Contest~~Because I Said So!~~December 2015

1235»

Comments

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648
    Novica said:

Number 29 is Saphirewild!  

WOW tysm it has been an amazing challenge this month with amazing renders CONGRADS TO ALL WINNERS!!!

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited January 2016

Wow, two months in a row lol! I sure assign you lucky numbers kiddo! PMing your gift card code, have fun and thanks so much for your support in the contest. I always enjoy seeing what you come up with! Let me know if there are any problems redeeming this.

Cathie

Post edited by Novica on
  • GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103

Congratulations to the winners!  Great renders all!  Well done!!

Saphirewild, I just PM'd you with the gift card code. Have fun!

And, as usual, you folks contributed some more wonderful statements.  As usual, mum's the word until I release these, okay? For the next contest, statements will be used from:

XaatXuun  (man, you are on a ROLL.), Lyam, Saphirewild, Knittingmommy (I can see this one as being used a LOT), Ebonartgallery (using the concept), Luci45 (OMGosh, so many possibilities!), MilosGulan, Gopherus!

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601

Congratulations all winners! And Saphirewild sure is a lucky one! laugh I can't say I'm surprised at the close number of votes. It really was hard to pick out winners. Which of course brings me to:

Thank you so much everyone that voted for my render! And thanks again to The AntFarm for making those bots wink

Last but not least, a big thanks to Novica for running and sponsoring this contest! (and a relief to see the horse is doing well)

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,949

Congratulations :) Nice pictures everyone.

You're welcome.

Thank you SereneNight for doing that for us so quickly!

MilosGulan, you asked what a product was for this contest. You can use parts of a product as long as you use most of it, you can use products not sold here at DAZ, etc. When I say use most of the product, I am talking about single items, not bundles. You don't have to use everything in one of those.  You can always use more than three products too. 

• LyamLyam Posts: 137

Thank you everyone.  I just snuck in there.  LOL.  The renders here are great, and I love that they're funny.  Looking forward to seeing next month's.  As always, thanks Novica for hosting and doing all the work. 

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,648

Congrats to the winners and thanks for another fun contest, Novica!

• XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 871

Congrats to the winners

another tough one to select just 4

• SasjeSasje Posts: 835

Congrats to the winners, it was fun to do laugh

Novica thank you for the contest smiley

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049
    Novica said:

Thanks luci45! The cats are holding their own, medical results stabilizing, meaning not getting any worse so meds are working. $90 just for methimozale last week though (thyroid)

I may be able to render something for the contest since I got the new computer. I could not complete the one I wanted to do for this past one (December) so I'll have it for next year, it's rather humorous. One render run it was over 11 hours and not anywhere near finished, on the old computer, so I had to cancel it. 

So look out world, here I come...maybe..

And btw, huge congrats to barbult winning the Raining Men contest and Luci45 2nd place (same post, scroll down)  in the Repurposed (wonderful lighting!) 

Hey, thanks! I won fabulous prizes. I couldn't believe it when I saw my picture in the winners list. There were some fabulous images entered in that contest. It was a lot of fun. I really liked Luci45's entries, too, ecpecially the one with the feather hair, and that wasn't even her winning one. I didn't get a chance to enter in your contest last time around, but I voted!