Problems in Daz Studio 4.9

I've just made the transition from daz studio 3 to daz studio 4.9 and have 2 big issues i need help with. Bear in mind that I imported all my daz studio 3 content into daz studio 4.9, so i'm wondering if maybe that could be what's causing these issues. The first one is not being able to pose multiple figure nodes when selecting them in the scene tab (e.g. selecting both of Victoria 4.2's eyes and only one moves). The Second is objects that were made hidden in a scene in daz studio 3 cannot be made visible in daz studio 4.9. I readlly want to get into 4.9, but I can't as long as these issues continue. Please Help!

Comments

• The multi-selection issue is easy to fix - in the Parameters pane option menu (lined button in the top corner or right-click the tab) make sure that Consolidate Properties is checked and that Display Separate Items isn't.

I'm not sure what could be happening with the visibility - are you using the eye icon in the Scene pane or the button under Display in Parameters?

• The multi-selection issue is easy to fix - in the Parameters pane option menu (lined button in the top corner or right-click the tab) make sure that Consolidate Properties is checked and that Display Separate Items isn't.

I'm not sure what could be happening with the visibility - are you using the eye icon in the Scene pane or the button under Display in Parameters?

im using the eye mostly, havent tried the visibility in parameters

Just adding that in the new versions we do have the ability to affect secondary nodes (additional selected bones) with the Viewport gizmo - it's controlled via the Tool settings pane http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/change_log_4_9_3_166#4_9_3_16

• I have had a similar problem relating to files I created using DAZ Studio 3 ever since 4 came out. I can't open those files created by 3 while using 4 (any version). The file types apparently are not even the same (.daz for studio 4, .duf since 4.0). The fact that i switched computers and made a new DAZ studio account at around the same time may have something to do with this. Is there any way to convert the older files made wih 3 for use with 4?

• I have had a similar problem relating to files I created using DAZ Studio 3 ever since 4 came out. I can't open those files created by 3 while using 4 (any version). The file types apparently are not even the same (.daz for studio 4, .duf since 4.0). The fact that i switched computers and made a new DAZ studio account at around the same time may have something to do with this. Is there any way to convert the older files made wih 3 for use with 4?

make sur you copied the \Data folder from the old system - especially for Poser content/importd OBJs where the needed data files are created on saving the scene

• As far as I know I did. Hard to verify now though; that old computer i used is long gone.

• Hi, Is there a way to make the icons bigger in the content tray? My eyes are starting to go and it is getting harder to see what I am looking for. If not could it please be a feature in the next relesr.

• Hi, Is there a way to make the icons bigger in the content tray? My eyes are starting to go and it is getting harder to see what I am looking for. If not could it please be a feature in the next relesr.

How big are they now? If you haev teeny icons with the label next to them then click the button with four squares, next to the (depressed) button with lines to the right of the search box. If you already have icons (91 pixels square) with the label under them then they are full size. You can, if you are willing, go through adding 256 pixel filenmae.tip.png files which will appear when you hover over them. UI scaling is being worked on, but as I understand it requires the complete update to a newer version of the Qt framework so it si taking time - however, the images would presumably not chnage or would have to be scaled with a degree of jaggedness since they are already being displayed at 1 image pixel per screen pixel.

• LPIncLPInc Posts: 14

dose anyone know how to fix the ANIBLOCKS ​ problems with using other figures like you get a crazy look when you use aniblock for figure 2 for figure1 or a bot figure i have the videos but its only good for the foot fix.