• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Xtrart-3d character

    Sup! Bit late to the party, but any like achiecing that look? Thank you so much P3Design for the texture!

    But what about the shape? Victoria 8 base pose looks like her, but definitely isn't.

    Which Jane are you guys refering to?

    By

    tornikebardavelidze_69c6fc9ecd tornikebardavelidze_69c6fc9ecd April 2020 in The Commons
  • Auto Shape Enhancer [Commercial]

    Yes, I grasp the Skin Folds and creases HD when it was 70%. It was too good to pass that up.

    Yes to: K. H. Image Studio: https://www.daz3d.com/ultimate-natural-bend-morphs-for-genesis-8-male

    I don't have the male setting yet. I only have Victoria 8. Thus I have 5% of Victoria in the G8females in order to use the ultimate natural bend with ASE.

     

    By

    DMaster DMaster April 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • Offering a Discount on the Pro Bundle when you've already got the Starter Bundle

    As was mentioned before, you can open a ticket and ask.

    hmmm interesting but still would be good if it could be added direct to the store, because could make things more easy for both customer and daz support because could be 1 less "ticket type to deal" and focus on maybe more important ones.

     

    here's a exemple: I do have basically everything from here:

    https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-2-pro-bundle

    while i don't own/have bought the full pro bundle, i do have everything inside the pro.

    some i have bought, others i have get free then tecnically i'm supposed to get the pro for free or at last for a really small simbolic price or large discount like 95% to 98% or 99%, not full price or "regular discounts".

    By

    Ellessarr Ellessarr April 2020 in The Commons
  • Thinking about getting into DAZ Studio

    I think this is my first post here, if it's not it's been so long ago I've forgotten about it. Either way, hi y'all!

     

    Anyway, I've been periodically thinking about getting into DAZ Studio from time to time - one time I even told myself, "When DAZ Studio 5 comes out I'll get that and go from there!" - yet haven't for various reasons. I'm still carrying on with Poser 2014 and Michael and Victoria 4 *swivels head*. It's a new decade, and they're starting to show their age, but at the same time, I know how things work with it. And then there's the content dilemma, where there's the decent-sized collection that you spent years building up over here, and new stuff over here.
    So how big of a difference am I looking at, is there going to be a significant adjustment period and learning curve? Also, the idea of starting over at Square 1 with nothing isn't an exciting one either...

    By

    MKDAWUSS MKDAWUSS April 2020 in New Users
  • V4 instal

    re-installed evrything victoria 4,2 but nothing works, and it still doesnt appear in my smart content.  I must be installing to the wrong place.  my directory path is as follows. Users/Public/Public documents/My DAZ3D Library/Runtime.   should the power loader be somewhere else?

    By

    nightkin nightkin April 2020 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • WHERE do we report Asset Conflicts (i.e. two different assets using the same name.duf/name.duf.png ?

    FWSA Maisie HD for Victoria 8
    https://www.daz3d.com/catalog/product/view/id/49659

    and
    Maisie for Teen Jane 8
    https://www.daz3d.com/catalog/product/view/id/61341
    use Characters/Maisie.duf

    By

    pjwhoopie4801218 pjwhoopie4801218 April 2020 in The Commons
  • Legacy UVs for Genesis 8 [Commercial]

    Just purchased the Legacy G2F to G8F UVs product. I tried to convert the Gia Tiziana textures, and this is how it ended up. Is this the best I should expect, and if so how do I fix it? Thanks

     

    Oops, well that's what I get for not exploring the thread more carefully! Forgot there might have been more than ONE page! Discovered that it looks like I'll have to use Map Transfer to convert the UVs to Base Female first.

    Yes, I think Gia's Tiziana texture is the only Genesis 2 texture that uses the Gia UV Set.  The vast bulk of Genesis 2 Female textures (several hundred) use the Base Female UVs, and about a hundred use Victoria 5 UVs, with perhaps thirty or forty using Victoria 6.  These have their own Legacy UVs conversion product.  For all the other character UVs (like Olympia, Monique, Mei Lin etc.) which only have about one or two textures each, you can use the Map Transfer.

    By

    Cayman Studios Cayman Studios April 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • V4 instal

    Which bits did you install? I think that error is from the PowerLoader, when it can't find the /Runtime/Libraries/!DAZ/Victoria 4/ folder created by the core figure installer.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine April 2020 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • V4 instal

    Instalation of V4 and Victoria 4.2 keeps failing.  I've tried doing it manually, but DS says it cant find the support folder (i put the support items in the support folder), so i dont know what's happening - it wont even give me the option to find a path.  also, the items are in the folders, but i cant see them listed, or see the icon in smart content, and nothing whatsoever is showing in content library - as in the content library is completely empty.

    By

    nightkin nightkin April 2020 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • So confused re Carrara versus Daz Studio

    Believe it or not, but Victoria 3 still is my fav. figure to use in animation. I've been using Carrara since Carrara 6 came out. I still use Carrara because it's compatible with poser and you can import many different 3D objects, like 3ds, obj, etc. 

    By

    cynthia1968 cynthia1968 April 2020 in Carrara Discussion
  • Skin looks "dirty" in the renders

    Can you create a scene with the character wearing a bikini and recreate the same problem? That would help to see what you mean. All of the generation 8 figures, including Victoria 8, are based of the Genesis 8 Female. It sounds like it could be a texture issue.

    By

    Quasar Quasar April 2020 in The Commons
  • Skin looks "dirty" in the renders

    It seems to be more prevalent rendering naked bodies...the scene looks perfect before rendering, but the resulting image looks like the character rolled in the dirt before getting intimate with his/her lover (thus I can't post an example of what I'm talking about...) hopefully I've explained the issue properly and there's a way to fix it?

    After giving it another look, it seems to be a problem on the Genesis 8 Female figure, I'm not seeing it on Victoria 8 or Daciana, and I'm not noticing it on the male figures either.

    Thanks

    By

    comixfana comixfana April 2020 in The Commons
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 13

    If there's any errors, just fix them. When you add more, unbold these. 

    Aiko 8 / The Girl 8
    Alexandra 8 / Leisa 8
    Babina 8 / Tasha 8  

    Bridget 8 / Mrs. Chow 8
    Charlotte 8 / Robyn 8
    Charlotte 8 / Stephanie 8

    Christian 8 / Lucas 8
    CJ 8 / Monique 8
    Dain 8 / Leroy 8
    Dain 8 / Owen 8
    Darcy 8 / Zalara 8
    Darius 8 / Diego 8
    Dasan 8 / Lucas 8
    Edie 8 / Mabel 8
    Edward 8 / Michael 8
    Edward 8 / Tristan 8

    Elios 8 / Lee 8
    Ellithia  8 / Kanade 8
    Eva 8 / Gia 8
    Eva 8 / Monique
    Floyd 8 / Nix 8
    Floyd 8 / Owen 8
    Gabriela 8 / Latonya 8
    Gabriela 8 / Sakura 8
    Jenni 8 / Kala 8
    Jenni 8 / Nida 8
    Jonathan 8 / Landon 8
    Josephine 8 / Rynne 8
    Josie 8 / Stephanie 8
    Kala 8 / Teen Raven 8

    Kanade 8 / Teen Jane 8
    Karyssa 8 / Sakura 8
    Latonya 8 / Teen Josie 8

    Lee 8  / Toon Dwayne 8
    Mabel 8 / The Girl 8

    Mei Lin 8 / Zalara 8
    Michael 8 / Silas 8
    Mika 8 / The Girl 8
    Mr Woo 8 / Yuzuru 8
    Nida 8 / Stephanie 8

    Ollie 8 / Vladamir 8
    Olympia 8 / Teen Raven 8
    Penny 8 / Teen Kaylee 8

    Robyn 8 / Tika 8
    Sanjay 8 / Vladmir 8
    Syndey 8 / Victoria 8
    Tasha 8 / Kanade 8
    Tasha 8 / Tika 8
    Tika 8 / Caryn 8

    The Brute 8 / Vladmir 8

    I added '​Penny 8 / Teen Kaylee 8' to the list. After finding Elios, added him and Lee 8 to list as used. 

    I went back over my compilation and looked at how many times a character was used:

    One time: If not listed below.
    Two times: Charlotte 8, Eva 8, Gabriela 8, Jenni 8, Kala 8, Mabel 8, Monique 8, Nidia 8, Robyn 8, Sakura 8, Teen Raven 8, Zelara 8; Dain 8, Edward 8, Floyd 8, Lee 8, Lucas 8, Michael 8, Owen 8
    Three times: Kanade 8, Stephanie 8, Tasha 8, The Girl 8, Tika 8; Vladimir 8

    Mary

    By

    memcneil70 memcneil70 April 2020 in Art Studio
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 13

    If there's any errors, just fix them. When you add more, unbold these. 

    Aiko 8 / The Girl 8
    Alexandra 8 / Leisa 8
    Babina 8 / Tasha 8  

    Bridget 8 / Mrs. Chow 8
    Charlotte 8 / Robyn 8
    Charlotte 8 / Stephanie 8

    Christian 8 / Lucas 8
    CJ 8 / Monique 8
    Dain 8 / Leroy 8
    Dain 8 / Owen 8
    Darcy 8 / Zalara 8
    Darius 8 / Diego 8
    Dasan 8 / Lucas 8
    Edie 8 / Mabel 8
    Edward 8 / Michael 8
    Edward 8 / Tristan 8

    Ellithia  8 / Kanade 8
    Eva 8 / Gia 8
    Eva 8 / Monique
    Floyd 8 / Nix 8
    Floyd 8 / Owen 8
    Gabriela 8 / Latonya 8
    Gabriela 8 / Sakura 8
    Jenni 8 / Kala 8
    Jenni 8 / Nida 8
    Jonathan 8 / Landon 8
    Josephine 8 / Rynne 8
    Josie 8 / Stephanie 8
    Kala 8 / Teen Raven 8

    Kanade 8 / Teen Jane 8
    Karyssa 8 / Sakura 8
    Latonya 8 / Teen Josie 8

    Lee 8  / Toon Dwayne 8
    Mabel 8 / The Girl 8

    Mei Lin 8 / Zalara 8
    Michael 8 / Silas 8
    Mika 8 / The Girl 8
    Mr Woo 8 / Yuzuru 8
    Nida 8 / Stephanie 8

    Ollie 8 / Vladamir 8
    Olympia 8 / Teen Raven 8
    Robyn 8 / Tika 8
    Sanjay 8 / Vladmir 8
    Syndey 8 / Victoria 8
    Tasha 8 / Kanade 8
    Tasha 8 / Tika 8
    Tika 8 / Caryn 8

    The Brute 8 / Vladmir 8

    By

    Novica Novica April 2020 in Art Studio
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 13

    I find it interesting as we see the quality of the skins improving as the Genesis 8s were released since Victoria 8 was released on 15 June 2017. Of course the toons have less detail, but for the realistic characters, it is breathtaking.

    @chris-2599934 you showed it very well.

    Mary

    By

    memcneil70 memcneil70 April 2020 in Art Studio
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 13

    Will do Jonathan and Landon.

     

    Aiko 8 / The Girl 8
    Alexandra 8 / Leisa 8
    Babina 8 / Tasha 8  

    Bridget 8 / Mrs. Chow 8
    Charlotte 8 / Robyn 8

    Christian 8 / Lucas 8
    CJ 8 / Monique 8
    Dain 8 / Leroy 8
    Dain 8 / Owen 8
    Darcy 8 / Zalara 8
    Darius 8 / Diego 8
    Dasan 8 / Lucas 8
    Edie 8 / Mabel 8
    Edward 8 / Tristan 8

    Ellithia  8 / Kanade 8
    Eva 8 / Gia 8
    Eva 8 / Monique
    Floyd 8 / Nix 8
    Floyd 8 / Owen 8
    Gabriela 8 / Latonya 8
    Gabriela 8 / Sakura 8
    Jenni 8 / Kala 8
    Jenni 8 / Nida 8
    Jonathan 8 / Landon 8
    Josephine 8 / Rynne 8
    Kala 8 / Teen Raven 8

    Kanade 8 / Teen Jane 8
    Latonya 8 / Teen Josie 8

    Lee 8  / Toon Dwayne 8
    Mabel 8 / The Girl 8

    Mei Lin 8 / Zalara 8
    Michael 8 / Silas 8
    Mr Woo 8 / Yuzuru 8

    Ollie 8 / Vladamir 8
    Olympia 8 / Teen Raven 8
    Robyn 8 / Tika 8
    Sanjay 8 / Vladmir 8
    Syndey 8 / Victoria 8

    The Brute 8 / Vladmir 8

    By

    Daventaki Daventaki April 2020 in Art Studio
  • MAC and 3rd party files - Where do you put what?

    No Data folder in the left hand column - I think the folder you were referring to says DAZ 3D and that has the Install Manager folder in it. Here's a bigger picture of the folders without a blur (I was just trying to make the path clearer to see). I was able to move some stuff into the Poser area where content is and can see the thumbnails in the content library but when I click on them nothing attaches to the figure. Most of these say they need Victoria 4.2 which is one of the figures I have and am trying to modify and add clothes and hair and then start building a scene.

    By

    brycestar_05bd79147f brycestar_05bd79147f April 2020 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Strange problem with New Anatomical elements for Victoria 7 with Genesis 3 female

    For years I have been using New genitalia for Victoria 7 with Genesis 3 female.

    When I load it - the same part of the Genesis female is hided or disabled. Update of skin has always been working perfectly.

    Suddently - without any changes the Genesis 3 skin part is no longer hided or disabled. The genitalies are perfectly loaded and if I hide pelvis it's shown.

    Anybody have an idea what's wrong or alternatively  - how do I hide the skin part manually on the geneisis 3 female.

    I have reinstalled both Genesis 3 female and New genitalia for Victoria 7 without any changes.

    By

    Celaviehere Celaviehere April 2020 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Limited Time Freebies Discussion Thread

    Current biweekly Daz freebies. Or are they weekly now? This is the third week in a row we've gotten a new set.

    That would be awesome! But perhaps we just got one extra week because of the week that got skipped a while ago.

    Nothing interesting for me this time around. Not that I'm complaining. Got Saffron, Adalyn Hair, and The Cage over the easter weekend. All 3 were wishlist items, amazing! laugh

    By

    Hylas Hylas April 2020 in The Commons
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 13

    Aiko 8 / The Girl 8
    Alexandra 8 / Leisa 8
    Babina 8 / Tasha 8  

    Bridget 8 / Mrs. Chow 8
    Charlotte 8 / Robyn 8

    Christian 8 / Lucas 8
    CJ 8 / Monique 8
    Dain 8 / Leroy 8
    Dain 8 / Owen 8
    Darcy 8 / Zalara 8
    Darius 8 / Diego 8
    Dasan 8 / Lucas 8
    Edie 8 / Mabel 8
    Edward 8 / Tristan 8

    Ellithia  8 / Kanade 8
    Eva 8 / Gia 8
    Eva 8 / Monique
    Floyd 8 / Nix 8
    Floyd 8 / Owen 8
    Gabriela 8 / Latonya 8
    Gabriela 8 / Sakura 8
    Jenni 8 / Kala 8
    Jenni 8 / Nida 8
    Josephine 8 / Rynne 8
    Kala 8 / Teen Raven 8

    Kanade 8 / Teen Jane 8
    Latonya 8 / Teen Josie 8

    Lee 8  / Toon Dwayne 8
    Mabel 8 / The Girl 8

    Mei Lin 8 / Zalara 8
    Michael 8 / Silas 8
    Mr Woo 8 / Yuzuru 8

    Ollie 8 / Vladamir 8
    Olympia 8 / Teen Raven 8
    Robyn 8 / Tika 8
    Sanjay 8 / Vladmir 8
    Syndey 8 / Victoria 8

    The Brute 8 / Vladmir 8

    I decided to tackle the issue with Sakura's eyes…

    (I dialed in Sakura 50%, then tested different figures at 50% until I found something that looked reasonable. That's how I ended up with Gabriela.)

    By

    L'Adair L'Adair April 2020 in Art Studio
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.