Zkuro's Norse [Commercial, Released]

ZKuroZKuro Posts: 716

Hi all!, this is my last project, well, I'm already working on three more or so :P , but this is my upcoming product. Will be on stores sooner than later, really soon tbh. Oh, and I'm releasing this product, with a new brand logo.

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 314K
ZKuro_Norse_Daz3d_03.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 258K
ZKuro_Norse_Daz3d_04.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 174K
ZKuro_Norse_Daz3d_09.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 471K
ZKuro_Norse_Daz3d_07.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 476K
ZKuro_Norse_Daz3d_08.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 297K
Post edited by ZKuro on

Comments

• Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408

wow very nice !

• ZKuroZKuro Posts: 716

Thank you Thadeus.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

She looks great!

• cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,409

Would appreciate real clothing. This stuff ... if she ever gets into a real battle, she'll be faster dead than she can regret putting on this next-to-non-existing armor.

But the battle axe and her poses look interesting. Love her angry face.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,905
    What, no heels?? (giggles and hides)
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,631

very nice!! I love outfits like this, keep them coming!! I have this and White Knight on my buy list!

very nice!! I love outfits like this, keep them coming!! I have this and White Knight on my buy list!

Thanks! Have a lot of ideas, just have to decide which ones to do first as don't have time to do all ^^

Have you considered a LAMH preset for the fur?

Yep, I considered this. I was searching for info on the PAs forum, talked to Kendall (LAMH creator)... but finally, having in mind that I don't own it, and have no idea how to use it (Kendal ofered his support on this though),  I thought that just for one product, I would stick with displacement maps.

Also, I had in mind the fact that, so far, I have no plan on doing something that needs some kind of fur on it. Also, like there is no real time to do all I would like to do, and everytime while I'm doing one product, or thinking about the next work, I always come with new ideas ^^, so if I think of another one that would benefit by having some piece with fur, or a full whatever made of fur, I will buy the LAMH for sure.

Anyway thanks for the tip Timmins.

Well, it's not that hard for people to add it. So there's that. :)
    edited July 2016

Would appreciate real clothing. This stuff ... if she ever gets into a real battle, she'll be faster dead than she can regret putting on this next-to-non-existing armor.

Ahh but you know, its intended to distract the enemy.  They will be so busy ogling that she can cut them down in their tracks.....

She really is a lovely character, love how fit she looks, she looks like she could actually use those weapons. And no heals is an added bonus. 

Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,409

So ... maybe we should propose a major change to military uniforms?

So ... maybe we should propose a major change to military uniforms?

Lol maybe only in the fantasy worlds....

• Would appreciate real clothing. This stuff ... if she ever gets into a real battle, she'll be faster dead than she can regret putting on this next-to-non-existing armor.

Ever heard of the Berzerkers? If memory serves, they were Norsemen that went into battle either nude or minimally armored. ;)