• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Smart content not recognising DIM installed content

    ArtsyDragon said:

    felis said:

    Inside Daz Studio find the Smart Content tab. In the corner or the corner of the group it is part of is 4 horizontal bars (the burger menu).

    CLick that and you will find Content DB maintenance

    Thank you. I found the tab and right clicked on it to find the option. I have nothing currently checked. Is that the way it's supposed to be? I don't have an update metadata option. I have a 're-import metadata' option.

    Yes, that is the one - and no, it won't have anything checked initialy - theya re  rally commands, so you have to check and then click Accept to have DS fulfill them.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine October 2024 in The Commons
  • Smart content not recognising DIM installed content

    felis said:

    Inside Daz Studio find the Smart Content tab. In the corner or the corner of the group it is part of is 4 horizontal bars (the burger menu).

    CLick that and you will find Content DB maintenance

    Thank you. I found the tab and right clicked on it to find the option. I have nothing currently checked. Is that the way it's supposed to be? I don't have an update metadata option. I have a 're-import metadata' option.

    By

    ArtsyDragon ArtsyDragon October 2024 in The Commons
  • Smart content not recognising DIM installed content

    Richard Haseltine said:

    SolitarySandpiper said:

    i lost a load of smart content metadata recently... coincided with me having to log into connect for the premier exclusive content.

    So you had Update Metadata checked when you logged in, or used the command later from the Connect menu?

    i didn't originally but i couldn't get my hands on the exclusive content that was advertised so in a vain attemped i checked the box... it's good to know what probably caused the issue, connect kind of sucks! (in my 'unqualified' opinion).

    By

    SolitarySandpiper SolitarySandpiper October 2024 in The Commons
  • New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

    ArtsyDragon said:

    I bought the Lycan character bundle and the add-on bundle but there is no sign of the free Lycan Female to download in my smart content as stated on the sale page.

    I have updated my metadata. I have closed Daz Studio then restarted it. No joy.

    They are currently working on it ATM and will let everyone know when it's working.

    By

    frank0314 frank0314 October 2024 in The Commons
  • Premier locked - interactive licenses?

    joeggill_9f6b0bb908 said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    The female Lycan is indeed a Premier exclusive, so you'd have to be a member and have access while you're a member.

     

    I am a member, but don't see how to add it. Just type in the code?

    There is no code to enter. You just need to refresh your metadata for the exclusive products. ATM they are working on an issue with it not showing in people's accounts.

    By

    frank0314 frank0314 October 2024 in The Commons
  • Lycan Female Released?

    We had the same problem when Aiko 9 was released.  It took a while for her to actually appear in Daz Studio Premier to install her.  All the others have appeared and successfully installed-it's supposed to be listed as Available on your products tab at the bottom of Smart Content.  Requires you to update the metadata for it show up (which I have done numerous times throughout the morning).

    By

    NetherFalcon NetherFalcon October 2024 in The Commons
  • Is it possible to import the same screen from daz to diffeomorphic?

    The render preset that the vender set up in advance is really cool

    I wanted to send this as a blender, but it wasn't what it actually looked like

    Is there a way to move the environment setting as it is?

    There are so many things that diffeomorphic is able to do, and I hope that this will work as well

    Thank you for your help

    By

    pigcrazy4541_5266a3f7 pigcrazy4541_5266a3f7 October 2024 in Blender Discussion
  • New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

    I bought the Lycan character bundle and the add-on bundle but there is no sign of the free Lycan Female to download in my smart content as stated on the sale page.

    I have updated my metadata. I have closed Daz Studio then restarted it. No joy.

    By

    ArtsyDragon ArtsyDragon October 2024 in The Commons
  • Lycan Female Released?

    I have both Lycan Bundles (I sat on the free character bundle until literally the last day, was worth it).  I also have Premier and don't see it available to install yet after updating the metadata a few times.  When will it be released?  The world needs more female werewolves!

    By

    NetherFalcon NetherFalcon October 2024 in The Commons
  • Smart content not recognising DIM installed content

    SolitarySandpiper said:

    i lost a load of smart content metadata recently... coincided with me having to log into connect for the premier exclusive content.

    So you had Update Metadata checked when you logged in, or used the command later from the Connect menu?

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine October 2024 in The Commons
  • Diffeomorphic Animation

    With diffeomorphic you can import the daz pose presets, just save your animation in daz then import in blender.

    https://bitbucket.org/Diffeomorphic/import_daz/wiki/Posing/Import Action

    By

    Padone Padone October 2024 in Blender Discussion
  • Diffeomorphic Animation

    I've been trying all week to find a way to import animations from Daz into Blender, but I still haven't succeeded. I tried using BVH files, but they didn't fully import the bone animations. Exporting FBX files from Daz doesn't align the bones correctly with Diffeomorphic, and I'm not sure what MHX is. I also tried using vertex animation, but the vertex count in Daz .obj files doesn't match with the Diffeomorphic model in Blender, and I’ve tried many other methods as well.

    Does anyone have a clear guide to help me import all bone animations completely? If not, I might need to research further on how Diffeomorphic arranges bones from Daz and figure out a way to adapt it for importing animations.

    By

    huntergeen huntergeen October 2024 in Blender Discussion
  • Please HELP - Merging Geografts Issue

    The green or sometimes blue lines are a Blender bug, though unfortunately the developers have said they aren't going to fix this in the near future.  You can fix the figure by removing volume scatter nodes and/or volume absorption nodes and using subsurface scattering alone to get the subsurface effects.  Sorry I can't remember whether it's the volume scatter, volume absorbtion or both that you need to remove.  There is a material import option in Diffeomorphic that solves this for you by using SSS in a single Principled BSDF instead of the more complex setup, which has to be set in the Diffeomorphic settings.  In some lighting conditions the results may not look as good, but the lines will be gone.

    By

    Fire Angel Fire Angel October 2024 in Blender Discussion
  • ARKit Eye Movement and G8.1 and G9 Eyelashes (No Morphs/Shape Keys)

    There's a wiki manual with everything explained. Basically you use a daz script to export the dbz, then easy import in blender selecting the features you want.

    https://bitbucket.org/Diffeomorphic/import_daz/wiki/Export from DAZ Studio

    By

    Padone Padone October 2024 in Blender Discussion
  • Smart content not recognising DIM installed content

    i lost a load of smart content metadata recently... coincided with me having to log into connect for the premier exclusive content.

    By

    SolitarySandpiper SolitarySandpiper October 2024 in The Commons
  • Daz environment texture looks horrible in close shots 5.4

    Richard Haseltine said:

    This https://www.daz3d.com/the-sylph-pavilion ? Are the maps perhaps meant to tile more than once but not doing so after import?

    Yes that item and i think so yes in regards of the tiling, and this is happening on every maps i import from daz to unreal through the bridge. It has 4k+ textures and it shudnt be looking like this in close shots but sadly its happening. Also the mountain that was with it looks absolutely terrible so i had to delete it.

    By

    Zen Zen October 2024 in Unreal Discussion
  • Daz environment texture looks horrible in close shots 5.4

    This https://www.daz3d.com/the-sylph-pavilion ? Are the maps perhaps meant to tile more than once but not doing so after import?

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine October 2024 in Unreal Discussion
  • Daz environment texture looks horrible in close shots 5.4

    Like the title says, whenever i go on close ups on any environment i import inside Unreal 5.4 through bridge plugin it looks absolutely horrible as the photo explains. Is there any way to fix it or did i missed anything ? I had imported as an environemt, my matrial quality level epic and scene scalability is epic ( same happens in cinematic too) did the no mipmap on every single texture as a batch inside unreal, virtual texture disabled and tried both on lumen and path tracer, same result. The asset is Sylph Pavillion.

    By

    Zen Zen October 2024 in Unreal Discussion
  • diffeomorphic skin Materials error

    I imported gen8.1 female using diffeomorphic

    The skin I used at this time was HID Suzu for Genesis 8.1 Female 

    However, if there is something wrong with the cycles only option in the easy import daz, the blender was completely shut down and I couldn't import it. When I used the extended principled option, it worked. However, an error pop-up window appeared

    And I see a difference between Toroso and the other parts of what we see in the blender, whether it's problematic

    I'm a beginner in the blender I don't know how to use the node well

    Is there a way to solve this problem?

    Thank you for your help.

    By

    pigcrazy4541_5266a3f7 pigcrazy4541_5266a3f7 October 2024 in Blender Discussion
  • Installing, activating, and accessing Daz Studio Premier features

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Heckbarth said:

    Leana said:

    Did you log in from DS to activate the plugins?

    Thanks for asking. Yes I did, in fact, I logged out and in again... To no avail. Not really sure what to do here. I'm using pi-hole, that might be a reason. Nobody else is having this problem?

    So, installed the new plug-ins (with Premier in the name) through DIM, logged in to your Premier account through Daz Studio, restarted Daz Studio?

    Exactly Richard, that's what I did, thanks.
    Update: After running "Content DB Maintenance"->"Re-Import Metadata" and "Process Metadata Queue", closing DAZ Studio and reopening it, the warnings are gone :)

    By

    Heckbarth Heckbarth October 2024 in Daz Studio Discussion
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.