• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Daz 3D Introduces dForce Physics Engine

    Hula skirt for Victoria 4 on Corina for Genesis 8 Female.

    https://www.daz3d.com/corina-for-genesis-8-female

    image

    Aloha adorbs! :-)

    By

    Luv Lee Luv Lee October 2017 in The Commons
  • Well, now I'm dejected...

    There are times when I really miss the "old days"....Batlab, ISOP - there were a lot of quality Japanese sites back in the day that don't exist anymore, especially from the Victoria 2 and 3 days. I used to look forward to the clothing exhibitions they had. I think that's where I got most of my clothing before I started making my own things. LOL.

    By

    AllenArt AllenArt October 2017 in The Commons
  • Anatomy for Genesis 2 People, please?

    I see products such as the Anatomy Bundle for Michael 4 and Victoria 4.

    Could DAZ Studio please build a 3D model of the Human Anatomy for Genesis 2 People?

     

    Thanks.

    njs

    By

    njs njs October 2017 in Product Suggestions
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 9

    Just some old-timer info about the convos on the previous page about Michael 1:

    If you own Michael 2, you also own Michael 1 - just turn off the "Michael 2" base morph. They took the same clothes, poses, materials, everything, because M2 was just an expansion.

    @valandar  That' interesting! So I assume when M3 came out it was a different mesh and not just an expansion?

    Basically, yes.

    Michael 1 / Victoria 1 : The first.

    Michael 2 / Victoria 2 : The first, with morphs

    Michael 3 / Victoria 3 : New geo, new figures

    Michael 4 / Victoria 4 : New geo, new figure, now with annoying magnets and boatloads of morph injections!

    Etc etc etc

    By

    Valandar Valandar October 2017 in Art Studio
  • I have a friend ...

    I thougt it is Cathy?

    https://www.daz3d.com/cathy-hd-for-victoria-7

     

    By

    JUJU JUJU October 2017 in The Commons
  • detailing figure

    Hmm... how authors makes "HD addons", for example https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-8-hd-add-on? They are draws details in L.I.E.?

    By

    sniperx sniperx October 2017 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Problem with Christina hair by OOT

    I keep getting this terrible wide part in both Victoria 4 and Genesis 2 female. What am I doing wrong? I've tried moving it slightly up on the y axis, enlarging it slightly, nothing works. Anyone else having this problem?

    By

    gconrad4_4d3aa258e4 gconrad4_4d3aa258e4 October 2017 in The Commons
  • Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

    This character looks so much like Famke Janssen.. https://www.daz3d.com/p3d-fara-for-victoria-8 The creator said that's what she was going for, so pretty!

    So that's who she reminded me of! It's a great likeness.

    it is..gorgeous figure..

    By

    jenniferhughey jenniferhughey October 2017 in The Commons
  • Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

    This character looks so much like Famke Janssen.. https://www.daz3d.com/p3d-fara-for-victoria-8 The creator said that's what she was going for, so pretty!

    So that's who she reminded me of! It's a great likeness.

    By

    agent unawares agent unawares October 2017 in The Commons
  • Problems in Daz Studio 4.9

    I've just made the transition from daz studio 3 to daz studio 4.9 and have 2 big issues i need help with. Bear in mind that I imported all my daz studio 3 content into daz studio 4.9, so i'm wondering if maybe that could be what's causing these issues. The first one is not being able to pose multiple figure nodes when selecting them in the scene tab (e.g. selecting both of Victoria 4.2's eyes and only one moves). The Second is objects that were made hidden in a scene in daz studio 3 cannot be made visible in daz studio 4.9. I readlly want to get into 4.9, but I can't as long as these issues continue. Please Help!

    By

    reality123 reality123 October 2017 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

    This character looks so much like Famke Janssen.. https://www.daz3d.com/p3d-fara-for-victoria-8 The creator said that's what she was going for, so pretty!

    By

    jenniferhughey jenniferhughey October 2017 in The Commons
  • I have a friend ...

    That looks a lot like the Victoria 8 shape with perhaps a different skin.

    V8? Really? Doesn't look a thing like Victoria 8 to me. lol

    That's not V8 at all, her eyes and lips are huge.

    By

    agent unawares agent unawares October 2017 in The Commons
  • Daz 3D Introduces dForce Physics Engine

    Hula skirt for Victoria 4 on Corina for Genesis 8 Female.

    https://www.daz3d.com/corina-for-genesis-8-female

    image

    By

    Artini Artini October 2017 in The Commons
  • FBX issues when exporting genesis 3 female - please help

    Export to what? What settings are you uisng in the FBX dialogue? I can't really decide what the issue is from your screenshot  -the importted figure will not have SubD applied, so it will be lower resolution (by one step) than Victoria 4, if that's your issue you just need to reapply SubD in the destination application (assuming it supports it).

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine October 2017 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • 8 models vs. 7

    I just started using DAZ last year and have purchased a lot of Michael 7 and Victoria 7 type things but now the version 8 has come out and I'm wondering, is it really worth my time and cash to switch gears and get the 8 models and clothing instead? Or is this just an opportunity to get 7 gear cheaper.

    What does the 8 model have that the 7 model doesn't?

    Thanks.

    By

    elliotdylan elliotdylan October 2017 in New Users
  • I have a friend ...

    That looks a lot like the Victoria 8 shape with perhaps a different skin.

    V8? Really? Doesn't look a thing like Victoria 8 to me. lol

    By

    3Diva 3Diva October 2017 in The Commons
  • I have a friend ...

    That looks a lot like the Victoria 8 shape with perhaps a different skin.

    By

    BeeMKay BeeMKay October 2017 in The Commons
  • FBX issues when exporting genesis 3 female - please help

    Hi,

    When I try to export Genesis 3 female I see some bad geometry around the ears, this has also happened to Victoria 7. Victoria 4 works fine. Can somebody please tell me what's happening. Thanks. Here is a snap shot  .

    https://gyazo.com/67edc10c55417d8977867b90e605cae6

    By

    hans vet hans vet October 2017 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 9

    *mind blown* 

    Just some old-timer info about the convos on the previous page about Michael 1:

    Back when Victoria 1 and Michael 1 were released, there were no such things as morph injections or the like. So when the time came to make an expanded set of morphs for both V1 and M1, they just called it V2 and M2. That's right, Michael 2 is just Michael 1 with a whole boatload of new morphs, and one specific set turned on as default.

    If you own Michael 2, you also own Michael 1 - just turn off the "Michael 2" base morph. They took the same clothes, poses, materials, everything, because M2 was just an expansion.

     

    By

    jakiblue jakiblue October 2017 in Art Studio
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 9

    Just some old-timer info about the convos on the previous page about Michael 1:

    Back when Victoria 1 and Michael 1 were released, there were no such things as morph injections or the like. So when the time came to make an expanded set of morphs for both V1 and M1, they just called it V2 and M2. That's right, Michael 2 is just Michael 1 with a whole boatload of new morphs, and one specific set turned on as default.

    If you own Michael 2, you also own Michael 1 - just turn off the "Michael 2" base morph. They took the same clothes, poses, materials, everything, because M2 was just an expansion.

    By

    Valandar Valandar October 2017 in Art Studio
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.