• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Mod that increases thumbnail sizes

    Just create the image, 256 pixels square, and save as a PNG  named filename.tip.png for filename.duf, in the folder with filename.duf

    Does this apply to items in the content libraries only or also to the icons for the morph

    There is a way to add icons to morph dials. You can find more info here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/314691/adding-icons-to-morph-dials

    It can sometimes be a little more complicated than described in that thread. There was another discussion about it here.

    By

    NorthOf45 NorthOf45 March 2020 in Product Suggestions
  • *Released* dforce Soft Curls {Commercial}

    I like that hair. But what I missing is a behind the ears morph. Would be such a morph possible?

    By

    Hurdy3D Hurdy3D March 2020 in The Commons
  • Conver "Pose Control" to normal pose?

    Sometimes I use Pose Controls for quick an dirty adjustments. But when saving the pose I dont want the Pose Control settings saved with it.

    Question:

    Is there a way to transfer the values of the Pose Controls to the normal joint adjustments so that the pose remains but the Pose Control setting are back to zero?

    By

    Anim Anim March 2020 in The Commons
  • Star Wars Renders 2013 +

    Hey RDuda (is RDuda in here anywhere? I'm just making assumptions about the local scifi fandom)

    I'll make a Baby Yoda morph and texture set for G8M as well as the fabric elements of the Madalorian's outfit if you make the floating baby holder and hard surface mandalorian armor.

    I will need a reference image for what the fabric elements under the Mandalorian Armor should look like.

    WOOHOO!  Starts a line here. The line forms behind me.
    Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    By

    Gogger Gogger March 2020 in The Commons
  • Star Wars Renders 2013 +

    Hey RDuda (is RDuda in here anywhere? I'm just making assumptions about the local scifi fandom)

    I'll make a Baby Yoda morph and texture set for G8M as well as the fabric elements of the Madalorian's outfit if you make the floating baby holder and hard surface mandalorian armor.

    I will need a reference image for what the fabric elements under the Mandalorian Armor should look like.

    By

    JoeQuick JoeQuick March 2020 in The Commons
  • [Released] Character Converter from Genesis 2 Female to Genesis 8 Female [Commercial]

    If you import the clone manually, is it offset?  Or maybe the first time you ran the converter, G8F was offset? (because the script would have created the clone where you placed G8F)

    That is very likely.  Is there a way to get the clone to be placed at the origin once more?  I have since retried several times to place both G2 and G8 at the origin, but the clone remains offset.

     

    The easiest way would be to delete the clone from disk and have the script regenerate it.

    Where would I find that clone hiding?

    It is in the App Data Path.  The easiest way to know is to bring up the Pane->Script IDE, type in "print(App.getAppDataPath()+'/CharacterConverterMorphs')" and click Execute.

     

    If you import the clone manually, is it offset?  Or maybe the first time you ran the converter, G8F was offset? (because the script would have created the clone where you placed G8F)

    That is very likely.  Is there a way to get the clone to be placed at the origin once more?  I have since retried several times to place both G2 and G8 at the origin, but the clone remains offset.

     

    The easiest way would be to delete the clone from disk and have the script regenerate it.

    Where would I find that clone hiding?

    It is in the App Data Path.  The easiest way to know is to bring up the Pane->Script IDE, type in "print(App.getAppDataPath()+'/CharacterConverterMorphs')" and click Execute.

    Got it!  Thanks!  But the "rubber neck" is still appearing even after I deleted the clone, reinitiated the establishment of the clone construction with both G2 and G8F figures at the origin.  Something else must have been affected as well?

    Also had to overwrite existing morphs to get rid of it.  Done!

    Excellent!  Just what I was going to make sure you had done.  I am glad it is working for you now.

     

    If you import the clone manually, is it offset?  Or maybe the first time you ran the converter, G8F was offset? (because the script would have created the clone where you placed G8F)

    That is very likely.  Is there a way to get the clone to be placed at the origin once more?  I have since retried several times to place both G2 and G8 at the origin, but the clone remains offset.

     

    The easiest way would be to delete the clone from disk and have the script regenerate it.

    Where would I find that clone hiding?

    It is in the App Data Path.  The easiest way to know is to bring up the Pane->Script IDE, type in "print(App.getAppDataPath()+'/CharacterConverterMorphs')" and click Execute.

     

    If you import the clone manually, is it offset?  Or maybe the first time you ran the converter, G8F was offset? (because the script would have created the clone where you placed G8F)

    That is very likely.  Is there a way to get the clone to be placed at the origin once more?  I have since retried several times to place both G2 and G8 at the origin, but the clone remains offset.

     

    The easiest way would be to delete the clone from disk and have the script regenerate it.

    Where would I find that clone hiding?

    It is in the App Data Path.  The easiest way to know is to bring up the Pane->Script IDE, type in "print(App.getAppDataPath()+'/CharacterConverterMorphs')" and click Execute.

    Got it!  Thanks!  But the "rubber neck" is still appearing even after I deleted the clone, reinitiated the establishment of the clone construction with both G2 and G8F figures at the origin.  Something else must have been affected as well?

    Also had to overwrite existing morphs to get rid of it.  Done!

    Excellent!  Just what I was going to make sure you had done.  I am glad it is working for you now.

    Hmmm.  Thought I had it licked, but now, despite deleting the clone and reinitiating, and overwriting existing morphs, every time I convert a figure at the very end the head pops over to where I had erroneously originally placed the G8F figure, connected with the rubber neck.  Somewhere, some residual of my original error is still residing.  Should I need to reinstall the script?  Where else is data stored that needs to be eradicated?

    Reinstalling the script won't help with this.  You are positive you delete all morphs?

     

    If you import the clone manually, is it offset?  Or maybe the first time you ran the converter, G8F was offset? (because the script would have created the clone where you placed G8F)

    That is very likely.  Is there a way to get the clone to be placed at the origin once more?  I have since retried several times to place both G2 and G8 at the origin, but the clone remains offset.

     

    The easiest way would be to delete the clone from disk and have the script regenerate it.

    Where would I find that clone hiding?

    It is in the App Data Path.  The easiest way to know is to bring up the Pane->Script IDE, type in "print(App.getAppDataPath()+'/CharacterConverterMorphs')" and click Execute.

     

    If you import the clone manually, is it offset?  Or maybe the first time you ran the converter, G8F was offset? (because the script would have created the clone where you placed G8F)

    That is very likely.  Is there a way to get the clone to be placed at the origin once more?  I have since retried several times to place both G2 and G8 at the origin, but the clone remains offset.

     

    The easiest way would be to delete the clone from disk and have the script regenerate it.

    Where would I find that clone hiding?

    It is in the App Data Path.  The easiest way to know is to bring up the Pane->Script IDE, type in "print(App.getAppDataPath()+'/CharacterConverterMorphs')" and click Execute.

    Got it!  Thanks!  But the "rubber neck" is still appearing even after I deleted the clone, reinitiated the establishment of the clone construction with both G2 and G8F figures at the origin.  Something else must have been affected as well?

    Also had to overwrite existing morphs to get rid of it.  Done!

    Excellent!  Just what I was going to make sure you had done.  I am glad it is working for you now.

     

    If you import the clone manually, is it offset?  Or maybe the first time you ran the converter, G8F was offset? (because the script would have created the clone where you placed G8F)

    That is very likely.  Is there a way to get the clone to be placed at the origin once more?  I have since retried several times to place both G2 and G8 at the origin, but the clone remains offset.

     

    The easiest way would be to delete the clone from disk and have the script regenerate it.

    Where would I find that clone hiding?

    It is in the App Data Path.  The easiest way to know is to bring up the Pane->Script IDE, type in "print(App.getAppDataPath()+'/CharacterConverterMorphs')" and click Execute.

     

    If you import the clone manually, is it offset?  Or maybe the first time you ran the converter, G8F was offset? (because the script would have created the clone where you placed G8F)

    That is very likely.  Is there a way to get the clone to be placed at the origin once more?  I have since retried several times to place both G2 and G8 at the origin, but the clone remains offset.

     

    The easiest way would be to delete the clone from disk and have the script regenerate it.

    Where would I find that clone hiding?

    It is in the App Data Path.  The easiest way to know is to bring up the Pane->Script IDE, type in "print(App.getAppDataPath()+'/CharacterConverterMorphs')" and click Execute.

    Got it!  Thanks!  But the "rubber neck" is still appearing even after I deleted the clone, reinitiated the establishment of the clone construction with both G2 and G8F figures at the origin.  Something else must have been affected as well?

    Also had to overwrite existing morphs to get rid of it.  Done!

    Excellent!  Just what I was going to make sure you had done.  I am glad it is working for you now.

    Hmmm.  Thought I had it licked, but now, despite deleting the clone and reinitiating, and overwriting existing morphs, every time I convert a figure at the very end the head pops over to where I had erroneously originally placed the G8F figure, connected with the rubber neck.  Somewhere, some residual of my original error is still residing.  Should I need to reinstall the script?  Where else is data stored that needs to be eradicated?

    Reinstalling the script won't help with this.  You are positive you delete all morphs?

    Yes! I emptied the contents of AppData/Roaming/Daz3D/Studio4/CharacterConverterMorphs.  I then restarted DS 4.12, and reinitiated the conversion.  I had been applying only the character head morphs to G2F and initiating the conversion process, but then switched to applying ALL the morphs to the G2F character, overwriting all morphs.  I finally got the first conversion without the rubber neck.  Perhaps my mistake was trying to convert a G2F with only the desired head morph applied?

    I don't think that should have been a problem.

    By

    RiverSoft Art RiverSoft Art March 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • Possible to read Morph Rules through DzFbxExporter?

    You can get a representation of the morph rules if you start with this Silent FBX Export sample - http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/referenceguide/scripting/api_reference/samples/file_io/export_fbx_silent/start - and combine it with the DzSettings documentation, to give you something like this

        // Define an anonymous function;
        // serves as our main loop,
        // limits the scope of variables
        (function(){
         
        	// Get the primary selection to use for the file name
        	var oNode = Scene.getPrimarySelection();
        	// If something is selected
        	if( oNode ){
        		// Get the node's skeleton
        		var oSkeleton = oNode.getSkeleton();
        		// If it has a skeleton
        		if( oSkeleton )	{
        			// That is the node we want for the name
        			oNode = oSkeleton;
        		}
        	}
         
        	// Get the export manager
        	var oExportMgr = App.getExportMgr();
        	// Define the class name the for Autodesk Filmbox (*.fbx) exporter
        	var sClassName = "DzFbxExporter";
        	// Find the exporter
        	var oExporter = oExportMgr.findExporterByClassName( sClassName );
        	// If the exporter exists
        	if( oExporter ){
        		print("Exporter exists");
        		// Create a settings object
        		var oSettings = new DzFileIOSettings();
        		
         
        		// Fill the settings object with the default options from the exporter
        		//oExporter.getDefaultOptions( oSettings );
         
        		// Define whether or not to show options
        		var bShowOptions = false;
         
        		// Define whether or not to show options before prompting for a path;
        		// requires 4.9.3.22 or later
        		var bOptionsBeforeFile = false;
        		
    		    oExporter.getOptions( oSettings, bShowOptions && bOptionsBeforeFile, "" );
    		    print("oSettings: ", oSettings.toJsonString() );
    
    		    print("Rules: ", oSettings.getStringValue("rules"));
    
        		// Clean up; don't leak memory
        		oExporter.deleteLater();
        	// We didn't find an exporter with the class name we wanted
        	} else {
        		// Inform the user
        		MessageBox.critical( qsTr("An exporter with the class name \"%1\" " +
        			"could not be found.").arg( sClassName ),
        			qsTr("Critical Error"), qsTr("&OK") );
        	}
         
        // Finalize the function and invoke
        })();
    
    

    You will first get the rules printed in one format as part of the Settings JSON string output, and then the rules on their own as a multi-line string.

    By

    andya_b341b7c5f5 andya_b341b7c5f5 March 2020 in Daz Script Developer Discussion
  • 3D Art Freebie Challenge-March 2020-"March Winds" -Main Thread Only

    Also, I note that using any of the base models (Genesis - Genesis 8) are considered no count items, however I saw another entrant in this content list a few other things as "no count" items. May I ask what qualifies something as a no-count item?  Thank you.

    No counts (as I understand it):

    - All Genesis base figures, Pre-Genesis base figures (Michael 3 & 4, Victoria 3 & 4, The Kids 4, Aiko 3, Hiro 3...)

    - Items that come with the base program (eg the Shadow Thief Outfit, Aldora Hair, etc)

    - Items that were originally free but are now unavailable (such as most PA XMas Freebies)

    - Basic Morph Packs:

    M4 Shapes++, V4 Shapes++
    Genesis Evolution Body, Genesis Evolution Head
    G2M Body, G2M Head, G2F Body, G2F Head
    G3M Body, G3M Head, G3F Body, G3F Head
    G8M Body, G8M Head, G8F Body, G8F Head

    Thanks for the help on this question @Hylas

    By

    Saphirewild Saphirewild March 2020 in Freebies
  • morph splitting product?

    There is this, which might be the one you were thinking of:

    https://www.daz3d.com/body-mixer-bundle-for-genesis-3-and-8-male-and-female

    It is not as flexible as shape splitter, as it is limited to the main DAZ morph packages, but on those it works in a similar way

    By

    Havos Havos March 2020 in The Commons
  • Superheroes Rebooted - Renders Assemble

    Here's an updated and more dramatic look at my version of Leonardo.  I've already modified the head shape, with a larger snout and lower sloping forehead, hoping to at least shift it more in the direction of the classic 1990 film look.  I've also been toying around with tweaking the body proportions.  Joe's base morph for G3M is excellent, but it does have a rather cutesy, 2012-ish look to it, and I'm hoping for a more realistic look in my images, ironically not all that dissimilar from Joe's original Genesis 1 version, though that one might go a bit too far the other way.

    By

    Gregorius Gregorius March 2020 in The Commons
  • [Released] Character Converter from Genesis 2 Female to Genesis 8 Female [Commercial]

    If you import the clone manually, is it offset?  Or maybe the first time you ran the converter, G8F was offset? (because the script would have created the clone where you placed G8F)

    That is very likely.  Is there a way to get the clone to be placed at the origin once more?  I have since retried several times to place both G2 and G8 at the origin, but the clone remains offset.

     

    The easiest way would be to delete the clone from disk and have the script regenerate it.

    Where would I find that clone hiding?

    It is in the App Data Path.  The easiest way to know is to bring up the Pane->Script IDE, type in "print(App.getAppDataPath()+'/CharacterConverterMorphs')" and click Execute.

     

    If you import the clone manually, is it offset?  Or maybe the first time you ran the converter, G8F was offset? (because the script would have created the clone where you placed G8F)

    That is very likely.  Is there a way to get the clone to be placed at the origin once more?  I have since retried several times to place both G2 and G8 at the origin, but the clone remains offset.

     

    The easiest way would be to delete the clone from disk and have the script regenerate it.

    Where would I find that clone hiding?

    It is in the App Data Path.  The easiest way to know is to bring up the Pane->Script IDE, type in "print(App.getAppDataPath()+'/CharacterConverterMorphs')" and click Execute.

    Got it!  Thanks!  But the "rubber neck" is still appearing even after I deleted the clone, reinitiated the establishment of the clone construction with both G2 and G8F figures at the origin.  Something else must have been affected as well?

    Also had to overwrite existing morphs to get rid of it.  Done!

    Excellent!  Just what I was going to make sure you had done.  I am glad it is working for you now.

     

    If you import the clone manually, is it offset?  Or maybe the first time you ran the converter, G8F was offset? (because the script would have created the clone where you placed G8F)

    That is very likely.  Is there a way to get the clone to be placed at the origin once more?  I have since retried several times to place both G2 and G8 at the origin, but the clone remains offset.

     

    The easiest way would be to delete the clone from disk and have the script regenerate it.

    Where would I find that clone hiding?

    It is in the App Data Path.  The easiest way to know is to bring up the Pane->Script IDE, type in "print(App.getAppDataPath()+'/CharacterConverterMorphs')" and click Execute.

     

    If you import the clone manually, is it offset?  Or maybe the first time you ran the converter, G8F was offset? (because the script would have created the clone where you placed G8F)

    That is very likely.  Is there a way to get the clone to be placed at the origin once more?  I have since retried several times to place both G2 and G8 at the origin, but the clone remains offset.

     

    The easiest way would be to delete the clone from disk and have the script regenerate it.

    Where would I find that clone hiding?

    It is in the App Data Path.  The easiest way to know is to bring up the Pane->Script IDE, type in "print(App.getAppDataPath()+'/CharacterConverterMorphs')" and click Execute.

    Got it!  Thanks!  But the "rubber neck" is still appearing even after I deleted the clone, reinitiated the establishment of the clone construction with both G2 and G8F figures at the origin.  Something else must have been affected as well?

    Also had to overwrite existing morphs to get rid of it.  Done!

    Excellent!  Just what I was going to make sure you had done.  I am glad it is working for you now.

    Hmmm.  Thought I had it licked, but now, despite deleting the clone and reinitiating, and overwriting existing morphs, every time I convert a figure at the very end the head pops over to where I had erroneously originally placed the G8F figure, connected with the rubber neck.  Somewhere, some residual of my original error is still residing.  Should I need to reinstall the script?  Where else is data stored that needs to be eradicated?

    Reinstalling the script won't help with this.  You are positive you delete all morphs?

     

    If you import the clone manually, is it offset?  Or maybe the first time you ran the converter, G8F was offset? (because the script would have created the clone where you placed G8F)

    That is very likely.  Is there a way to get the clone to be placed at the origin once more?  I have since retried several times to place both G2 and G8 at the origin, but the clone remains offset.

     

    The easiest way would be to delete the clone from disk and have the script regenerate it.

    Where would I find that clone hiding?

    It is in the App Data Path.  The easiest way to know is to bring up the Pane->Script IDE, type in "print(App.getAppDataPath()+'/CharacterConverterMorphs')" and click Execute.

     

    If you import the clone manually, is it offset?  Or maybe the first time you ran the converter, G8F was offset? (because the script would have created the clone where you placed G8F)

    That is very likely.  Is there a way to get the clone to be placed at the origin once more?  I have since retried several times to place both G2 and G8 at the origin, but the clone remains offset.

     

    The easiest way would be to delete the clone from disk and have the script regenerate it.

    Where would I find that clone hiding?

    It is in the App Data Path.  The easiest way to know is to bring up the Pane->Script IDE, type in "print(App.getAppDataPath()+'/CharacterConverterMorphs')" and click Execute.

    Got it!  Thanks!  But the "rubber neck" is still appearing even after I deleted the clone, reinitiated the establishment of the clone construction with both G2 and G8F figures at the origin.  Something else must have been affected as well?

    Also had to overwrite existing morphs to get rid of it.  Done!

    Excellent!  Just what I was going to make sure you had done.  I am glad it is working for you now.

     

    If you import the clone manually, is it offset?  Or maybe the first time you ran the converter, G8F was offset? (because the script would have created the clone where you placed G8F)

    That is very likely.  Is there a way to get the clone to be placed at the origin once more?  I have since retried several times to place both G2 and G8 at the origin, but the clone remains offset.

     

    The easiest way would be to delete the clone from disk and have the script regenerate it.

    Where would I find that clone hiding?

    It is in the App Data Path.  The easiest way to know is to bring up the Pane->Script IDE, type in "print(App.getAppDataPath()+'/CharacterConverterMorphs')" and click Execute.

     

    If you import the clone manually, is it offset?  Or maybe the first time you ran the converter, G8F was offset? (because the script would have created the clone where you placed G8F)

    That is very likely.  Is there a way to get the clone to be placed at the origin once more?  I have since retried several times to place both G2 and G8 at the origin, but the clone remains offset.

     

    The easiest way would be to delete the clone from disk and have the script regenerate it.

    Where would I find that clone hiding?

    It is in the App Data Path.  The easiest way to know is to bring up the Pane->Script IDE, type in "print(App.getAppDataPath()+'/CharacterConverterMorphs')" and click Execute.

    Got it!  Thanks!  But the "rubber neck" is still appearing even after I deleted the clone, reinitiated the establishment of the clone construction with both G2 and G8F figures at the origin.  Something else must have been affected as well?

    Also had to overwrite existing morphs to get rid of it.  Done!

    Excellent!  Just what I was going to make sure you had done.  I am glad it is working for you now.

    Hmmm.  Thought I had it licked, but now, despite deleting the clone and reinitiating, and overwriting existing morphs, every time I convert a figure at the very end the head pops over to where I had erroneously originally placed the G8F figure, connected with the rubber neck.  Somewhere, some residual of my original error is still residing.  Should I need to reinstall the script?  Where else is data stored that needs to be eradicated?

    Reinstalling the script won't help with this.  You are positive you delete all morphs?

    Yes! I emptied the contents of AppData/Roaming/Daz3D/Studio4/CharacterConverterMorphs.  I then restarted DS 4.12, and reinitiated the conversion.  I had been applying only the character head morphs to G2F and initiating the conversion process, but then switched to applying ALL the morphs to the G2F character, overwriting all morphs.  I finally got the first conversion without the rubber neck.  Perhaps my mistake was trying to convert a G2F with only the desired head morph applied?

    By

    photonflash1_e7a0be045e photonflash1_e7a0be045e March 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • Basic tutorial for transferring Genesis3 female morphs to Genesis8 female

    I know that I am late to the party, but, thank you MariaTortillia for this very useful tutorial. I have successfully changed a number of my own characters using this method. However, I was wondering the same thing as rbrunodesign, can you reverse the process and transfer G8 morphs to G3? I would like the flexibility to be able to use a G3F clone if I need / want my character/s to wear say V3 or V4 clothes in a certain scene.

    By

    Kevlar31 Kevlar31 March 2020 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Possible to read Morph Rules through DzFbxExporter?

    Is it possible to parse the existing morph rules from DzFbxExporter or are they perhaps stored in a file somewhere that could be accessed?

    By

    mostlyhuman mostlyhuman March 2020 in Daz Script Developer Discussion
  • Using Arki's Ocean Queen in DS 4.12

    They won't follow the poses.  The statue pose requires them to curve and bend and they refuse to cooperate.

    I've gone through the gambit, making sure IK is off, trying with IK on, adding after posing..etc. 

    I tried to use her without the wings, but that leaves a gaping hole.

    Just wondering why it's listed as working in DS when it doesn't.  

    I suppose "follow the pose" is a bit misleading. They will morph to mimic the included Ocean Queen poses if you apply the same pose to the membranes. They will not follow any random movement of the bones, it must be one of the included poses.

    Attachments show the Ocean Queen as loaded, and the parented wing and tail membranes as loaded. The next two are one of the lying poses, and the following two are the statue pose.

    By

    NorthOf45 NorthOf45 March 2020 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Torso too wide?

    Is this a morph you created yourself or purchased?

    Could you put some basic clothing on the figure and post a screenshot?

    By

    Catherine3678ab Catherine3678ab March 2020 in The Commons
  • morph splitting product?

    Shape Shifter appears to have changed names, it was originally released as X-Morphs I believe, and that is what the installation package is called, though the Read-Me page is titled Morph Splitter, the product link is Shape-Splitter and the description refers to X-Morphs. See Here.

    By

    Kinich Kinich March 2020 in The Commons
  • How to tell if a node has a morph target?

    Yes

    but, Rob says, that doesn't mean it has any deltas of its own - which is, I think, what you are wanting to check. Unfortunately the documentation for the various specific modifiers is currently unavailable, and I can't recall offhand if the morph modifier has soemthing like a hasDeltas()  method (which would probably be what you wanted).

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine March 2020 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • morph splitting product?

    Am I nuts or did I see a product on here (and a thread here in the commons about it)? I can't remember what it was called and now I find that I could use something like that. I have looked, but not knowing the name of it kinda makes it harder.

    By

    Malandar Malandar March 2020 in The Commons
  • FBX - Studded Jeans Outfit

    FBX is a file format for a 3D model, and yes Daz Studio can import FBX files.

    But in order to make them wotk they need to be modelled to that character base, e.g. G8M.

    After import you will then need to do a transfer rigging to the model you wan't to use them on. Some uses might look a little off without changing the weight paint, but if you can use them with dForce you don't need to worry about that.

    By

    felis felis March 2020 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

    If the face transfer add-on is used to create celebrity face morphs, I may very well consider such add-on.

    Meanwhile, is there any way a face morph based on Cher can be created for Genesis 3 Female?

    If you can find a good full front picture of her with a neutral expression I could give it a quick try, but I suspect that her nose will result in a poor likeness.
    There is a free Cher morph for V4. 
    https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/cherilyn/78529

    It could be transferred to Genesis 3 with Genesis Generation X2 and the G3 plugin, both here at DAZ, but not currently on sale...

    By

    WandW WandW March 2020 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.