Reality - Figure not rendering

ToyenToyen Posts: 1,861

Hey there guys.

Today I began having this strange issue with Reality which I have never experienced before.

Even though, I have loaded a figure in my scene, Reality acts as if the figure was not even there.

As you can see, it does not appear in the Material Editor and it also doesn't appear in the render.

Has anyone experienced this?

Maybe it's a new issue since I updated to Reality 4.2.1 that came out just yesterday.

Let me know!

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

I'm assuming that G3M is wearing the boxers and he's pulling 'the invisible man' routine?

Have you tried loading another figure or reloading G3M?

• ToyenToyen Posts: 1,861

Yes I have. Tried Gianni 7, Gia 7, nothing.

I rendered Gianni 7 with Reality this morning just fine, but now it started acting weird.

• VenerisVeneris Posts: 115
    Toyen said:

Hey there guys.

Today I began having this strange issue with Reality which I have never experienced before.

Even though, I have loaded a figure in my scene, Reality acts as if the figure was not even there.

As you can see, it does not appear in the Material Editor and it also doesn't appear in the render.

Has anyone experienced this?

Maybe it's a new issue since I updated to Reality 4.2.1 that came out just yesterday.

Let me know!

I have the same problem.

• ToyenToyen Posts: 1,861

I just found out a little trick that might help.

Usually, Reality ignores the first figure that I load, after loading the figure for a second time (having two Victorias in the scene for example), Reality recognizes the second one.

Try this, it might help : )