MB Danniella HD for Genesis 9 Feminine update

2»

Comments

  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,875

    triniarin_3cc71d1a6a said:

    Well. i hope in my next book my characters will be 30+ (not 18-25), because age of MILFS is comingsmiley(more safe)
    And i think all next MB figures will be censored like TBleague 1\6 action figures now, so i think i need to move to sunkissed characterts too.

    Feng has a good selection of older ladies in fact everytime he or someone releases a lady in their 30s/-50s I buy them got good selection now and yes I use them in my pinup/revealing art older ladies deserve loving too

  • Offcourse, i`m not artist, i am indie writer, and making cover art with the help of DAZ (and illustration, sometimes revealing (or adult, like crime scene) illustrations). And with that discussion, I realised that most of the heroines are young adults. And with the global movement towards older women, I think I need to change my behaviour too.

  • 3DSaga3DSaga Posts: 942

    triniarin_3cc71d1a6a said:

    Well. i hope in my next book my characters will be 30+ (not 18-25), because age of MILFS is comingsmiley(more safe)
    And i think all next MB figures will be censored like TBleague 1\6 action figures now, so i think i need to move to sunkissed characterts too.

    Cheers to another 1/6th scale action figure enthusiast or at least someone else who knows about TBLeague figures! 

  • edited October 2

    3DSaga said:

    triniarin_3cc71d1a6a said:

    Well. i hope in my next book my characters will be 30+ (not 18-25), because age of MILFS is comingsmiley(more safe)
    And i think all next MB figures will be censored like TBleague 1\6 action figures now, so i think i need to move to sunkissed characterts too.

    Cheers to another 1/6th scale action figure enthusiast or at least someone else who knows about TBLeague figures! 

    Yes i have few of them) And censored characters here are pretty similar to TBL and Jiaou(and others)

    Post edited by triniarin_3cc71d1a6a on
  • 3DSaga3DSaga Posts: 942

    I agree, and that's one reason I avoid censored 3D characters. After more than 20 years in the 1/6th hobby, 3D has been a revelation.

  • ANGELREAPER1972 said:

    triniarin_3cc71d1a6a said:

    Well. i hope in my next book my characters will be 30+ (not 18-25), because age of MILFS is comingsmiley(more safe)
    And i think all next MB figures will be censored like TBleague 1\6 action figures now, so i think i need to move to sunkissed characterts too.

    Feng has a good selection of older ladies in fact everytime he or someone releases a lady in their 30s/-50s I buy them got good selection now and yes I use them in my pinup/revealing art older ladies deserve loving too 

    Indeed, I have a few of Feng's older female characters. They are the best if you like that sort of thing. I'm in that boomer category lol!

  • Philippi_Child said:

    ANGELREAPER1972 said:

    triniarin_3cc71d1a6a said:

    Well. i hope in my next book my characters will be 30+ (not 18-25), because age of MILFS is comingsmiley(more safe)
    And i think all next MB figures will be censored like TBleague 1\6 action figures now, so i think i need to move to sunkissed characterts too.

    Feng has a good selection of older ladies in fact everytime he or someone releases a lady in their 30s/-50s I buy them got good selection now and yes I use them in my pinup/revealing art older ladies deserve loving too 

    Indeed, I have a few of Feng's older female characters. They are the best if you like that sort of thing. I'm in that boomer category lol!

    Not a boomer anymore, millennials. I 44 myself now. Unfortunately, we're getting older 

  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,875

    triniarin_3cc71d1a6a said:

    Philippi_Child said:

    ANGELREAPER1972 said:

    triniarin_3cc71d1a6a said:

    Well. i hope in my next book my characters will be 30+ (not 18-25), because age of MILFS is comingsmiley(more safe)
    And i think all next MB figures will be censored like TBleague 1\6 action figures now, so i think i need to move to sunkissed characterts too.

    Feng has a good selection of older ladies in fact everytime he or someone releases a lady in their 30s/-50s I buy them got good selection now and yes I use them in my pinup/revealing art older ladies deserve loving too 

    Indeed, I have a few of Feng's older female characters. They are the best if you like that sort of thing. I'm in that boomer category lol!

    Not a boomer anymore, millennials. I 44 myself now. Unfortunately, we're getting older 

    I'm 54 this month apperantly I don't look it and appear a lot younger think they just being kind I don't feel it and feel lot older to be honest

    as for the abs on some of Fang older ladies well there was a trend not long ago a lot of ladies especially 30/40/50+ were hitting the gyms and bodybuilding weightlifting extra was in knew a few ladies that did that

    I would like to see some older ladies from Magic Bush oldest on average think they done is early-mid 20s, Same with Mousso she's expanded in ages cept older yet same again with Quadraw321, also with different shapes proportions

  • MB, I think, is asian artist (`s studio) (like VOTW or Cinabar) - They have a youth cult (in Japan or Korea). That's part of their culture. (like if you past 30, your life is ended...). I was a dancer for more than 10 yrs (before Covid and war in my homeland, and my sickness) - we had plenty of sporty older ladies (because even social dancing is hard). Sporty ladies were, and still are, a trend.

  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,875
    edited October 3

    triniarin_3cc71d1a6a said:

    MB, I think, is asian artist (`s studio) (like VOTW or Cinabar) - They have a youth cult (in Japan or Korea). That's part of their culture. (like if you past 30, your life is ended...). I was a dancer for more than 10 yrs (before Covid and war in my homeland, and my sickness) - we had plenty of sporty older ladies (because even social dancing is hard). Sporty ladies were, and still are, a trend.

    well they do age slower better than us westerners just look at bands like babymetal 

    yeah anima/manga is popular down here especially with women more so than guys actually when we had dvd/video stores saw more girls/women renting/buying than girls plus artwork/comics/mags even some cars painted with characters on them lot of conventions that have cosplayers seen videos of there are a lot of movie/tv/super hero charqacters but think they out numbered by those based on anima/manga big market for that culture and daz asians characters look good as differebt types of characters fairies ghosts ectra

     

    Post edited by ANGELREAPER1972 on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,705

    diet

    I worked with lots of people from China, South East Asia and India

    they soon fatten up living in Australia 

  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,875

    well there is sumo wrestlers they are highly respected, respect honor and family very important to them

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,705

    most Western countries have an unhealthy diet

    I speak for myself too. I am a chonky one blush

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,792

    Please avoid national/ethnic/racial stereotyping.

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,705

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Please avoid national/ethnic/racial stereotyping.

    it's actually meant to be a comment on modern fast food

    I didn't mean it that way at all 

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,792

    WendyLuvsCatz said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Please avoid national/ethnic/racial stereotyping.

    it's actually meant to be a comment on modern fast food

    I didn't mean it that way at all 

    It wa a general comment to all, not one to you. I didn't actualy see your post sine it was made while I was replying, and then the thread jumps to the post I just made and misses anything from slightly earlier..

  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,875

    didn't think any of us made any negative or racial stereotyping thought we were all positive and fans of I am anyways

  • As myself i didnt mean to harm anyone, but you know, possible someone was harmed and made a report to moderation. 

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,792

    Please don't get into a discussion of what should or shouldn't be said. If your posts are still there then they were not actually objectionable, though we are stil asking not to get into discussions based in national or cultural stereotypes.

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,618

    Maybe it is about time to close this discussion. Is there anything left to be said, that hasn't been repeated a time or two?

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,792

    Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.