SMART CONTENT - Missing files
I have quite a bizzare problem, I was logged out of DIM and after logging back in - I've had isssues of my smart content only appearing on the "Products" pane but not on the "Files", I have no idea why is this happening but it's rather frustrating and I've tried about everything trying to fix it.

Comments
Do the products have files inside if you double-click them? Do the files still have categories listed down the side? Is Filter By Context checked in either view?
Hi! The products in the "Products" pane in smart content have all of the files inside, basically that's how I'm navigating all of the new things now.
The files still have categories but for example a lot of the pose are missing the "full body" category aswell.
The filter by context is turned off in both views.
I also can't seem to put sort by "Order first" in the "Files" pane.
Hmm, please post a screnshot showing the Files tab of Smart Content
Here's a good example of what I mean! The products basically don't match what I just got and they don't appear at the top or in order but if I try to search it I can still find it which is just confusing.
I never had this issue before.
Order Date might perhaps not be available as it is tied to products, but it is not impossible for the same shared file to be installed by multiple products.
I initially thought you meant the Files list was empty, not that it seemed to be missing soem items. Don't forget that the number of items that can be shown is capped - note the + at the end of the range in your screen shot - so it may be worth drilling down to a sub-category and seeing if you still have thinmgs apparently missing.