How do I change my page

PippenPippen Posts: 265

I don't  know how it happen but it changed yesterday.  All the pictures and font is small on Daz. Please help.

Thanks

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,333

Is it only on the Daz 3D web page or on every web page you visit? I'm not aware of specific settings for ONLY the Daz 3D website.

• PippenPippen Posts: 265
    barbult said:

Is it only on the Daz 3D web page or on every web page you visit? I'm not aware of specific settings for ONLY the Daz 3D website.

Only Daz

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,956

You don't say your browser but you likely changed your browser settings with a hotkey so go into your browser settings and check.

• I am not sure if this is what you mean, but one way to accidentally shrink a page (or enlarge it) is to have the ctrl (Win)/cmd(Mac) key held down when you scroll with the mouse wheel  -if that's it then ctrl(Win)/cmd(Mac)-0 may reset it.

• PippenPippen Posts: 265

I am not sure if this is what you mean, but one way to accidentally shrink a page (or enlarge it) is to have the ctrl (Win)/cmd(Mac) key held down when you scroll with the mouse wheel  -if that's it then ctrl(Win)/cmd(Mac)-0 may reset it.

Bingo! Thank you. Thanks to all who responded.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,333
    edited July 2016

So why was only the Daz 3D page affected? That doesn't make sense to me. Are the browsers that smart now, to keep separate settings per URL?

Post edited by barbult on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited July 2016

Is how it happens for me as well,   when I use the old zoom thing on one site it doesn't carry over onto another. (usually).   In fact some sites it doesn't carry over from page to page,  but on Daz it does.

I have the Daz pages permanently zoomed in a little, so do notice.

Post edited by Chohole on