• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Jenn HD Trish HD

    A comment about the "licensing"... I was just on Amazon, and there are all sorts of products that are clearly labeled "Witcher", "Triss, "Yennefer of Vengerberg", but many/most do not have anything that says "Officially Lilcensed". So if someone can make a poster of Triss Merigold, and sell it as Triss without paying CDPR, then I think we're good with "Trish".

    (Of course, I did manage to purchase a couple licensed FunCo POP! figures...)

    One more with Trish/Triss. Just a test render, nothing special. I think I can eliminate that lip line altogether. Something about this took a lot longer to converge than Yennefer. I am using an old V4 hair on Yen, so maybe it's the hair...

     

    Startling eyes!

    If I were to go for one of these Kayleyss characters, which would you recommend. From what I've read so far, most seem very happy with https://www.daz3d.com/gwennili-hd-for-victoria-7

    By

    marble marble March 2017 in The Commons
  • Unable to use character presets, "missing assets"

    YOU ARE A WIZARD.  Thank you thank you thank you!  I'm only just getting into using Studio 4+ and Genesis/2/3 within the past month, after having been on Studio 3 and Victoria/Michael 4 (because, frankly, my computer was a lurching zombie and I've finally upgraded to a system that isn't mumbling "byyyyyytessss"), so I've got quite a lot of learning to do, and you've just helped me IMMENSELY :D

    By

    khabal_14a4d05d9e khabal_14a4d05d9e March 2017 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 8

    Let me help you folks a little bit by doing a summary. So far, you know
    1. It is not a male
    2. She gave the clue that you could "Tell the generation by the clothing and the hair"
    3. It is a Genesis, Genesis 2 or 3 based character
    4. The preset is applied to a free base model like those listed in #3. It's not something like Victoria 7 for the base.
    5. The product containing the shaping preset is made for that female base, no cross gender tools used.
    6. It is a single shaping preset, applied at 100%
    7. The preset has a nice thumbnail and even a tip file with a larger view of the shaping preset
    8. The promo in the store also shows the same view
    9. It is a shaping preset and NOT A CHARACTER.
    10. At least one of the vendors (there are multiple) last name is in the last half of the alphabet. Not all of them are, however.
    11. The product name is in the last half of the alphabet.
    12. The product contains more than one shaping preset.
    You also know it isn't: (and if I missed anyone, let me know)
    200 Plus Head Face Morphs (Gen3F)
    Abel
    Aging Morphs (Zev0)
    Barbarian and Succubus for Bethany 7
    Barbult (LOL)  No FaceGen or OneClick
    BD Elena
    BD Rajni
    Bellatrix
    Bethany
    Big Beautiful Gen2F
    Body by Sublime IV Fantasy Edition
    Ceridwen
    Cosette
    David 5
    Daughters of Eve 2
    Demora
    Draupadi
    Erin (Gen3F)
    Fantasy Creature Morphs
    FW Caoimhe
    FW Joanie
    FWSA MeMoo
    FWSA Zarina
    Genevieve
    George
    GHD Faces 11 + 1 (Gen3F)
    Gwenbleitz
    Hag
    HFS Fantasy Shapes for Gen3F
    Leo 7
    LLoya's Lovely Ladies
    LY Nicolette
    Metamorphosis for Gen3F
    Opal
    People of the Earth
    People of Earth Faces of Europe
    Pix Ageera
    Priya
    Sassafrat
    Talisken
    The Many Faces of Nelly
    Toon Generations 2 for Genesis 3
    Tween Julie
    Ultragenesis: Faces of G    WINNER!  Ferretmania!
    V2 Dragonessa
    VYK Bessie
    VYK Morwenna for Lavinia

    SO IF YOU CAN TELL BY THE CLOTHING AND HAIR, START THERE! Let's identify that. (And I don't know the answer BTW as to who this is. I rather liked Bellatrix or Opal as my first thoughts.)  As a refresher, here she is again.

    Your characters you guess will have to have:
    1. thin lips, with distance between the peaks of the upper lip
    TOOK OUT. Thanks Barbult!

    3. puffy, lowered cheeks
    4. sagging chin and jaw
    5. fleshy neck
    6. on the nose, the nostrils are mostly hidden and the nose tip is very filled out, bulbous but not defined.

    By

    Novica Novica March 2017 in Art Studio
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 8

    Not Priya. Remember there is only one shaping preset applied to the base model. No extra aging morphs were used. You need to find a shaping preset that already has that sagging jawline and neck.

    You mean the character itself comes with the morph?

    I mean that I did not load any character and manually twiddle a bunch of different parameter dials. I loaded the base model for my selected generation (the model Daz gives us for free, not a character like Victoria anything, or Opal, or Joanie, or Abel, or George, or FWSA anything). Then I opened the product that contains the  shaping preset I used in the Content Library (you could also do it from Smart Content) and double clicked on a single thumbnail to apply that shaping preset to my base character. The product has a nice thumbnail and even a tip file with a larger view of the shaping preset. The product promo images in the Daz store also show the same view of the shape as the installed product, so even if you don't own this product, you can find it in the store with some digging.

    This seems to be harder than I had anticipated. If nobody figures it out, I'll have to give some clues later in the weekend,

    By

    barbult barbult March 2017 in Art Studio
  • importing Daz figure to Carrara 8.5

    It depends on the figure. 

     

    Older Daz figures were rigged to be used in Poser natively.  For convenience, let us use Michael and Victoria as the benchmarks, with the numbers corresponding to the order they were released.  Victorias 1, 2, 3, and 4 were deisgned to be used in Poser.  Their basic installation structure was to be put in a "Runtime" folder because that is how Poser organizes content.  A runtime folder has subfolders for Geometries (obj mesh), figures (character sets), Poses, etc.    If you look in your Carrara content room under the Content tab (sorry for using same word twice), you will see a few folders.  At least one has the word "Runtime" in the name..  It is organzed for Poser stuff to be available in Carrara (or in Daz Studio for that matter).  If you open this folder, you will see subfolders for "Faces," "Figures," Hair," "Hands", "Poses," and "Props."  By default, Victoria 1, 2, 3, and 4 are installed in ...Runtime\Figures\Daz People.  Older Daz content and content from RuntimeDNA and many other sourcs also use Poser installation as the standard, and install in a similar way.  This isn't a Carrara thing.  It is an old hobbyist industry standard.

     

    Daz changed its basic organization of content around the time it released Genesis 1.  Daz abandoned the Poser standard at that time, and Genesis was not initially compatible with Poser.  Thus, genesis and genesis 2 will not work properly in Carrara if loaded from the Runtime folder.  For Poser, the DSON conversion files followed shortly thereafter, but Carrara users are much better off loading Genesis and Genesis 2 natively rather than using the DSON conversons..  The figures Victoria 5 and Michael 5 are both based on Genesis 1, thus confusion of the numbers.   Victoria 5, 6 and Michael 5, 6 should NOT be loaded from the Runtime folder even if they appear there.  In Carrara, load anything based on genesis and genesis 2 from the file folder that does NOT have the wod Runtime in it.  Daz now uses its DUF files as its standard and encourages its users to use a smart content system. 

     

    More trivia than necessary, and someone may come along and correct a small detail or two.  The bottom line is

     

    Load Victoria 4, Michael 4, and related content from a subfolder of the Runtime folder.

     

    Do NOT load genesis and later, including Victoria 5,6 and Michael 5,6 from a Runtime folder.

    By

    Diomede Diomede March 2017 in Carrara Discussion
  • RRRR - It could be true - 5th anniversary contest

    Oh gosh, I'm addicted!  I couldn't resist the urge to do another pull!

    The withdrawer syndrome that sets in during voting can be very painful, just ask Luci and barbult ;-)

    Yes, Totte is right. It is terrible - I am addicted to randomness and RRRR and can't seem to do much between contests. cheeky Nothing else is this much fun. 

    Pull #9 (Yikes, my last one already. Oh no!):
    Victoria 7
    Blue Steel Poses for Michael 7
    RESURRECTION: Domina
    Skin Overlay for V5 and M5 Skin Sets
    Medieval Cloaks for Genesis 3 Female(s) (LB)
    Tera Poses For Hiro 5 (LB)

     

     

    By

    luci45 luci45 March 2017 in Art Studio
  • Genesis Generation Confusion

    The default UV sets for the Genesis 2 figures are the Victoria 5/Michael 5 sets, and so the dfeault maps use those.

    Whether a particular character set includes texturs for the anatomical elements is up to the PA - presumably whoever made Jeremy chose not to include any.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine March 2017 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Where can I find "The Zombie"?

    I could be completely wrong just guessing cause it looks old BUT there is ghoul girls for victoria 4 https://www.daz3d.com/ghoul-girls

    Ghoul Girls in Animals and Creatures, Fantasy, Undead,  3D Models by Daz 3D

    there is also poses for them and I got this ages ago the vampire castle bundle now the undead charcter is a vampire but the style is similar to that zombie https://www.daz3d.com/vampire-castle-bundle

    Vampire Castle Bundle in People and Wearables, Bundles,  3D Models by Daz 3D

    he is also sold seperately btw so amybe just maybe this zombie that is needed is michael 4 based as I have also located one completely different look but since that one you asked about bears a resemblence to the above vamp this zombie could be the base https://www.daz3d.com/zombie-for-genesis-and-m4

    Zombie for Genesis and M4 in Animals and Creatures, Fantasy, Undead,  3D Models by Daz 3D

     

    there is also this ghoul again style is similar https://www.daz3d.com/the-ghoul

    The Ghoul in People and Wearables, Clothing and Accessories, Sci-fi, Genesis,  3D Models by Daz 3D

     

    and finally this is all the other m4 zombie/ghoulies types that came up under m4 https://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=horror

    By

    ANGELREAPER1972 ANGELREAPER1972 March 2017 in The Commons
  • RRRR - It could be true - 5th anniversary contest

    Oh gosh, I'm addicted!  I couldn't resist the urge to do another pull!

    Pull #2

    1. Sci-fi Tank
    2. Elegant Fantasy Poses for Victoria 7
    3. Evening Gown2 V4
    4. Ranch Pavilion

    Not sure I've actually used any of these in a render yet, so double yay!

    By

    RadioactiveLily RadioactiveLily March 2017 in Art Studio
  • Where can I find "The Zombie"?

    think it was a really old one before Michael 4 like 2 maybe lot of the older stuff prior to michael 4 and victoria 4 gone now figure wise but lot of clothing and props still in pc

    That stinks. I like the look. A less realistic type. 

     

    By

    thenotoriousjed thenotoriousjed March 2017 in The Commons
  • Hair for Trish for Victoria 7

    So I really like this character and I got it right away because I'm a sucker for Witcher stuff, but I can't find the hair that they used that is supposed to be the same as her hair in the Witcher (the one with the two buns in the back) Can anyone tell me which hair it is? It isn't listed in the "Products used in Promo Images" list  And while I'm asking, could anyone also tell me where to find the ponystail style for Gwennili? I really want that on as well.

    By

    HeroofTime123 HeroofTime123 March 2017 in The Commons
  • Where can I find "The Zombie"?

    think it was a really old one before Michael 4 like 2 maybe lot of the older stuff prior to michael 4 and victoria 4 gone now figure wise but lot of clothing and props still in pc

    By

    ANGELREAPER1972 ANGELREAPER1972 March 2017 in The Commons
  • reinstalling Studio destroyed all my content folders and nothing works anymore

    So DAZ Studio insisted on installing user files in appData/Roaming and there was nothing I could do to force it to save elsewhere.

    Now I'm stuck with a new install profile and my entire setup is busted. For example all morphs are gone, probably overwritten in AppData/Roaming...

    I'm now reworking my libraries, but alas, there are constant problems with reference files.

    Since I'm starting from scratch, I unloaded all the base directories and set up everything new. All custom base library folders - .

    QUESTION 1:

    If I install starter essentials in a custom base library, why does it load everything just fine but throws an error like this - excerpts from log file:

    The yellow line shows up in Studio as alert box.

    2017-03-23 15:35:39.744 Started in: F:/DAZ 4.9 - new install 
    2017-03-23 15:35:57.173 *** Scene Cleared ***
    2017-03-23 15:35:57.313 Could not resolve : "/data/Age of Armour/Subsurface Shaders/AoA_Subsurface/AoA_Subsurface.dsf"
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.048 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(2653): Could not find material definition.
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.048 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(1326): Failed to create material!
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.048 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(2653): Could not find material definition.
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.048 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(1326): Failed to create material!
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.064 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(2653): Could not find material definition.
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.064 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(1326): Failed to create material!
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.064 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(2653): Could not find material definition.
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.064 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(1326): Failed to create material!
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.064 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(2653): Could not find material definition.
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.064 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(1326): Failed to create material!
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.064 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(2653): Could not find material definition.
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.064 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(1326): Failed to create material!
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.064 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(2653): Could not find material definition.
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.064 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(1326): Failed to create material!
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.191 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(2653): Could not find material definition.
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.191 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(1326): Failed to create material!
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.191 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(2653): Could not find material definition.
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.191 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(1326): Failed to create material!
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.347 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5671): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis3Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Eva%207/FBMEva7.dsf#FBMEva7?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Female/Morphs/3feetwolf/NGV7/MCMEva7GensC.dsf
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.378 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5671): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis3Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLScream.dsf#eCTRLScream?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Female/Morphs/Daz%203D/Victoria%207/eJCMVictoria7Scream.dsf
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.378 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5671): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis3Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLRage.dsf#eCTRLRage?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Female/Morphs/Daz%203D/Victoria%207/eJCMVictoria7Rage.dsf
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.378 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5671): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis3Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLPain.dsf#eCTRLPain?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Female/Morphs/Daz%203D/Victoria%207/eJCMVictoria7Pain.dsf
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.378 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5671): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis3Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Head/PHMMouthWidth.dsf#PHMMouthWidth?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Female/Morphs/Daz%203D/Victoria%207/eJCMVictoria7MouthWidth.dsf
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.378 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5671): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis3Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Head/PHMMouthSize.dsf#PHMMouthSize?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Female/Morphs/Daz%203D/Victoria%207/eJCMVictoria7MouthSize.dsf
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.378 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5671): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis3Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLHappy.dsf#eCTRLHappy?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Female/Morphs/Daz%203D/Victoria%207/eJCMVictoria7Happy.dsf
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.378 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5671): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis3Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLRage.dsf#eCTRLRage?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Female/Morphs/Daz%203D/Victoria%207/eCTRLVictoria7Rage.dsf
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.378 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5671): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis3Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLPain.dsf#eCTRLPain?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Female/Morphs/Daz%203D/Victoria%207/eCTRLVictoria7Pain.dsf
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.743 File loaded in 0 min 1.5 sec.
    2017-03-23 15:35:58.743 Loaded file: Genesis 3 Female.duf
    2017-03-23 15:35:59.149 Could not resolve : "/data/Age of Armour/Subsurface Shaders/AoA_Subsurface/AoA_Subsurface.dsf"
    2017-03-23 15:35:59.211 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2017-03-23 15:35:59.211 Loaded file: PHMMouthRealismHD.dsf
    2017-03-23 15:35:59.227 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2017-03-23 15:35:59.227 Loaded file: PBMNavel.dsf
    2017-03-23 15:35:59.430 Loaded image RyJeane_eyerefl01_1008.jpg
    2017-03-23 15:35:59.518 Loaded image RyJeane_lashes_1006.jpg

     

    QUESTION 2:

    are there certain things I must not ever install into a custom directory? I have this suspiction that some stuff must absolutely be on sytem drive or at least in the install directory alongside the Studio.exe

    Thanks for any help.

    By

    tilmau_866699610b tilmau_866699610b March 2017 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Post Your Toon Generations 2 renders

    Just getting started with TG2 - this is my attempt to create a character for my blog. At this point, I'm surprised that I can't find any jeans for males that have turned up cuffs! He REALLY needs them!

    EDIT: FOUND THEM! Looks like Rusty was able to get into Victoria (7)'s jeans ... wink

     

    By

    Ptrope Ptrope March 2017 in The Commons
  • Does rendering remove $$$ Guilt? (MM related, sorta)

    i have stuff purchased in 2001 that i have never used :) ,,,, and all years since. I do wonder why I bought the stuff. Seemed like a great thing at the time. 
    Yes, it seems more of a collector than user. 
    Also why I just did a render with Victoria 1 laugh and am starting to go back to the old purchases. 
    Will I buy more. Probably

    Haha, I do that too. I have sooo much stuff, from V2 up. I don't know where to begin so sometimes I pick a random character I've never used, play around with morphs and textures and mix with various kit bashed clothes I've never used with shaders I've never used and hair I've never used and see what I come up with. Often when I'm shopping on the site, I look at something, come up with an idea for it, imagine the whole thing in my head, purchase the product, then don't even create what I imagined, because in my head, it's already done and now it just seems redundant to actually create it LOL. So months or many years go by and I still haven't used it. I think sometimes I actually enjoy imagining the art more than creating it but I still spend a lot of money on my overactive imagination!

    By

    Wonderland Wonderland March 2017 in The Commons
  • How can I install & use Technophilia Retro Gynoids V1,V2, V3

    I've been bringing a lot of older stuff into Iray on my art thread here. Check the last few pages for notes on how that's going with Victoria 3. I just checked, and I do have Gynoids. I've been wanting to play with those. May try them in Iray this weekend.

    Looks like they are for Victoria 4. Try loading the textures onto her and rendering to see how bad it looks. Then apply the default Uber base shader. Sometimes that's all it needs. Other items need to be totally reshaded. There are many great shaders out there. For the metals. I highly recommend Mec4D's PBS Shaders. Volume 1 has a ton of them, Volume 2 is more varied. 

    EDIT: You could try Anagenessis Shaders, they work well on Generation 4 figures, but I'm not sure how they will make the metal look.

    Many thanks Llynara. Very useful, but I can not see all the files inside the Poser Format in the Content Library. It's as if the files did not exist. By clicking on the icon it will open a window repeating that it was not found in the H: drive. But my computer only has up to drive D :. Do you have any idea how I can get out of this?

    By

    margatho33 margatho33 March 2017 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • All things The Witcher...

    Ok, so what hair is used in Triss' promo ???

     

    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/157116/kayleyss-freebies-trish-hair-jenn-pendant-and-more

    By

    zombietaggerung zombietaggerung March 2017 in The Commons
  • All things The Witcher...

    Ok, so what hair is used in Triss' promo ???

     

    By

    glaseye glaseye March 2017 in The Commons
  • All things The Witcher...

    Kayleyss did it again; did we already have Geralt and Ciri:

    https://www.daz3d.com/hunt-or-be-hunted-bundle -- https://www.daz3d.com/gwennili-hd-for-victoria-7

    And now Yennefer and Triss:

    https://www.daz3d.com/jenn-hd-for-victoria-7 -- https://www.daz3d.com/trish-hd-for-victoria-7

    Yes, I'm a witcher (game) fan; those characters do appeal to me... decisions, decisions....

    - low budget

    - high usability (for me, as I've already made several witcher inspired renders, and have more ideas...)

    - MM = extra discount now

    - still a low budget

    Ok, in the cart... now only press that  checkout button.....

     

     

    By

    glaseye glaseye March 2017 in The Commons
  • How can I install & use Technophilia Retro Gynoids V1,V2, V3

    I've been bringing a lot of older stuff into Iray on my art thread here. Check the last few pages for notes on how that's going with Victoria 3. I just checked, and I do have Gynoids. I've been wanting to play with those. May try them in Iray this weekend.

    Looks like they are for Victoria 4. Try loading the textures onto her and rendering to see how bad it looks. Then apply the default Uber base shader. Sometimes that's all it needs. Other items need to be totally reshaded. There are many great shaders out there. For the metals. I highly recommend Mec4D's PBS Shaders. Volume 1 has a ton of them, Volume 2 is more varied. 

    EDIT: You could try Anagenessis Shaders, they work well on Generation 4 figures, but I'm not sure how they will make the metal look.

    By

    Llynara Llynara March 2017 in Daz Studio Discussion
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.