George Needs a Pose Set!

I've recently been using George because I had an idea for a new character. To be honest, George will keep his own shape and face. I just added the beard and hair to make what I wanted. The existing Genesis 3 male poses don't always work because George is a big man. Does anyone have plans to create a pose set for George?! I'd buy it!

George02 Smile02.jpg
1990 x 1084 - 301K

Comments

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581

Any Genesis 3 pose set (including female poses) can be used with George; simply adjust the pose to the shape including using the pose pins to lock down the chest and collar so you can adjust the arms around the shape.

• Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 1,747

Believe me, I tried. Apparently I still have much to learn. Pose pins?! Are they in Power Pose?!

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited July 2016

Believe me, I tried. Apparently I still have much to learn. Pose pins?! Are they in Power Pose?!

Ron if you check out the videos on youtube by Daz there is a really good one for posing and using the pose pins.  Its only about 5 or 7 minutes long IIRC but gives you a very good overview of the posing tool.  I forget what it's called but I don't think it's power pose....

Edit:  Heres the link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFsOHY9ohMg and it's called the active pose tool

Post edited by Kharma on

Thanks, I'm fiddling with that now. I'm already lost on simple things, like how to dock the pane etc.

I hope you don't mind my answering myself?! I've been fiddling with Acitve Pose, adapting Genesis 3 Male Poses for George. Here's one of my modified stand poses.

My Stand.jpg
    1990 x 1084 - 196K
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,631

LOL, love that expression Ron!

Thanks! Lately I've been doing all my renders with silly smiles on the characters! Have a wonderful day!