Black Is Beautiful II

Comments

• SupercopeSupercope Posts: 128
    edited December 1969

Mercedesk said:
    My new Girl with Skyla & Beautiful Black Hairstyles...

She's lovely! Awesome job!

edited August 2012

Here's an image I just posted over at Rendo. Two Genesis characters wearing David's Amdromeda-6 StarBrigade Elite. I really wish there had been more in this series. It's a wonderful set! And it autofits to Genesis NICELY! Also, the boots are from Cyberpunk M4! I have cobbled together a sequence (which I will post in the forums here, soon) that will convert these shoes without crinkling them! So far I've also done the two shoes from Captain Runner and Captain Rebel. The Skin textures are Rapper for M4 from Renderosity and Nala and Nia here.

Rook-and-Vet-02.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 244K
    Post edited by Supercope on
    edited December 1969

Here's another one I did. It's Genesis wearing Derek M4. See the post at my Gallery for the complete product list! http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2359896&user_id=406569&member;&np;

Evolution-of-a-Hero-03.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 504K
  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

My latest PlatClub Inspirations Contest entry, using the new Candace for Stephanie 5.

DS4.5Pro render, postwork in GIMP. Larger version in my deviantART gallery here.

Leaving Boca

PCI20120824-05c-g1-1600.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 1M
  • MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466
    edited December 1969

She was inspired by the new Cover Girl...

CC-1q.jpg
    1528 x 1222 - 208K
  • ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

-busts through wall like the Kool-Aid Man-

Well it's been a little bit but I updated the first post with new characters and hair. I see some nice images here and I'll post links to some of my own:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2353391&user_id=733323&np;&np;
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2361329&user_id=733323&np;&np; (NSFW)

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

Beautiful render, Mercedesk. :-)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited August 2012

I was working on this render originally for the Cat-Eyeshine project thread... But then I saw the beautiful renders here! and couldn't help myself so I turned him back into a human and submitted him lol

Tribal Boy.

SpyTribalBoyC-MarcusfinnigonA.jpg
    1797 x 1726 - 638K
    Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

Beautiful render, Mercedesk. :-)

Thanks... :-)

edited December 1969

I was working on this render originally for the Cat-Eyeshine project thread... But then I saw the beautiful renders here! and couldn't help myself so I turned him back into a human and submitted him lol

Tribal Boy.

Incredible... love the way he looks and the lighting on his skin texture is stunning!

edited December 1969

Mercedesk said:

Tribal Boy.

Incredible... love the way he looks and the lighting on his skin texture is stunning!

Lol, thank-you very much! That particular lighting I used in that render is a set I've manipulated and played with over the course of about twelve different scenes, slowly but surely it improves ;-P

• Angel1359Angel1359 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Oooo there are some fantastic renders, well done everyone.
    This is Carmen looking HOT......

Carmen_being_HOT2.jpg
    900 x 900 - 121K
  • Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Tribal Boy.

Excellent job! He looks simply great! I am green with envy...

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

My latest PlatClub Inspirations Contest entry, using Benjamin M5. DS4.5Pro render, postwork in GIMP. Larger version in my deviantART gallery here.

Puppy Love

PCI20120830-Set05a-g2-1600.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 866K
  • nabob21nabob21 Posts: 915
    edited December 1969

Hello,

Does anyone know which character this is from the Evan Hair promos?

Thanks.

evan-hair-0.jpg
    500 x 650 - 85K
  • SSAfam1SSAfam1 Posts: 27
    edited September 2012

I haven't been around much since Daz's change over and so recently found this thread. Great stuff! Months back my computer went out on me but it's suddenly working now. Although it's a bit slow and freezes up A LOT. I was able to use Smacky with the Cherry Cola texture. Thanks so much for her SnowSultan she's the cutest thing! I LOVE playing with all my afro styles, as they're what I prefer when it comes to hairs, but Smacky has been shown with afros already so wanted her to have another look. Switching up from time to time is good.

Smackyred.jpg
    565 x 521 - 166K
    Post edited by SSAfam1 on
  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,746
    edited September 2012

Not sure if he is beautiful...but.........

(opps...sorry...no teeth textures yet LOL )

voodoo1.jpg
    699 x 882 - 85K
    Post edited by RawArt on
    edited December 1969

@RawArt
    That's actually a really nice texture. And hey, someone will love him. There's a beauty for everyone. :)

• SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,505
    edited December 1969

I was able to use Smacky with the Cherry Cola texture. Thanks so much for her SnowSultan she’s the cutest thing! I LOVE playing with all my afro styles, as they’re what I prefer when it comes to hairs, but Smacky has been shown with afros already so wanted her to have another look.

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like her! Do you have a deviantArt page? I will add a link to that image in my Smacky fanart gallery if you do. :)

Take care!

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,811
    edited September 2012

A couple things I've been working on recently. Assuming they arrive in order (...and they didn't, and one part was a little weird, so there was some editing involved):

1) A reworking of Little Red Riding Hood I did, using DTG Will for D3 (GenX'd and Texture Converted), SAV Lynn hair and sideburns, and Sickleyield's Dead World (I think) Corset, Tights and Boots, as well as the Genesis Cloak and DZheng's AericHoodie.

2) Something I'm trying with Benjamin M5, using Alicia hair and SAV Lynn sideburns.

3) Beside that -- and don't ask me how that happened, and I can't get it to UNhappen -- a poster that I did for a nonexistent revisioning of spy movies, featuring Brahann's Kayla texture. (Not her body, though; at that time I hadn't figured out how to make GenX work for non-Morphs++ characters consistentlyish. She's not supposed to be that glamorous, and I still don't quite know how I got her there.) The posters are sort of takeoffs on the posters for Skyfall.

4) A poster from the same nonexistent film, with the Riki A. version of Rikishi. Probably one of the last times I'll use him in a major way; between his lack of clothing and his frankly kind of awful bending, he just doesn't work that well. Which makes me a bit sad, because I really like that model, for some odd reason. He just never found much of an audience.

Diamond-SpyGamesRikishiPosters.png
    1000 x 1609 - 568K
    Diamond-SpyGames-KaylaPosters.png
    1000 x 1609 - 695K
    werewolfmalachi-willridinghood-enchantedislandforest-7-highPass2sharpen2-cropped.png
    774 x 840 - 2M
    benjamin-indigoroom-2-cropped.png
    441 x 515 - 667K
    Post edited by vwrangler on
    edited December 1969

I was able to use Smacky with the Cherry Cola texture. Thanks so much for her SnowSultan she’s the cutest thing! I LOVE playing with all my afro styles, as they’re what I prefer when it comes to hairs, but Smacky has been shown with afros already so wanted her to have another look.

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like her! Do you have a deviantArt page? I will add a link to that image in my Smacky fanart gallery if you do. :)

Take care!
    Sorry no DA page. I don't render that often.

edited December 1969
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

New Character over on Rendo - Kiana for V4 and Genesis
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/kiana-for-victoria-4-2-genesis/95231
    Not sure if she's dark enough for me.

edited December 1969

'Commando' - A render with inspiration from Colin Salmon :) He's an awesome actor!

OneCommando-Spyro.jpg
    1000 x 976 - 381K
  • MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    edited December 1969

SSAfam1 said:
    I haven't been around much since Daz's change over and so recently found this thread. Great stuff! Months back my computer went out on me but it's suddenly working now. Although it's a bit slow and freezes up A LOT. I was able to use Smacky with the Cherry Cola texture. Thanks so much for her SnowSultan she's the cutest thing! I LOVE playing with all my afro styles, as they're what I prefer when it comes to hairs, but Smacky has been shown with afros already so wanted her to have another look. Switching up from time to time is good.

Love that render SSAfam! Welcome back!

-MJ

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:

I'm sure he's very lovely.

This is Raw's Mogawa teture on Genesis.

Mogawa.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 479K
  • Angel1359Angel1359 Posts: 0
    edited September 2012

OOooo! what a glorious render. This just goes to show me that I still have a long waaaayyyyyy to go to produce a decent render........

So you just have to excuse my girl render that I had for 1 year and was unable to get it to load in DAZ until recently.....

Web_Girl2b.jpg
    1500 x 2000 - 404K
    Post edited by Angel1359 on
  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,746
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:

Hah...Mogawa......that was a weird idea for a character. I thought he was cute....but I think in the end he was an idea that should have gone back on the shelf :)
    Glad to see someone likes him though :)

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

Annoying how inconsistent the forum still is with updates. Added a few more to the front page including one I thought I had added a while ago. I think I'm eventually going to have to add some sort of organization to that post and I'm not looking forward to the amount of work that'll take.

Plus, requisite art post: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2366154

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

A few of us have noticed that we don't get updates if we don't post in a thread every few days and even then...