Question about Hexagon

I see alot of people use Hexagon and my question is I use both Poser and Daz Studio and would love to make sci-fi type head gear and little things to add to my renders would this be the program I could use? I cant afford Zbrush but would like to get something like this headdress from Hexagon is it possible?

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    beachlegs said:

I see alot of people use Hexagon and my question is I use both Poser and Daz Studio and would love to make sci-fi type head gear and little things to add to my renders would this be the program I could use? I cant afford Zbrush but would like to get something like this headdress from Hexagon is it possible?

Yes it is possible however to keep in mind that a lot of "detailing" is best done via the textures. If one ['cause I keep trying to anyways] tries to model every nook and cranny it will clog the program [esp with ships and sets].

It comes with some quick start shapes [sphere/cube/cone/etc] and it's amazing how many things in this world can be made starting with a basic shape!

• beachlegsbeachlegs Posts: 475

Thank you patience it looks like a fun program, I think I will look at some tuts and see what art I can look at and bite the bullet so to speak. Thanks for your help my friend :)

You're welcome. I tend to go 'step by step' through my tutorials so eventually most of the buttons used get covered. In my DA account and free ;-)

• beachlegsbeachlegs Posts: 475

I just found I have a copy in my product library, I must have picked it up when it was free thats a bonus so happy thanks again for your help my friend :)

Oh that's great! I'm a great one on buying things when they are "free" too 'cause you never know ;-)