poor wedgiest wedgies ever promos

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

ouch  fidgeting in wedgie sympathy

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,142
    wolf359 said:

As a Male I am  just curious but how is this any worse than wearing a thong ??? as far as comfort??

It's not. LOL

Laurie

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,892

I think my eye sockets are chafing from the rolling.

• WSCWSC Posts: 157

Reminds me of bikini bottoms with the center seam.3D figure Dawn's bikini has a similar fit and I have a V4 suit with a similar fit. A little extreme, but I like it.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,880
    edited January 2017

and then there's the camel toe ><

autofollow needs to be off with some morphs

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

I've actually been struggling a lot with that and some of the body suits, like http://www.daz3d.com/ultra-bodysuit-for-genesis-2-female-s

There's several Loosen morphs, but they don't do nearly enough. Mmph. Might have to pull out Fit Control.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629

I've got a No Crack morph for G3 I made for creating androids for private projects.  I could probably make a projection version of it, I've been planning to do this as a freebie anyhow but I got distracted making tutorials.

Well, I don't do G3, but maybe it'd transfer decently. Heh.

(I use Rawart's nocrack and similar to help prevent outright wedgies, but I find stuff rides high up still)

Doing it for all three figures and both sexes is enough work to make it a product.  Actually I think I will (the android morphs will still be a freebie). 

Coming soon: SY Decrackifier G1G2G3. XD

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,880

Doing it for all three figures and both sexes is enough work to make it a product.  Actually I think I will (the android morphs will still be a freebie). 

are you going to really call it that? laugh

Yep.  Unless Daz feels that's too NSFW.  Then I'll have to figure out what to call it that won't be (Butt Smoother?  Bum Smoother? Something that really doesn't tell you what it does like Pants Fit Helper?).

Hangin Low?

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

Yep.  Unless Daz feels that's too NSFW.  Then I'll have to figure out what to call it that won't be (Butt Smoother?  Bum Smoother? Something that really doesn't tell you what it does like Pants Fit Helper?).

I am sure you could call it SY-Hay ... the straw that broke the camel's crack cheeky

SimonJM said:

I am sure you could call it SY-Hay ... the straw that broke the camel's crack cheeky

XD

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

sign me up for de-crackifier 

your old masculinizer product has been very useful yesheart

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited January 2017

It strikes again with today's release.

Poor Mila! lol ...How much longer must the people suffer?

End the suffering! End the pain!

Add more clothing morphs so this doesn't happen again! :P

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • Thats why i started a dA account, i don't put my models thru the discomfort...their birthday suits don't ride up lol

Daniel

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,383

SY Decrackifier

Now that's funny!  and brilliant!  at the same time. 

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,142

And a product is born LOL However, I think you should call it the Illudium Q36 Explosive Crack Modifier laugh

Laurie

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited January 2017

It seems odd to me. If they are basically going to show the butt crack anyway by adding a tight-fitting tannish d bikini that bares everything.... The spirit of the idea that they are not showing nudity really hardly holds much more than the bikini does.

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

SY Decrackifier

Now that's funny!  and brilliant!  at the same time. 

Good craic! smiley

I was inspired.

Brandon again.png
    667 x 1080 - 2M

LOL

I take no responsibility for the contents of this thread, anyone at Daz watching.  It wasn't me!

I submitted the DeCrackifier last night.  I don't know if they're having a long weekend or not, so I may not hear back today.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

I was inspired.

LOL! Good one.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited January 2017

Alien wedgie in today's promo. Ouchies! 

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • Wow...If they're going to go this route, than PAs might as well just opt for creating the old style V4 skin with the painted on undies...LOL.

Well, it went to testing status today without a request for a name change.  Coming soon to the Daz market: SY Decrackifier. XD

sydecrackifier-daz3d-main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
  • BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108

Well, it went to testing status today without a request for a name change.  Coming soon to the Daz market: SY Decrackifier. XD

Possibly the best name in the DAZ store.

• hphoenixhphoenix Posts: 1,335

Now we just need a good universal one for shirts to not cling-wrap the bosoms, and we'd actually have realistic clothing!

(yes, I've tried a lot of the 'fit' morphs for that area, and they never work right.....)