• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • hard disk space and icons size

    well making this post because I am just [annoyed] so please ignore my harsh words as doing this often lately as new vendors are joining daz universe. the problem is not related to Daz products as they have better policies of reviewing (though morph values sometimes slip through their QA ) .  some vendors don't [care] about you precious hard disk space. examples ....  one vendor product was taking 300 mbs for icons only (a genesis 8 character) and the genius puts all icons in around 2000+ X 2000+ sizes . Don't bother resizing them to 91 X 91 .

    Similarly recently bought a pose product for Genesis 8/9.  70megs for each ... the D guy put 512X512 pngs . had to resize all those, thanks to acdsee a one click operation . and then each directory was about 2.1 megs.

    Putting this as it may help someone. so do check after installing a product what that genius has done.

    not putting names of vendors . and believe me these are not the only two cases i came across lately. angry . And now don't have courage to go through old installations.

    By

    ssaqibalitipu_627e275e4d ssaqibalitipu_627e275e4d March 2025 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Create a morph from hair with smoothing modifier on it?

    What do you mean "transforms from the scene"? Are you trying to create the morph on a poses figure, or with your figure not at world zero?

    By

    Gordig Gordig March 2025 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Create a morph from hair with smoothing modifier on it?

    [Create a morph from hair with smoothing modifier on it?] Any way to do this? When I export the obj and import it with morph loader and apply it, the transforms from the scene get applied. Every tutorial i see seems to have a bunch of info i don't need. I can limp along in blender if need be, with sufficient hand-holding.

    By

    JQP JQP March 2025 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • [Released] Cressida HD for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

    PFA said:

    nemesis10 said:

    Here goes!  PFA Cressida in both male and female form:

     

    OMG you capture her essence so well!!!  the elegance and gentleness! You nailed it! and how gorgeous is this render.
    I'm so intrigued how did you make the male version of her?

    Not too much work:

    1. I first loaded PFA Cressida
    2. Next, I loaded the Base Masculine morph from the Genesis 9 essentials
    3. Next, I dialed a negative value for the Base Feminine morph which removed all of the feminine curviness
    4. I loaded the Minstrel outfit Genesis 9 and one of your hairs, posed and rendered.

    By

    nemesis10 nemesis10 March 2025 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • DAZ via AMD

    background said:

    I would think, as time goes on, users will divide into two ( or more )camps,  the "I've got a 50xx series card and I absolutely need a version of Studio that let's  me render with IRAY on it, even at the expense of old plugins not working, and I want to buy new content for it"  and the second camp of "I've got a lot of old plugins that are critical to my workflow and I absolutely need a version of Studio that let's me render with IRAY on my pre 50xx series GPU, and I want to buy new content for it". I don't see a way to make both these groups of users happy without Studio splitting into two parallel lines of development.

    If DAZ offered two versions of Studio ( pre50xx, and 50xx plus) then each user could make a decision which one best meets their needs.

    I'm sure there would alo be a camp  with "I've got a 50xx series card and my old plugins are critical to my workflow", but t doesn't seem likely that these users can be accomodated.

    DS 4 will continue to be available, and we can expect the next major version to read its {.duf/.dsf] files, so people should be able to use the older version where they need it and transfer to the newer. The reverse may also be possible, though of course some new featues may not be supported and there is no knowing how gracefully the older will cope with that [for example, see chnage log entries on URIs http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/change_log_4_20_0_17#4_20_0_2 http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/change_log_4_20_0_17#4_16_1_22 ].

    Edited to clarify a couple of points

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine March 2025 in The Commons
  • Imported Cloth from Marvelous Designer into DAZ. Cloth appears stretched and clipping on Character.

    If the clothes are made to fit a non-zero shape then DS will not know that and will assume that they are meant to be shaped as theya re relative to the base, then it will project any morphs used into the clothes. If you select the Reverse Source Shape from Target option in transfer Utility (and either seelct the shape used or Use Current) then the clothes will be anti-morphed to fit the base, but it is better to make things around the base shape if possible.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine March 2025 in The Commons
  • T3d Orchid 2… Texture gets grey

    thanks a lot for your answer! I got trouble locating the right place for my question.

    To resume my issue is: how should I load the uv map for this morph to match the rest of the skin (I alreday "Merge into Scene"? The genitalia area is still grey...

    I don't find any instructions for the product...

    By

    artillusionsnet artillusionsnet March 2025 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Before They're Gone - Favorite ShareCG Assets

    Due to the announcement that ShareCG will be closing soon. I'd like to see what everyone's favorite ShareCG assets are, so that we, as a community, can help others find the assets we've found the most helpful before they might be gone forever. 

    I'll start. Here is a list of some of my favorite content creators on ShareCG (I will try and update the list with some of my favorite individual freebie assets from ShareCG as well):

    https://sharecg.com/SickleYield1

    https://sharecg.com/allenart

    https://sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=wilmap

    https://sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=freeyourmind

    https://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=terrymcg

    https://sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=mythcons

    https://sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=aeridis

    https://sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=fisty&division_id=0&s=dd&pn=1

    https://sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=klausdbg&division_id=0&s=dd&pn=1

    Those are just a few and I know I'm missing a lot of people who I follow so I'll try and update this list when I can.

     

    I hope you guys share your favorite content creators on ShareCG and/or your favorite freebie assets from ShareCG.

     

    Edit, more of my favorites:

    Chohole's textures (particularly for the Morphing Fantasy Dress, which are compatible with newer versions of the MFD): https://sharecg.com/chohole - She's very much missed! Rest in piece, @Chohole

    https://sharecg.com/pf/joequick - @JoeQuick has some amazing freebies, I hope he has them backed up someplace 

    https://sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=candy

    https://sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=glidman - The Stand Alone figure Nonname Doll is neat.

     

    Edit: 

    These are fun if you like stylized, anime, and/or toon shapes:

    https://sharecg.com/v/88934/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Anime-Head-for-Genesis-8-Female-and-Male

    https://sharecg.com/v/85535/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Anime-Head-for-Genesis-3-Female

    https://sharecg.com/v/87697/related/21/DAZ-Studio/Toon-Morph-for-Genesis-3-Female

    https://sharecg.com/v/75560/related/21/DAZ-Studio/Regina-toon-for-Genesis-updated

     

     

    By

    3Diva 3Diva March 2025 in The Commons
  • (Released) - dForce Linet Hair for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

    barbult said:

    It looks like hair someone might actually have. dForce doesn't do much to it, though. I used the left wind morph to swing it to the side a little. The cardigan and collar are from https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-hnc25-knit-cardigan-outfit-for-genesis-9. I applied a fabric shader to the collar, because it only comes in plain white.

    Beautiful portrait!

    By

    Toyen Toyen March 2025 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • (Released) - dForce Linet Hair for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

    It looks like hair someone might actually have. dForce doesn't do much to it, though. I used the left wind morph to swing it to the side a little. The cardigan and collar are from https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-hnc25-knit-cardigan-outfit-for-genesis-9. I applied a fabric shader to the collar, because it only comes in plain white.

    By

    barbult barbult March 2025 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Is AI killing the 3D star?

    GPT is finally rolling out some of the 4.Omni features they showcased nearly a year ago. Maybe you've seen the wave of Ghibli-style generations—and the backlash?

    I'd always wanted the sand castle in my teddy bear / shark morph combo promo to be crumbling... but at the time, it wasn’t worth the effort. Building a more elaborate sandcastle just for a promo didn’t make sense. I had tried using Stable Diffusion and Adobe to achieve the effect, but the results felt too out of place.

    I don’t think I ever revisited it with MidJourney after they introduced editing for existing images. Maybe it could still handle it better?

    But I did run it through 4.O today and asked it to simply make the castle crumble. Instead of modifying the original, it had to regenerate the entire image—and struggled with applying the change to just one section. Still, I like what it came up with.

    Original on the left, GPT on the right.

    It reminds me of my Transformers figures. I’ve got all these modern remakes of the ones I had in the ’80s. They look exactly how I remember them—but side by side, it’s clear they’re different, better in almost every way.

    Except for the sandcastle. If you'd shown me the GPT version alone, I probably would have mistaken it for mine, not realizing just how much better it actually is until I saw them side by side.

    It looks the way I thought my original did in my imagination.

    Don't know what to make of that.

    Still not sure about that belly button and those nipples though.

    By

    JoeQuick JoeQuick March 2025 in The Commons
  • Adding Dual Quaternion support to UnrealEngine4 (Images inside)

    I downloaded UE54win.zip from the URL below and moved "DTU_DQS_Deformer" to my project, and it worked properly!
    Thank you very much!

    https://github.com/daz3d/DazToUnreal/releases

    However, when I changed the Morph Target values, the normals became strange and weird shadows appeared. So I combined "DTU_DQS_Deformer" and "DG_TEST." Since I did this intuitively without proper knowledge, other problems might arise, but the normals are now working correctly.

    By

    nabe nabe March 2025 in Unreal Discussion
  • Freebie Challenge March 2025 - "Pride, Prejudice and other Shenanigans" - Entries Thread

    The Judgement of Paris
    The most disastrous love choice in ancient history.

    The Story of the Judgement of Paris

    The story began during the wedding between Thetis and Peleus, future parents of Achilles, when Eris, goddess of discord, offended at not having been invited, threw a golden apple to Zeus, with the inscription "to the most beautiful" which immediately sparked a conflict between Hera (Juno), Athena (Minerva) and Aphrodite (Venus). Zeus decided that the one to choose would be Paris, the most beautiful of mortals, son of Priam, king of Troy and Hecuba. The three goddesses promised Paris a reward: Athena promised intelligence and invincibility in war, Hera promised wealth and power and Aphrodite promised the love of the most beautiful woman in the world, Helen, the wife of Menelaus, king of Sparta.
    Paris chose Aphrodite who helped him kidnap Helen and take her to Troy.
    This kidnapping aroused the wrath of the Greeks who started the Trojan War.

    (The Greek goddesses are cited with their Greek names, in brackets the corresponding Roman name).

     

    Freebies


    Apples uvmapped version
    https://sharecg.com/v/67782/related/21/DAZ-Studio/Apples-uvmapped-version

    Genesis Greek Style Outfits
    https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=64

    Genesis Roman Style Outfits
    https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=66

    Genesis 2 Female Long Greek Style Dress
    https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=197

    Asheara for G9
    https://www.deviantart.com/shinteo/art/Asheara-for-G9-967487443

    Side Swept ROse Hair (G3F , G8F) Part 1 and 2 by zoro_d
    https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/79533/side-swept-rose-hair-g3f-g8f-part-1
    https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/79534/side-swept-rose-hair-g3f-g8f-part-2

    Candy Braids Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s) by zoro_d
    https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/88062/candy-braids-hair-for-genesis-8-females
    https://www.renderhub.com/zoro-d/candy-braids-hair-for-genesis-8-females

    dForce_French Twist Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s) by zoro_d
    https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/81937/dforce-french-twist-hair-for-genesis-8-females

    Modi for G8M and G8.1M (g8m hair)
    https://www.deviantart.com/shinteo/art/Modi-for-G8M-and-G8-1M-897903032

    JamesF for Genesis 8 Male
    https://www.renderhub.com/ohnomen/jamesf-for-genesis-8-male-1

    Kk Grace Character for Genesis 8.1 Female
    https://www.renderhub.com/melovephoto/kk-grace-character-for-genesis-8-1-female

    Vickie Character Morph for Genesis 8.1 Female
    https://www.renderhub.com/lambdax/vickie-for-genesis-8-1-female

    Chameleon ROse2 for Genesis 8 Female by zoro_d
    https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/85859

    Quiet Sanctuary For DAZ
    https://www.renderhub.com/shredder/quiet-sanctuary-for-daz
    https://sharecg.com/v/98734/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Quiet-Sanctuary-for-DAZ
    https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/96094/quiet-sanctuary-for-daz

    Pack Poses Presets G8F_G8M
    https://sharecg.com/v/90983/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Pack_Poses_Presets_G8F_G8M

    Iray Jewelry Shaders
    https://sharecg.com/v/95893/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Iray-Jewelry-Shaders

    HDRIs / Bambanani Sunset
    https://polyhaven.com/a/bambanani_sunset

     

    Link to my gallery

     

     

    By

    emanuela1 emanuela1 March 2025 in Freebies
  • New computer advice

    I built three systems for myself and one for my nephew about 3, 4 & 5 years ago (during COVID time).  Intel i5 & i7, generation 8, 10 & 11, and an AMD-4 5600G.  At the time I watched a lot of videos from on-line builders and reviewers (and still do).  I thought about liquid cooling, because it was the "in" thing at the time, then I started seeing several videos about the downsides of liquid cooling, i.e. leaks, evaporation, liquid breakdown & corrosion, and debris buildup clogging the micro heat transfer vanes.  That risk, complexity, maintainence, price and limited lifetime turned the tide.  I stuck with air cooling because I really wasn't pushing the heat envelope.  And air coolers just work forever, as long as you dust them a couple times a decade.enlightened  All in all, I'm happy with my machines, they replaced far older machines (that are still around and functional but not further upgradeable).  But I still watch the on-line builders and reviewers and am glad that I built when I did.  Machines these days put too much emphasis on elements that seem to be too weak to handle the effort.  Big price increase for each generation yet with non-corresponding increase in capability.  And the state & price of graphics cards is dismal.  Yeah, yeah, graphic card prices in the early 2020s was dismal too, but you'd think that that would have settled out by now.frown  And what's going on with graphics card power connectors?.  Oi.surprise  Unless one is required to work at the "Poppa Bear" level ,state-of-the-art, the price and risk of modern, portable room heaters and fire starters doesn't seem rational.indecision   Yet, rationality isn't always in style.  In the '50s it was motor gearheads, in the '60s it was hi-fi gearheads, in the '70s & '80s it was TV gearheads, etc...  Sometimes "Momma Bear" quality is quite satisfactory.yes

    By

    LeatherGryphon LeatherGryphon March 2025 in The Commons
  • Freebie Challenge March 2025 - "Pride, Prejudice and other Shenanigans" - Main Thread

    emanuela1 said:

    The Judgement of Paris
    The most disastrous love choice in ancient history.

    The Story of the Judgement of Paris

    The story began during the wedding between Thetis and Peleus, future parents of Achilles, when Eris, goddess of discord, offended at not having been invited, threw a golden apple to Zeus, with the inscription "to the most beautiful" which immediately sparked a conflict between Hera (Juno), Athena (Minerva) and Aphrodite (Venus). Zeus decided that the one to choose would be Paris, the most beautiful of mortals, son of Priam, king of Troy and Hecuba. The three goddesses promised Paris a reward: Athena promised intelligence and invincibility in war, Hera promised wealth and power and Aphrodite promised the love of the most beautiful woman in the world, Helen, the wife of Menelaus, king of Sparta.
    Paris chose Aphrodite who helped him kidnap Helen and take her to Troy.
    This kidnapping aroused the wrath of the Greeks who started the Trojan War.

    (The Greek goddesses are cited with their Greek names, in brackets the corresponding Roman name).

     

    Freebies


    Apples uvmapped version
    https://sharecg.com/v/67782/related/21/DAZ-Studio/Apples-uvmapped-version

    Genesis Greek Style Outfits
    https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=64

    Genesis Roman Style Outfits
    https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=66

    Genesis 2 Female Long Greek Style Dress
    https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=197

    Asheara for G9
    https://www.deviantart.com/shinteo/art/Asheara-for-G9-967487443

    Side Swept ROse Hair (G3F , G8F) Part 1 and 2 by zoro_d
    https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/79533/side-swept-rose-hair-g3f-g8f-part-1
    https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/79534/side-swept-rose-hair-g3f-g8f-part-2

    Candy Braids Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s) by zoro_d
    https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/88062/candy-braids-hair-for-genesis-8-females
    https://www.renderhub.com/zoro-d/candy-braids-hair-for-genesis-8-females

    dForce_French Twist Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s) by zoro_d
    https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/81937/dforce-french-twist-hair-for-genesis-8-females

    Modi for G8M and G8.1M (g8m hair)
    https://www.deviantart.com/shinteo/art/Modi-for-G8M-and-G8-1M-897903032

    JamesF for Genesis 8 Male
    https://www.renderhub.com/ohnomen/jamesf-for-genesis-8-male-1

    Kk Grace Character for Genesis 8.1 Female
    https://www.renderhub.com/melovephoto/kk-grace-character-for-genesis-8-1-female

    Vickie Character Morph for Genesis 8.1 Female
    https://www.renderhub.com/lambdax/vickie-for-genesis-8-1-female

    Chameleon ROse2 for Genesis 8 Female by zoro_d
    https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/85859

    Quiet Sanctuary For DAZ
    https://www.renderhub.com/shredder/quiet-sanctuary-for-daz
    https://sharecg.com/v/98734/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Quiet-Sanctuary-for-DAZ
    https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/96094/quiet-sanctuary-for-daz

    Pack Poses Presets G8F_G8M
    https://sharecg.com/v/90983/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Pack_Poses_Presets_G8F_G8M

    Iray Jewelry Shaders
    https://sharecg.com/v/95893/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Iray-Jewelry-Shaders

    HDRIs / Bambanani Sunset
    https://polyhaven.com/a/bambanani_sunset

     

    Link to my gallery

     

     

    all freebies approved, please move to Entries

    By

    Linwelly Linwelly March 2025 in Freebies
  • Adding Dual Quaternion support to UnrealEngine4 (Images inside)

    While researching Dual Quaternions, I found this topic.
    Will it become available in UE5.4 or UE5.5 in the future?
    I'm currently using UE5.4, and as I wrote in the last post at the URL below, I'm using a deformer called "DG_DualQuatDefoermerDemo," but I'm having difficulty with production because morph targets can't be used.
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/t/dual-quaternion-support/144831/28

    It would be great if there was a DQ deformer that could easily use morphs...

    By

    nabe nabe March 2025 in Unreal Discussion
  • Is there a maximally identical uv for genesis 1 and female 8?

    "SkinSuits"

    Let's say you want to use a Vicky 4 texture on G8F, but you don't have any of the "Legacy UV" sets to do it.

    Then a "Skinsuit" is what you need.

    Load G8F into a scene, then load in Genesis, now "Fit to" Genesis to G8F, select Genesis from the autofit clone options and "none" from the templates.

    Once autofit has finished select Genesis and set resolution to Base and sub-D level to zero, hide or delete G8F (and her lashes) and export Genesis as an OBJ using the DS preset.

    Delete Genesis after export has finished, reload or unhide G8F then import the OBJ you just created.

    Now use the Transfer Utility to rig the OBJ to G8F, set Template to none and uncheck morph targets.

    You now have a Genesis Skinsuit that when fitted to G8F will take any of here morphs and any of her poses, while at the same time being able to use all of Vicky 4's textures.

    The attached image shows my Genesis skinsuit made this way, the morph is Mei Lin 8 projected from G8F, and the textures are Vicky 4's purple undies sample textures.

    By

    Bejaymac Bejaymac March 2025 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Freebie Challenge March 2025 - "Pride, Prejudice and other Shenanigans" - Main Thread

    The Judgement of Paris
    The most disastrous love choice in ancient history.

    The Story of the Judgement of Paris

    The story began during the wedding between Thetis and Peleus, future parents of Achilles, when Eris, goddess of discord, offended at not having been invited, threw a golden apple to Zeus, with the inscription "to the most beautiful" which immediately sparked a conflict between Hera (Juno), Athena (Minerva) and Aphrodite (Venus). Zeus decided that the one to choose would be Paris, the most beautiful of mortals, son of Priam, king of Troy and Hecuba. The three goddesses promised Paris a reward: Athena promised intelligence and invincibility in war, Hera promised wealth and power and Aphrodite promised the love of the most beautiful woman in the world, Helen, the wife of Menelaus, king of Sparta.
    Paris chose Aphrodite who helped him kidnap Helen and take her to Troy.
    This kidnapping aroused the wrath of the Greeks who started the Trojan War.

    (The Greek goddesses are cited with their Greek names, in brackets the corresponding Roman name).

     

    Freebies


    Apples uvmapped version
    https://sharecg.com/v/67782/related/21/DAZ-Studio/Apples-uvmapped-version

    Genesis Greek Style Outfits
    https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=64

    Genesis Roman Style Outfits
    https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=66

    Genesis 2 Female Long Greek Style Dress
    https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=197

    Asheara for G9
    https://www.deviantart.com/shinteo/art/Asheara-for-G9-967487443

    Side Swept ROse Hair (G3F , G8F) Part 1 and 2 by zoro_d
    https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/79533/side-swept-rose-hair-g3f-g8f-part-1
    https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/79534/side-swept-rose-hair-g3f-g8f-part-2

    Candy Braids Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s) by zoro_d
    https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/88062/candy-braids-hair-for-genesis-8-females
    https://www.renderhub.com/zoro-d/candy-braids-hair-for-genesis-8-females

    dForce_French Twist Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s) by zoro_d
    https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/81937/dforce-french-twist-hair-for-genesis-8-females

    Modi for G8M and G8.1M (g8m hair)
    https://www.deviantart.com/shinteo/art/Modi-for-G8M-and-G8-1M-897903032

    JamesF for Genesis 8 Male
    https://www.renderhub.com/ohnomen/jamesf-for-genesis-8-male-1

    Kk Grace Character for Genesis 8.1 Female
    https://www.renderhub.com/melovephoto/kk-grace-character-for-genesis-8-1-female

    Vickie Character Morph for Genesis 8.1 Female
    https://www.renderhub.com/lambdax/vickie-for-genesis-8-1-female

    Chameleon ROse2 for Genesis 8 Female by zoro_d
    https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/85859

    Quiet Sanctuary For DAZ
    https://www.renderhub.com/shredder/quiet-sanctuary-for-daz
    https://sharecg.com/v/98734/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Quiet-Sanctuary-for-DAZ
    https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/96094/quiet-sanctuary-for-daz

    Pack Poses Presets G8F_G8M
    https://sharecg.com/v/90983/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Pack_Poses_Presets_G8F_G8M

    Iray Jewelry Shaders
    https://sharecg.com/v/95893/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Iray-Jewelry-Shaders

    HDRIs / Bambanani Sunset
    https://polyhaven.com/a/bambanani_sunset

     

    Link to my gallery

     

     

    By

    emanuela1 emanuela1 March 2025 in Freebies
  • How to fix this?

    Richard Haseltine said:

    That loioks as if a hidden corrective moprh is being aplied when it isn't needed - a new shape that (probably) helps the lips to close properly when a particular head morph is applied. Are you sure there are no poses or expressions applied to the figure on load?

    I checked hidden properties, there are no other morphs applied. I tried loading G9 model and applying the morph but the problem still persists

    By

    feldtgrace44 feldtgrace44 March 2025 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • how to copy morphs using Transferutility Morph?

    I saved the model as fbx and loaded it back into daz to set a different default morph.
    but when I attached the figure to the mesh and launched the morph this happened

    I don't understand how holes can only exist when the morph is on
    only when the morph is 0 they are absent

    By

    zeni1agent zeni1agent March 2025 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.