On the subject of G9 Anatomy....

Why are the G9 nipples pointed like a witch's hat? No matter what character I use or what slider I adjust, they always come out to a sharp peak.

Is this a known issue?

Comments

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,171

    Genesis 9 navel and nipples are added through Lvl 3 HD Morphs: Genesis 9 load by default with a viewport SubD Level of 1 (in other, the viewport won't be able to show how navel and nipples were created) but G9 does render by default at a SubD level of 3, so you will see these morphs on a render (a real one: Iray preview is using the viewport SubD level value, not the render Sub level value).

  • You can of course increase the Viewport lelve, under Mesh Resolution in Parameters with the figure itself selected.

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,014

    Elor said:

    Genesis 9 navel and nipples are added through Lvl 3 HD Morphs: Genesis 9 load by default with a viewport SubD Level of 1 (in other, the viewport won't be able to show how navel and nipples were created) but G9 does render by default at a SubD level of 3, so you will see these morphs on a render (a real one: Iray preview is using the viewport SubD level value, not the render Sub level value).

    I *think* I understood that. However, even in a full render, they are still pointed. But for obvious reasons, I can't post the pics here.

    I'll have a play with some settings and see what happens. 

  • Andrew_CAndrew_C Posts: 140

    They arent the best, even the HD morphs that come with Essentials Expansion or Extras (cant remember) IMO which is why there are so many nipple products here & on other stores. Increasing the min render subdiv helps a lot, of course it makes renders take a lot longer

Sign In or Register to comment.