edited December 1969

bigh said:
    o me - to cute

Thank you Big H - I glad you liked it , I appreciate the support :

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,191
    edited December 1969

Good work. Years ago I animated a similar story:

http://www.moralstories.org/the-thirsty-crow/

These little tales can be good inspirations for animation projects.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited September 2012

Steve K said:
    Good work. Years ago I animated a similar story:

http://www.moralstories.org/the-thirsty-crow/

These little tales can be good inspirations for animation projects.

Thank you for the compliment,
    I like your story as well. it was cute.
    The stories I'm doing are a series of tales for the Appalachian mountain I have written down. and never published anywhere accept on my web site. & WordPress.org
    I have another story i am working on, the best thing is I have plenty of willful youths at the high school who want to do the character voice, which is my biggest hurdle in making these short stories.
    Thank you for checking out my animation .

Post edited by Ivy on
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,321
    edited December 1969

This will be a fun little series, looking forward to the next one. the narrative was well written. It would be worth it to spend more time rendering with more realistic lighting. I liked the Moral of the story. "shake it off and climb up"

I also agreed with this comment on youtube: " "I reckon nat thar's sum purdy good story tellin. Pity 'bout the feller got bit tho."

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited December 1969

This will be a fun little series, looking forward to the next one. the narrative was well written. It would be worth it to spend more time rendering with more realistic lighting. I liked the Moral of the story. "shake it off and climb up"

I also agreed with this comment on youtube: " "I reckon nat thar's sum purdy good story tellin. Pity 'bout the feller got bit tho."

Thanks for the compliment.
    the girl that did the narration is a 14 year old freshmen, and my niece. she does have a very thick southern country accent. I got her in the studio this week so it won;t be long i'll have another one.

As far as the lighting goes.I rendered this in poser & I used IDL lighting. which looked great when played on blu-ray disk .. But every time i upload a video to YouTube .. YouTube kills the video quality. It may have to do with the fact YouTube still uses flash 7 technology and reduces hd size down from 1920x 1200 to flash scale of 680 x 420 FLV
    The same thing happen with my Diane Dublin animation as well in disk it looks fantastic.. on YouTube it looks very pixelated. I may need a better video service.

Thank you for the comment stay tune for more animations :)
    :)