Identifying a dress (G8F-G9?)
Cornelius
Posts: 140
in The Commons
Hello
I am trying to identify the name of the denim outfit worn in this image.
It is a promotional render from the product page for "AN Kate for Genesis 9" by the artist Anagord.
I asked the artist directly, but they confirmed that they did not create the promotional images for their product.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help


Comments
dForce Comfy Denim Dress for Genesis 9 Texture Add-On | Daz 3D
or
dForce Comfy Denim Dress for Genesis 9 | Daz 3D?
The denim dress is similar, but not the same.
The denim dress has wider straps, different cut around the breast, and more wide around the legs.
no idea about the dress but what the heck is going on there..
Earring? (doubt)
This must be it.
https://www.daz3d.com/sheer-delight-outfit-for-genesis-9
No doubt.
I actually thought I'd seen an earring like that. But couldn't remember where (and I don't own that outfit.) and thus the doubt.
Those are the earrings that come with the costume
Until CES3D posted the link to the dress...