New animation series I just released.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyjJhIzmCwM

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

nice - keep them coming

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited December 1969

Thanks BigH first on many onely hope they will get better :)

edited December 1969

episode II of American Ninja a 2 minute animated short.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMkUaISPLcg

ANBJ_-_Ad-Promo.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 388K
    edited December 1969

thats one bad chick

edited December 1969

bigh said:
    thats one bad chick

Yea she is ... lol thanks for watching Big H

• WAVEDELSHWAVEDELSH Posts: 100
    edited December 1969

Poor girl! she keeps on finding trouble where ever she go's !

well done Ivy another great Animation

edited December 1969

wavedelsh said:

Poor girl! she keeps on finding trouble where ever she go's !

well done Ivy another great Animation

Thank you Dave .. I guess she is kind of like me always find trouble even when your not trying..lol

• UVDanUVDan Posts: 112
    edited December 1969

Very good. I liked that a lot. Keep them coming. Five stars, three cheers, two thumbs up and a round of drinks.

edited December 1969

UVDan said:
    Very good. I liked that a lot. Keep them coming. Five stars, three cheers, two thumbs up and a round of drinks.

Tahnk you Dan :) I appreciate the positive comment :)

• roberthutchinsonroberthutchinson Posts: 306
    edited December 1969

I like these and I am wondering just what software package you are using for the animations? I have projects that I want to add animation, but having trouble finding software for it. I have Daz Studio Pro 4.0 and 4.5, but there does not seem to be a way for good animation to make movies. I have poser pro 2012 that I am trying to learn. Does that software natively have animation that Daz does not? I am also running my software on a Mac. Any help would be appreciated. I have many models developed in Daz StudionPro 4.0 & 5. I just need to animate them now.

edited September 2012

I like these and I am wondering just what software package you are using for the animations? I have projects that I want to add animation, but having trouble finding software for it. I have Daz Studio Pro 4.0 and 4.5, but there does not seem to be a way for good animation to make movies. I have poser pro 2012 that I am trying to learn. Does that software natively have animation that Daz does not? I am also running my software on a Mac. Any help would be appreciated. I have many models developed in Daz Studi Pro 4.0 & 5. I just need to animate them now.

I am going to be careful on giving my opinion on daz4 or 4.5 in animation. only because i may say something that may upset some people on this forum, So I'll just say I can not use those programs successfully in animation, there is animation plugins that need updating, and their are more than a few issues I have with animating & auto-fit tool, mostly with the clothing during animation process. also i found in some animation poses genesis will deform making for undesirable effects to the character morphs mostly in the feet area.. There is also the lack of updates for special effects tools that I have got use to using which don't work in the new versions of daz studio, so i have totally stopped using daz4. Only because to me the program does not fit my needs when it comes to animation. So I am sorry i can not give you any helpful information on animating daz4

The software i have been currently using is Poser7 & 2012 pro and also Daz studio3a
    Using poser & daz studio3a you can use the go-figure- animate software plugin which is what i recommend when starting out in animation, this will help you to learn how to key-frame in these programs and give you some idea how the time line works. there are a number of ani-blocks you can purchase that you can drag and drop into the timeline, and learn how to tweak them to your needs.
    as far as i know the ani blocks still work in the daz4 program though i still think there maybe some feet issues still.
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/catalogsearch/result/?q=gofigure&x=0&y=0

In the last 2 animation I used the poser2012 timeline and copied the key-frames from the ani-blocks baked to the timeline and then added or remove what key-frames are needed to create the desired animation effect for each scene.
    I have been doing all my special effects with daz studio3a only because i am still learning how they work in Poser2012. example would be the nerds Water and Wave tool & fire and smoke tool.
    once you get the hang of using ani-blocks you will find it will help you when it comes to key-framing animation by hand, after learning what your perimeters and limitation are using v4 in animation.
    a lot of it is trial and error and practice when learning animation in poser.

The best advice i can give in making animated movie, especially action type movies is to keep each scene to be used as short as possible within the 2 to 3 second range, this will help with rendering times and give you more options when directing your film, and then you can put all the rendered scenes together in movie editing programs like the Microsoft movie maker which is(free) I personally use Adobe Premiere CS5, but there are a lot of good movie editing programs that easy to learn.

I hope this will give you some direction. I'm truly sorry i can't give you any advice in using daz4 for animation.

Post edited by Ivy on
  • roberthutchinsonroberthutchinson Posts: 306
    edited December 1969

I like these and I am wondering just what software package you are using for the animations? I have projects that I want to add animation, but having trouble finding software for it. I have Daz Studio Pro 4.0 and 4.5, but there does not seem to be a way for good animation to make movies. I have poser pro 2012 that I am trying to learn. Does that software natively have animation that Daz does not? I am also running my software on a Mac. Any help would be appreciated. I have many models developed in Daz StudionPro 4.0 & 5. I just need to animate them now.

Does anyone know if the movie maker and director bundle, which I understand does not work in Daz4 and won't be updated to work in 4, will work in Poser Pro 2012? I keep running into animation software that just works in Windows OS. I am using 64 bit MAC and I will not be switching to PC just to be able to use animation software. I need MAC animation software.
    edited September 2012

Does anyone know if the movie maker and director bundle, which I understand does not work in Daz4 and won't be updated to work in 4, will work in Poser Pro 2012? I keep running into animation software that just works in Windows OS. I am using 64 bit MAC and I will not be switching to PC just to be able to use animation software. I need MAC animation software.

it will not work in poser .

what kind of animation do you want to do ?
    poser can do a lot .

Post edited by bigh on
    edited December 1969

Dreamlight movie maker won't work in poser it was designed for daz3 only.
    Poser requires base models or Photographic back grounds for environments. Though poser does have the ability to import movie clips as a animate background so you can add your 3d character directly to the movie file they create huge files but are very cool when done properly.
    I have not done this myself but I have seen Mcasual do it. and i think has script as well to enhance this process. it is something i will need to try myself .