poor wedgiest wedgies ever promos

MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
edited January 2017 in The Commons

is this the wedgiest wedgie promo yoo ever seen?

can't be comfy. 

lol

Post edited by Mistara on

Comments

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342

laughlaughlaugh

• ChuckdozerChuckdozer Posts: 453

That's because many folks making clothes for Daz no longer feel it's necessary to include any fitting morphs whatsoever. I used to be able to do all sorts of fixes with M4 and V4 clothing. Now you have to purchase additional things like "Fit Control" to get anything other than an "Expand All" morph. Get real please... the Expand All morph isn't good for that much. Poor Millie looks like she's got some inward suction going on there... that's just not right. It's just a darn bikini bottom, for goodness sakes. Please include a "pull it out of her butt crack morph" for these sorts of things. 

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888
    Yeah, I have to say, one reason I've been looking at older clothing more and more is less clingwrap.
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

?  i assumed was on purpose to make her provacative.  like where her hand is in the front view

does monty mean the front view, or is it an expression for men's wear only?

MistyMist said:

?  i assumed was on purpose to make her provacative.  like where her hand is in the front view

does monty mean the front view, or is it an expression for men's wear only?

It doesn't look provocative to me... it looks stupid.

And the only thing I know about monty is the full one..... wanna see? devil

i feel deprived didnt grow up on monty python.

smiley

I did grow up on Monty Python. I feel depraved...

smiley

in the States they showed us Benny Hill.  gave me a strange idea of what life in Britain was like.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

Yeah, I admit, I've seen a lot of cling wrap clothing on genesis 3. The characters have evolved, but the clothing still fits like it was sprayed on. Half the time, I think if the character were to move the clothing would rip like hulk's purple spandex pants

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333

Haven't you noticed that Hulk doesn't wear purple in the movies?

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,764

As a Male I am  just curious but how is this any worse than wearing a thong ??? as far as comfort??

dracorn said:

He did in Ang Lee's "Hulk"... which is the only movie so far to show the Hulk as he was in the comics; meaning the madder he got, the bigger he got. The long distance jumping was also straight out of the comics. As for the rest of the movie.... I'm still shaking my head.

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,764
    dracorn said:

Marvel just killed off the Hulk Character in the comic books.

THE-HULKW..jpg
    772 x 950 - 645K
  • 3delinquent3delinquent Posts: 355

+1 for a 'pull it out of her butt crack' morph.

Thongs are different. They are made to sit nice and comfortably in there. Unless you come from some parts of the world, in which case you wonder why anyone would want a thong anywhere near their butt crack when they are so good for wearing on your feet. But hey, each to their own. :)

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    dracorn said:

Haven't you noticed that Hulk doesn't wear purple in the movies

No hadn't noticed. I dont' watch hulk movies. But I did see him in the comics and in his tv show and he wore enough purple pants for the cliche to stick even if his wardrobe has been updated.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,818

a camel toe is worse

Hulk wears nano stretchy pants made by Stark industries smiley

i'm kinda worried bout him after the way avengers2 ended.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

Easy fix for that promo image, use the dynamic script at Rendo to make it dynamic and it will fit better once draped

edited July 2016
    MistyMist said:

Hulk wears nano stretchy pants made by Stark industries smiley

i'm kinda worried bout him after the way avengers2 ended.

Don't worry... he's gonna show up in "Thor: Ragnarock".  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3501632/?ref_=nv_sr_2  >See full Cast and Crew listing ;)

Post edited by Chuckdozer on

they shoulda given Thor a longer scene when he was splashing in the lil pool playing with lightning.

MistyMist said:

they shoulda given Thor a longer scene when he was splashing in the lil pool playing with lightning.

Funny... I was thinking they shouldv'e used a wider angle lens.... cheeky

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159

butt floss for high build up areas

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116

There's a chance it's on purpose to show off the shape of the area w/o her being naked, since Daz frowns upon nude promos.

Vaskania said:

There's a chance it's on purpose to show off the shape of the area w/o her being naked, since Daz frowns upon nude promos.

You're right... but I think I would be able to deduce the overall shape of the area if the clothing actually fit right... I mean, unless it was like an alien's butt or something. In any case, I'd rather see an untextured and unclothed shot to see the actual details of the character surface details.

Daz doesn't seem to have a problem with those sorts of nudes as long as they do not show nipples or genital details. For some reason boobs and genitals are okay so long as they don't have any skin on them...

surprise

no melvins in the store, err, didnt notice anysmiley

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

Speaking of this addon, anyone have it and can post an image without the Aiko 7 morphs dialed in. I really like this character, but I don't have Aiko and want to see how different it is.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    edited July 2016
    MistyMist said:

in the States they showed us Benny Hill.  gave me a strange idea of what life in Britain was like.

Hah, I remember it as a kid; it was good clean fun! Suggestive, but with slapstick.

With regards to the OP, it looks slightly unrealistic or silly.

Post edited by nicstt on
  • Panzer EmeraldPanzer Emerald Posts: 727
    edited July 2016
    wolf359 said:

As a Male I am  just curious but how is this any worse than wearing a thong ??? as far as comfort??

As a woman, a thong is at least a thin strip of cloth. This poor gal here has a large bunch of it going up her butt crack and it's uncomfortable as hell in real life.

Ahhh, male gaze. They think it looks sexy, but they never consider how the woman would feel wearing it.  Gotta love it! (Not.)

Post edited by Panzer Emerald on
  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413

I know women including older women 40s up that only really like wearing thong underwear, guess Tasmania and Australia are pretty different fashion wise to where all you guys live lots of our fashion are like what's sold here and worn even high heels and short skirts and short shorts and stuff like in iroman13's last product with the business suite, one of my employers wears stuff like that and mini skirts. boohoo.com/aus fashions are pretty common here which again is a lot like the stuff made here maybe inspires a lot of it

• 3delinquent3delinquent Posts: 355

I agree with the comment it shows features well without nudity, probably the origional intention. The bikini is Hongyu #2 for G3F and it's modelled 'in crack' as it were. Mille does look great, even with a wedgie.