No areola on G9 skin

Why are some G9 figures created with no areolas? I don't understand the point of it. I suppose the only way around it is to buy the G9 breast utility in the store? 

Comments

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,583

    Not sure which figures you're referring to, but that's often the case for characters marketed as underage.

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,024

    Which in itself is ridiculous seeing as areolas are present from birth.

    May as well go the whole hog and ban anyone from creating characters under 21 years of age frown

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,183

    garrett_3d said:

    May as well go the whole hog and ban anyone from creating characters under 21 years of age frown

    Or you can do what many of us are doing when we're creating a scene with children and teenagers: dressing them in age appropriate clothes.

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,024

    You don't understand sarcasm?

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,183

    Not really when it come to the topic of complaining about the inability to do topless renders of underage characters.

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,024
    edited 9:44AM

    Who said anything about doing topless renders? I didn't. You assume an awful lot.

    Post edited by garrett_3d at
  • ElorElor Posts: 4,183

    When I put non translucent clothes over any area of a character's body, I don't care about how these areas look on the texture maps: they are not visible in the final render.

    Following that logic, it's safe to assume that the only case where areolas being removed from the textures is a problem is for render showing them (in short topless renders, or renders with translucent clothes but they are the same for that matter).

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,024

    Fair enough. I guess I just trust that the majority of people in this hobby aren't that way inclined.

    My point is purely based on accuracy. Some of the "child" textures just don't look as realistic as the adult versions when rendered, almost like they've been dumbed down.

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,672

    well, you could actually use adult textures on a child

    not for those reasons, but maybe for those horrible beauty pageants or as dolls, dressed of course

Sign In or Register to comment.