V3Digitimes Daz Studio 2025 (6) compatibility Status

124»

Comments

  • Are they straight conversions, e.g. Iray Light Manager Pro and Scene Optimizer? Or have they been improved as well?

  • V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,492
    edited September 25

    DoctorJellybean said:

    Are they straight conversions, e.g. Iray Light Manager Pro and Scene Optimizer? Or have they been improved as well?

    Most of them as straight conversions (Iray Light Manager Pro). The reason for this is that when you have hundreds of scripts to update as bi-compatible, you try to reach your main goal first : bi-compatible. Because sometimes straight is many lines modified, so "not that straight".
    Some of them are conversions + improvements (for instance Scene Optimizer added your famous "normal maps" columns plus I reworked the launch sequence to be a bit faster at launch).

    Post edited by V3Digitimes on
  • ElorElor Posts: 4,167

    The updates for the following products are available in DIM (but not yet installed on my computer, so I don't know if some bugs creeped past the vigilant eyes of the various people who tested them):

    • Shader Rotator
    • Scene Optimizer
    • Face To Face Autopose Arm
    • V3Digitimes Hands Controls For Genesis 9
    • Face To Face Autopose Arms For Genesis 9
    • Face To Face Autopose Legs For Genesis 9

    (I can't comment on the others, as far as I remember, I don't have them).

  • UthgardUthgard Posts: 901

    Thank you for all your hard work, it is really appreciated.

  • V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,492

    Thanks a lot. Your words are important to me!

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,569

    Thanks for the updates!

  • V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,492

    You're welcome! I hope everything will work fine for everyone on a large panel of DS versions.

  • Thank you very much for adding the Normal maps column!

    Pity the Content Library entries for this and Light Manager Pro doesn't go under V3Digitimes, making it a bit tidier. Also, maybe if it gets updated again, the various mini panels can be resized (width)? I can make the main panel wider, but it creates a lot of wasted space on the right.

    What is the DUP column for?

    Scene Optimizer.jpg
    1189 x 846 - 133K
    Scene Optimizer 2.jpg
    529 x 80 - 9K
  • V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,492

    DoctorJellybean said:

    Thank you very much for adding the Normal maps column!

    Pity the Content Library entries for this and Light Manager Pro doesn't go under V3Digitimes, making it a bit tidier. Also, maybe if it gets updated again, the various mini panels can be resized (width)? I can make the main panel wider, but it creates a lot of wasted space on the right.

    What is the DUP column for?

    It was not originally under V3Digitimes, and I did want to update "the exact same hierarchy". This explains the hierarchy.
    For a future updates, I'll have a look how to update the mini panels. The thing is that I fix a lot a sizes in order to handle the various styles (dark style, highway...) of the different DS versions.
    Now the DUP column: if I did not add the dup colomn, one could never reach the last "normal" column. Probably a DS6 issue. 
     

  • V3Digitimes said:

    DoctorJellybean said:

    Thank you very much for adding the Normal maps column!

    Pity the Content Library entries for this and Light Manager Pro doesn't go under V3Digitimes, making it a bit tidier. Also, maybe if it gets updated again, the various mini panels can be resized (width)? I can make the main panel wider, but it creates a lot of wasted space on the right.

    What is the DUP column for?

    It was not originally under V3Digitimes, and I did want to update "the exact same hierarchy". This explains the hierarchy.
    For a future updates, I'll have a look how to update the mini panels. The thing is that I fix a lot a sizes in order to handle the various styles (dark style, highway...) of the different DS versions.
    Now the DUP column: if I did not add the dup colomn, one could never reach the last "normal" column. Probably a DS6 issue. 

    It would reduce moving right to left to see what the maps relate to. Anyway, all your efforts are very much appreciated.

  • V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,492

    DoctorJellybean said:

    V3Digitimes said:

    DoctorJellybean said:

    Thank you very much for adding the Normal maps column!

    Pity the Content Library entries for this and Light Manager Pro doesn't go under V3Digitimes, making it a bit tidier. Also, maybe if it gets updated again, the various mini panels can be resized (width)? I can make the main panel wider, but it creates a lot of wasted space on the right.

    What is the DUP column for?

    It was not originally under V3Digitimes, and I did want to update "the exact same hierarchy". This explains the hierarchy.
    For a future updates, I'll have a look how to update the mini panels. The thing is that I fix a lot a sizes in order to handle the various styles (dark style, highway...) of the different DS versions.
    Now the DUP column: if I did not add the dup colomn, one could never reach the last "normal" column. Probably a DS6 issue. 

    It would reduce moving right to left to see what the maps relate to. Anyway, all your efforts are very much appreciated.

    Once, columns could be moved... I'll have a look if it is still possible in scripts (in plugins it is, so "why not" scripts)... 

Sign In or Register to comment.