To all pose and expression creators

2»

Comments

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,029

    Nice one. Cheers yes

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,379

    richardandtracy said:

     In the case of G9 I struggle with 3) as I find the base figures really creepy to work with, and more often use a character.

    In this case, using Victoria 9 or Michael 9 is probably recommended. 

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,379

    Pairs poses of people handing things to one another. The trick would be separate poses for handing a book/tablet/rectangle over, and handing a cylinder/hammer/etc over, and so forth. Bonuses for the hand overs being contentious. 

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,379

    Scratching: Head scratching in confusion. Itchy scratches. Patting one's head and rubbing one's tummy. Performing Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes. (I'm in a weird place. Sure.)

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,379
    edited September 28

    Looking/searching. Looking/reaching on a top shelf, looking/reaching under a sofa, looking through papers on a cluttered desk (with prop, of course)

    Stepping on Lego brick. (or just after doing so...)

    EDIT: Oh wait, I have the under sofa one. Thanks, Zed. My initial search didn't find it.

    Post edited by jmucchiello on
  • Ooch, that poor lass has a very under developed left calf muscle.

    Last time we looked under the bed we rediscovered 3 cat crinkle/tinsel balls, 8 cat spring toys, 23 ballpoint pens and a book of my wife's the cats had obviously taken as a sign of rebellion against their rule titled 'How to manage your manager'. It appears Zeddicus doesn't have cats.

    I haven't done reaching poses, never really thought of them. However it wouldn't be a big step from the 'stool poses' here:

    Regards,

    Richard

  • richardandtracy said:

     In the case of G9 I struggle with 3) as I find the base figures really creepy to work with, and more often use a character.

    In this case, using Victoria 9 or Michael 9 is probably recommended. 

    Ive discussed this with Barbult recently, and will probably go with MSO Dola next time as being a character that's rather nice and generally not too far from a base shape. Regards, Richard

Sign In or Register to comment.