Freebie Challenge October 2026 - "Monster Mash!" - Entries Thread

KindredArtsKindredArts Posts: 1,356

ENTRIES HERE DENIZENS!

Comments

  • SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 1,421

    I cannot resist the Monster Mash! Plus, I keep amassing more and more stuff for Cookie, so it's time I actually put her in renders.

     

    A walk through the scary woods

     

    Raw Render

     

    Bought Items

    Cookie
    100 Cookie and Chip expressions
    Kara hair
    Scraac Tree

     

    Free Items

    Chip and Cookie Cloaks
    Cookie Faerie Dress
    Cookie Ballet Shoes
    Skies of Economy Lite
    Gumdrops Everyday Poses (Seem to work on Cookie and Chip!)

    (Also used Allen Art's free Shimmery Sheer Fabric Shaders - which seem to be no longer available?)

  • SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 1,421
    edited October 6

    Oh dear, I'm back... I wanted to switch off my brain and just have fun with this entry. I put both Cookie and Chip to work in a FilaToon animation so I could feel a little more justified in all the hairs and outfits I got for them in the PA sale. Lady Littlefox's store is so dangerous! Of course, I only managed to use one outfit in this that I actually bought this month, but still...
    Elsewhere I had a Halloween music challenge going and decided I could maybe combine the two, so I ended up producing a simple eerie soundtrack for the video today. 
    Post work was done in my video editor to just make it a little more cinematic. This whole thing was just quick (FilaToon!) and fun, cute of course and absolute nonsense. smiley

     

    A Gothic Romance: Princess Cookie meets Count Chipula

     

    Example Raw Render

     

    Bought Items

    Chip
    Cookie
    Goth Gown
    Easy FilaToon

     

    Free Items

    Count Chipula
    Whisp textures for Goth Gown
    Haunted Mansion
    Coffin
    Gumdrops Everyday Poses

    Post edited by SapphireBlue on
Sign In or Register to comment.