• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • broken bricks

    Silent Winter said:

    Drogo Nazhur said:

    Silent Winter said:

    Had these in my old Kung Fu School (that was sold on my Rendo store before I had to close that). I would upload it to ShareCG but that's closing and it's pretty old anyway.

    Image below - if it's what you're after, I can upload it somewhere - PM me. (No offense taken if it's "thanks but no thanks" as it was my first product and most of it is dated by now, at least for the main building and most of the props).

    The promo below shows the brick and board (solid version plus 2 halves version with break morphs - no bits flying off though).

    How complicate is it to use in DAZ? I know have to apply shaders to things and that's about it. Even though I've been sing DAZ for over a decade, I really don't know too much on how to use them outside of the norm. Can someone on the novice level use your morph? If so, I'm definitely interested.

    Yes, easy - load prop, go to parameters tab, slide morph slider for angle, slide morph slider for length. See screenshots. Selecting both brick halves at the same time, you can use one slider to make the 2 halves match (but you won't see it until you make one slightly shorter as they blend together perfectly.

    No need to muck about with shaders - they load with the textures as shown below (unless you want to apply a new shader).

    There's also a preload of a set of bricks for breaking (see render) - the top one is the two halves, whereas the support bricks are the 'whole brick' props.

    Yes, I am interested

    By

    Drogo Nazhur Drogo Nazhur April 2025 in Product Suggestions
  • Before They're Gone - Favorite ShareCG Assets

    Some more fun stuff (I haven't tried some of these out yet, so download at your own risk as I can't vouch for if they work ok or not - as always, download and install freebies in a separate library from your purchased products):

    https://sharecg.com/v/99749/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Sit-Stands-SW#commentAnchor

    https://sharecg.com/v/91816/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Simple-Toon-morph-for-GF3

    Some iconic sci-fi weapons - I downloaded a few but haven't tried them out yet: https://sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=dodger&division_id=0&s=dd&pn=3

    This guy's stuff looks like a lot of fun, including a toon shark, a cool looking car, and some lego people: https://sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=ravenous

    https://sharecg.com/v/97997/gallery/11/Poser/Corporal-Hydra

    https://sharecg.com/v/32601/gallery/11/Poser/US-Pickup-Truck

    Some buildings that might be ok in distant shots to help cities and environments feel bigger:

    https://sharecg.com/v/27192/gallery/11/Poser/French-Village

    https://sharecg.com/v/26105/gallery/11/Poser/Mega-City-Block-1

    https://sharecg.com/v/22624/gallery/11/Poser/Alpha-1-The-Reactor

    https://sharecg.com/v/51809/gallery/11/Poser/The-Bakery-Shoppe

    https://sharecg.com/v/40021/gallery/11/Poser/New-Graffiti-Wall

    https://sharecg.com/v/82419/browse/5/3D-Model/city

    By

    3Diva 3Diva April 2025 in The Commons
  • no way to comment on a products quality

    I do want to add that I am pleased that the author of the thread is optimistic enough to beleave that consumers will actually read content with any rigor rather than just reading the first ai- created fake review.  It is an endless toil in the forum to explain to people that, when they look at a product in the store,  the blurb  which says what the product contains is much more important than any promotional images.  If the product doesn't say it contains a character morph, for example, there is almost certainly is no morph in the product.

    I have had good experiences with Amazon reviews in the past i.e. 18 years ago.  I reviewed a book and was contacted by the author who ask me if i was a designer! Unfortunately, that was a very long time ago, and now the system is broken.

    By

    nemesis10 nemesis10 April 2025 in The Commons
  • Change to Saving Out Custom Morphs

    Are you putting the checkmark on more than just your custom morph in the Modifier Assets dialog? You need to drill down the hierarchy and check ONLY your custom morph. It will save every one that has a checkmark on it.

    Edit: corrected according to Richards note.

    By

    barbult barbult April 2025 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Daz changes the subD of genesis 8.1 characters randomly

    It only displays me the data/.../Daz3D/Genesis/Female8.1 (basic female from daz studio). I'm sorry I don't know where this is going. 

    What I understand from what you explained to me is there might be a morph on 8.1 (or 8) females that changes de subD level of characters to work well. When I load a F character, the morph loads and changes the sudB level, right ?

    So I should find the culprit. I will try to simply find the culprit by judging from where it started to mess up and what packages I installed. Thank you for taking your time on this Richard.

    By

    Stan Nice Stan Nice April 2025 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • broken bricks

    Drogo Nazhur said:

    Silent Winter said:

    Had these in my old Kung Fu School (that was sold on my Rendo store before I had to close that). I would upload it to ShareCG but that's closing and it's pretty old anyway.

    Image below - if it's what you're after, I can upload it somewhere - PM me. (No offense taken if it's "thanks but no thanks" as it was my first product and most of it is dated by now, at least for the main building and most of the props).

    The promo below shows the brick and board (solid version plus 2 halves version with break morphs - no bits flying off though).

    How complicate is it to use in DAZ? I know have to apply shaders to things and that's about it. Even though I've been sing DAZ for over a decade, I really don't know too much on how to use them outside of the norm. Can someone on the novice level use your morph? If so, I'm definitely interested.

    Yes, easy - load prop, go to parameters tab, slide morph slider for angle, slide morph slider for length. See screenshots. Selecting both brick halves at the same time, you can use one slider to make the 2 halves match (but you won't see it until you make one slightly shorter as they blend together perfectly.

    No need to muck about with shaders - they load with the textures as shown below (unless you want to apply a new shader).

    There's also a preload of a set of bricks for breaking (see render) - the top one is the two halves, whereas the support bricks are the 'whole brick' props.

    By

    Silent Winter Silent Winter April 2025 in Product Suggestions
  • Before They're Gone - Favorite ShareCG Assets

    These are fun if you like stylized, anime, and/or toon shapes:

    https://sharecg.com/v/88934/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Anime-Head-for-Genesis-8-Female-and-Male

    https://sharecg.com/v/85535/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Anime-Head-for-Genesis-3-Female

    https://sharecg.com/v/87697/related/21/DAZ-Studio/Toon-Morph-for-Genesis-3-Female

    https://sharecg.com/v/75560/related/21/DAZ-Studio/Regina-toon-for-Genesis-updated

    https://sharecg.com/v/71051/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Super-Hero-Toon-Teenager

     

    By

    3Diva 3Diva April 2025 in The Commons
  • Before They're Gone - Favorite ShareCG Assets

    Dang... Figures... Everything else in the world is going to hell.

    I'll try at some point to transfer my stuff to that "R" place... I'm not sure if we are allowed to mention the name here anymore, but they host freebies (or used to, the last time I looked).

    16 years and 96 items... it was fun.

     

    By

    McGyver McGyver April 2025 in The Commons
  • Before They're Gone - Favorite ShareCG Assets

    Laurita said:

    Highlander's MorphFixer tools are indispensible for many character conversions, such as G9->G8, because you can reset particular bodyparts to default shapes , such as teeth or eyeballs:

    https://sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=highlander21

    Ya. I'm glad I got the Highlander morph fixers.

     

    By

    lukon100 lukon100 April 2025 in The Commons
  • Daz changes the subD of genesis 8.1 characters randomly

    OK, by desing if a morph is saved with a non-zero value it loads that way, there isn't a global list. Try Edit>Figure>Zero>Zero Figure Shape, confirm that is what you want, then (assuming the shape is right) File>Save As>Support Assets>Save Modified Assets, in the dialogue that opens make a note of what is selected (e.g. take screensot or two) and Cancel (you might break something with some of these). One (or more) of the properties listed should be the culprit - try zeroing them in he Parameters pane until you find which.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine April 2025 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Change to Saving Out Custom Morphs

    Was there a change made to how saving out custom morphs are handled with Daz 4.23?
    It used to be when I created a custom morph for my characters, there would be one morph file in the data folder. Now it seems to save out (ie duplicate) every morph used to create it along with the main morph file, essentially negating the whole point of creating a custom morph.
    Is there a way to fix this so it only saves out the custom morph?

    By

    Keiku Keiku April 2025 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • broken bricks

    Silent Winter said:

    Had these in my old Kung Fu School (that was sold on my Rendo store before I had to close that). I would upload it to ShareCG but that's closing and it's pretty old anyway.

    Image below - if it's what you're after, I can upload it somewhere - PM me. (No offense taken if it's "thanks but no thanks" as it was my first product and most of it is dated by now, at least for the main building and most of the props).

    The promo below shows the brick and board (solid version plus 2 halves version with break morphs - no bits flying off though).

    How complicate is it to use in DAZ? I know have to apply shaders to things and that's about it. Even though I've been sing DAZ for over a decade, I really don't know too much on how to use them outside of the norm. Can someone on the novice level use your morph? If so, I'm definitely interested.

    By

    Drogo Nazhur Drogo Nazhur April 2025 in Product Suggestions
  • [Released] RSSY Character And Material Conversion Bundle Genesis 8 to Genesis 9 [Commercial]

    Hey, I'm just wondering if the wrinkled character issue ever got resolved. I started reading through this thread and saw in the first 5 pages that people were having the exact same issue I am; a head morph will go and double-morph the body or something, and so far no G8 character I've tried has resulted in a successful transformation to G9. 

    Was there ever a solution found? I find the manual's written solution hard to understand and even though I think I'm following the steps correctly, it seems like it's a problem with multiple morphs combining to create a twisted mess, so even if I delete one, the character's body is good, but the head remains wrinkled, and there isn't a combination of morphs that result in the correct character shape 

    Thanks 

    By

    OVD OVD March 2025 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • Help... I need a way to sort my runtime!

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Llola Lane said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    There are a couple of filter options that may help

    http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/install_manager/referenceguide/tech_articles/filters/start#path
    http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/install_manager/referenceguide/tech_articles/filters/start#file

    I am sorry Richard... I have no idea what that all means... I'm not a programmer.  It's all gibberish to me :(

    Essentially you can look for products that contain a particular path or name in their file locations - so if your current content directory is, to save me typing, C:/Content/ you could use

    path::C:/Content/Runtime/Libraries/!DAZ/

    to find all products that contained ExP morph expansions. Figuring out which path (or file name) to use might be tricky, but you could certainly do a lot of the work by use of those featues to find the installed products, select them all, and reinstall to the new location.

    I .. THINK.. i understand... But what code do I use to find .. for example: ALL V4 content... figures... clothes... shoes... hair... etc that she uses???  If I knew what code to use... I think I can figure it out.  I did a tiny bit of DOS programming so I know using the right 'code' is VERY important.  Is there a list somewhere??? 

    By

    Llola Lane Llola Lane March 2025 in The Commons
  • Help... I need a way to sort my runtime!

    Llola Lane said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    There are a couple of filter options that may help

    http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/install_manager/referenceguide/tech_articles/filters/start#path
    http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/install_manager/referenceguide/tech_articles/filters/start#file

    I am sorry Richard... I have no idea what that all means... I'm not a programmer.  It's all gibberish to me :(

    Essentially you can look for products that contain a particular path or name in their file locations - so if your current content directory is, to save me typing, C:/Content/ you could use

    path::C:/Content/Runtime/Libraries/!DAZ/

    to find all products that contained ExP morph expansions. Figuring out which path (or file name) to use might be tricky, but you could certainly do a lot of the work by use of those featues to find the installed products, select them all, and reinstall to the new location.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine March 2025 in The Commons
  • Aging Morphs for G9

    DS crashed shortly after the error message. After restarting DS, the script worked OK. Double click the "Jump to" icon and the morph dials appear in the parameters tab. I installed the scripts with Install manager  v 1.41.69.

     

    By

    barrieM barrieM March 2025 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Face Transfer

    Hi all, I have both Face Transfer programs from itSeez3d. Everytime I use it the program can't find the transfered skins, I've used it on multiple computers and its the same thing everytime, I have to reinstate the texture maps. Any help or anyone else have this problem?

    By

    bruce_rob668 bruce_rob668 March 2025 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Imported Cloth from Marvelous Designer into DAZ. Cloth appears stretched and clipping on Character.

    I don't know why the image did not show up, so I'm posting it here. This is after I used Transfer Utility on it. I tried to select the Reverse Source Shape from Target option, but for some reason I can't select it. Do you know why?

    By

    danieljr.96 danieljr.96 March 2025 in The Commons
  • Aging Morphs for G9

    I'm getting the same error in my environment. I've never actually used this "Jump to" script before and always opened the morph dials in the Parameters pane manually, so I hadn't noticed this error until now.
    I installed both Genesis 9 and the Aging Morphs via DIM.

    By

    CES3D CES3D March 2025 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • hard disk space and icons size

    well making this post because I am just [annoyed] so please ignore my harsh words as doing this often lately as new vendors are joining daz universe. the problem is not related to Daz products as they have better policies of reviewing (though morph values sometimes slip through their QA ) .  some vendors don't [care] about you precious hard disk space. examples ....  one vendor product was taking 300 mbs for icons only (a genesis 8 character) and the genius puts all icons in around 2000+ X 2000+ sizes . Don't bother resizing them to 91 X 91 .

    Similarly recently bought a pose product for Genesis 8/9.  70megs for each ... the D guy put 512X512 pngs . had to resize all those, thanks to acdsee a one click operation . and then each directory was about 2.1 megs.

    Putting this as it may help someone. so do check after installing a product what that genius has done.

    not putting names of vendors . and believe me these are not the only two cases i came across lately. angry . And now don't have courage to go through old installations.

    By

    ssaqibalitipu_627e275e4d ssaqibalitipu_627e275e4d March 2025 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.