Looking for some accessories and scene locations
Hi, I’m looking for some accessories for some scenes (G8 / G9). I’m having some troubles finding them, maybe people know some bundles that may contain them.
- Oval dust mask (not surgical mask): something like this
- Surgical gloves. I have the one contained in this bundle (Crime Scene Analysis : Ultimate Bundle) but they are very old and sometimes when I use some morph they break a bit. I’d like to know if there is a more recent product for newer models.
- Female wrist watches: I currently have this one (Stylish Watches for Genesis 8 Female) and I wonder if there more models
I’m looking for some japane locations that can be ready to use
- Offices with halls and corridors (with fornitures)
- Apartments with fornitures, stairs and everything else
- Some public japanese public places (cinema, pubs, malls, parking loots, etc…)
Thank you

Comments
Surgical gloves for G8 (vendor also makes them for G9) at Renderosity.
Japanese Office Vignette (same vendor has a Japanese Host Bar, too) at R'osity.
Very complete ATN Japanese Budget Aprtment here at Daz3d.
Thank you. The gloves and the apartment are exactly what I was looking for.
I'm glad I could help.
These two sets have streets and shop fronts, but no real interiors or parking lots:
https://www.daz3d.com/the-streets-of-japan
https://www.daz3d.com/the-streets-of-japan-2
Sugatak has various Japan-themed products, and this one could be a possibility for an public area:
https://www.daz3d.com/asian-hawker-centre
Those bring back memories of Hong Kong and Singapore. They may be prevalent in Japan, too, but I didn't run into those in Tokyo. They could very well be there, though.
this just released office lady workspace is in a Chinese setting, not Japanese, but I think it should be the same general vibe just change some of the textures/labels on things:
https://www.daz3d.com/office-lady-workspace-scenes-and-props