best original huge spacecraft (not from movies, games)

srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241

For the sci-fi fans out there, what are your favorites for huge spacecraft that aren't from any specific movie or game?  I've seen and can find many, but I'm looking for just your absolute most favorite (in DS/Poser format, for use in DS with 3DL materials). 

For some reason I seem to have a shortage of really good ones, I thought I had collected more but apparently I have not, or maybe they're just lost.

Comments

• sura_tcsura_tc Posts: 174

My spaceship models aren't usable in Daz studio as is but they are my original models and can be used in Daz with some minimal efforts. I won't share the mesh though. If that's what you were looking for, sorry.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/82176/sura-s-shipyard-wip-spaceships-space-stations

The thread doesn't have all of my spaceship creations though. They are at my website.

• ShaneWSmithShaneWSmith Posts: 636

skynet3020 on Renderosity has some amazing ones - definitely my favourites. Art featuring one of them is attached. Other notable mentions include some of Simon-3D's work, also on Renderosity.

There's a real shortage of huge detailed spacecraft on DAZ - only a handful of options if that. (Though DAZ does have the small/medium ship market very nicely sewn up.)

rBorqF3kubWuyYOpGcvkQ7Fa0LAyoI7P_hYhXpSh7QY.jpg
    1280 x 674 - 202K