Reported some odd pricing with Outlet, whether that will catch al I don't know.
I think what I'm seeing is pretty much (if not all) of the September Outlet store. I'm not sure if it is on DAZ's end or a CloudFlare cache issue but I have tried a hard refresh and deleteing cache on my computer without any improvement. I also found an item that is $0.99 but is not showing in OS or QG, so I suspect there are new Outlet items that are not showing
Reported some odd pricing with Outlet, whether that will catch al I don't know.
I think what I'm seeing is pretty much (if not all) of the September Outlet store. I'm not sure if it is on DAZ's end or a CloudFlare cache issue but I have tried a hard refresh and deleteing cache on my computer without any improvement. I also found an item that is $0.99 but is not showing in OS or QG, so I suspect there are new Outlet items that are not showing
I haven't looked at everything, but when I sort high to low the highest prices are $9.99 which is correct for Base tier. I also saw that some of my WL Outlet items had increased prices, and other WL items now have Outlet prices.
Reported some odd pricing with Outlet, whether that will catch al I don't know.
I think what I'm seeing is pretty much (if not all) of the September Outlet store. I'm not sure if it is on DAZ's end or a CloudFlare cache issue but I have tried a hard refresh and deleteing cache on my computer without any improvement. I also found an item that is $0.99 but is not showing in OS or QG, so I suspect there are new Outlet items that are not showing
I haven't looked at everything, but when I sort high to low the highest prices are $9.99 which is correct for Base tier. I also saw that some of my WL Outlet items had increased prices, and other WL items now have Outlet prices.
Yes, it looks to be fixed now - let us know if there are any oddities, but the first page looked to have proper Outlet pricing.
so little confusing what is it you actually get here is it the character mentioned in the ad description or is it the clothing in the product images which just displays the clothing and it's various options colours and undress morphs or is it both the character and clothing as mentioned in title though nothing mentioned in the description about the clothing
so little confusing what is it you actually get here is it the character mentioned in the ad description or is it the clothing in the product images which just displays the clothing and it's various options colours and undress morphs or is it both the character and clothing as mentioned in title though nothing mentioned in the description about the clothing
I find that misleading: Extra 10% off Wishlists With a Debut New Release, because only the first relating item in card from the wishlist gets the 10% off, not all items from the wishlist. So either change text or function.
Giko might be the wrong banner for today btw. Should be atrilliongames.
I find that misleading: Extra 10% off Wishlists With a Debut New Release, because only the first relating item in card from the wishlist gets the 10% off, not all items from the wishlist. So either change text or function.
Giko might be the wrong banner for today btw. Should be atrilliongames.
I'll do an inquiry on the first. My banner show atrilliongames.
I find that misleading: Extra 10% off Wishlists With a Debut New Release, because only the first relating item in card from the wishlist gets the 10% off, not all items from the wishlist. So either change text or function.
That was the same yesterday, it only worked on one item despite no limit being mentioned on sale page.
I find that misleading: Extra 10% off Wishlists With a Debut New Release, because only the first relating item in card from the wishlist gets the 10% off, not all items from the wishlist. So either change text or function.
Giko might be the wrong banner for today btw. Should be atrilliongames.
I'll do an inquiry on the first. My banner show atrilliongames.
I find that misleading: Extra 10% off Wishlists With a Debut New Release, because only the first relating item in card from the wishlist gets the 10% off, not all items from the wishlist. So either change text or function.
Giko might be the wrong banner for today btw. Should be atrilliongames.
I'll do an inquiry on the first. My banner show atrilliongames.
I see Giko on the main sale banner too.
Gika is indeed scheduled for tomorrow. Sale page is correct though. It will be handled when Daz gets in.
Comments
I think what I'm seeing is pretty much (if not all) of the September Outlet store. I'm not sure if it is on DAZ's end or a CloudFlare cache issue but I have tried a hard refresh and deleteing cache on my computer without any improvement. I also found an item that is $0.99 but is not showing in OS or QG, so I suspect there are new Outlet items that are not showing
I haven't looked at everything, but when I sort high to low the highest prices are $9.99 which is correct for Base tier. I also saw that some of my WL Outlet items had increased prices, and other WL items now have Outlet prices.
Yes, it looks to be fixed now - let us know if there are any oddities, but the first page looked to have proper Outlet pricing.
so little confusing what is it you actually get here is it the character mentioned in the ad description or is it the clothing in the product images which just displays the clothing and it's various options colours and undress morphs or is it both the character and clothing as mentioned in title though nothing mentioned in the description about the clothing
https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-eg-cute-set-and-lin-for-genesis-9
The file list shows you get both the character and the dress.
I find that misleading: Extra 10% off Wishlists With a Debut New Release, because only the first relating item in card from the wishlist gets the 10% off, not all items from the wishlist. So either change text or function.
Giko might be the wrong banner for today btw. Should be atrilliongames.
I'll do an inquiry on the first. My banner show atrilliongames.
That was the same yesterday, it only worked on one item despite no limit being mentioned on sale page.
I see Giko on the main sale banner too.
Gika is indeed scheduled for tomorrow. Sale page is correct though. It will be handled when Daz gets in.