It’s The End Of The World As We Know It, And I Feel Fine!

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,784
    edited December 1969

yeah my brother and his girlfriend are allways talking about the tv series on Foxtel saying I would like it, I read a lot of fantasy books and thought since I don't have pay tv, thought I might read the books instead as I usually do!
    but still waiting for the clearance sale!
    I still have yet to see any but the first of the Twilight movies, I am that unkeen on watching movies!
    prefer reading!
    but thought a game could be one way of not spoiling the plot but still immersing myself in the World.
    there are so many books I have read I have never seen the movie to!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You know you've been buying way to much content when two great PA's go on sale and you can not find one item that you want. It took me by surprise to see just how much of the items I had already, from both. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    You know you've been buying way to much content when two great PA's go on sale and you can not find one item that you want. It took me by surprise to see just how much of the items I had already, from both. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

I'm getting really choosy about what I buy these days. I did buy a couple of Lantios' light sets though, I hear great things about those.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I'm getting really choosy about what I buy these days. I did buy a couple of Lantios' light sets though, I hear great things about those.I snagged one of those myself, I'm saying I bought all this BEFORE, over the last three years. I'm just shocked at how much I by from certain PA's. I'm pretty sure I paid RawArts rent at least once. To name just one.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Jaderail said:

I'm getting really choosy about what I buy these days. I did buy a couple of Lantios' light sets though, I hear great things about those.
    I snagged one of those myself, I'm saying I bought all this BEFORE, over the last three years. I'm just shocked at how much I by from certain PA's. I'm pretty sure I paid RawArts rent at least once. To name just one.
    I buy stuff and don't have a clue who made it! I feel a bit rude actually! Not sure if I've got any of RawArt's stuff.
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I just bought loads of sheets of paper and pens and pencils and things, but virtual ones. How stupid is that.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I just bought loads of sheets of paper and pens and pencils and things, but virtual ones. How stupid is that.

Is that for a project you're working on, or is that one of those "That's on sale and I'm SURE one day it'll come in useful" things?
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I already had that set. And the Office to put them all over.
    edited December 1969

I did just check RawArt's store and I have some of his items, most notably the dragonny ones. Also found something that might be useful for my BlumBlumShub render. Might even buy that!

edited December 1969

I've backed out of three PA's so far just because I have 99% of the items I want. I'm still checking EVERY day to see what comes up next. I hate this month Wallet wise. I did save some Mad Money just for this. It's looking like it was not enough.

P.S. Look at the PAGE count. It will not be long before we need another new Name for the BlumBlumShub and friends just ramble on about stuff thread.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Flaming heck, has someone been cheating and adding pages when I'm not looking.

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

*adds a page*

I just published my first product at Zazzle last night. It should be visible in a few more hours.

edited December 1969

Sort-of-yay, it's up [url=.http://www.zazzle.com/mindverse]here.

In other news, I have been coughing for two weeks now -- and not just coughing, but coughing explosively. Ithink it's from people constantly changing the thermostat. 75, 78, 80, off, 75, off, 80, off, 80... It's a wonder my chest is still intact

edited December 1969

I'm just glad I stopped being so grumpy before we reached the 100! The site still isn't as good as the old one, but I just don't whine about it so much any more!

Jacob, you really screwed that link up! It should have been: http://www.zazzle.com/mindverse
    Looks good though when I figured out that the link was wrong.

Today I'm making another attempt at going to the cinema to see Judge Dredd. I should be able to make it there today.

After that, will be Three Deeing!

edited December 1969

just bought Petrina and Marielle hair? think that is right?
    names do not stick well in my brain, ( they are both twin piggy tails one braided the other baby doll spice)
    because with Daz, you ALWAYS can have a good hair day!!
    both looked soooooo pretty
    'cause I have no broadband left on my desktop dongle for two days I gotta weigh up digging out the craptop to use with my Android as a wifi modem as they are exe files ofcourse or just waiting.
    damn where is that extension cord, gonna fire up the kero heater, download my hairdos and render something!!!!

edited December 1969

OMG my Galaxy tab wifi is fast compared to my dongle!!!! downloaded ALL 6 files at once in a minute!!!
    I Know it beats the crap out of my desktop for uploading to YouTube
    Optus!! my dongle Virginbroadband, same phone tower and 3G wireless network but Optus owns it!
    now must have a bath, start up my desktop, not sleep, it is 1:46 am, render hairs on bodies! prob clothed.

edited December 1969

I better stick to animation

art.jpg
    1414 x 2000 - 2M
    edited December 1969

one style looked a bit like Abby from NCSIS

abby.jpg
    1414 x 2000 - 1M
    edited December 1969

I better stick to animation

Good God, you rendered one of my neighbours!
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I've stayed away from the PA sales. No money, no point. Ah, but Wednesday the SSA check will hit my account. One of the first places I'm heading for is Half-Price Books. I love the feel of paper in my hand and the visual impact of books sprawled in every room, the spill from the bookcases.

edited December 1969

@ LOH: First and now you. I had to take a look and now my head is filling up with possibilities. Wednesday I better pick up a spiral notebook just for zazzle ideas.

If you haven't already been to the dr about that cough, you should go have it checked out.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    chohole said:
    I already had that set. And the Office to put them all over.

Oh, no, I didn't see any office supplies and I don't have any.

edited September 2012

just bought Petrina and Marielle hair? think that is right?
    names do not stick well in my brain, ( they are both twin piggy tails one braided the other baby doll spice)
    because with Daz, you ALWAYS can have a good hair day!!
    both looked soooooo pretty
    'cause I have no broadband left on my desktop dongle for two days I gotta weigh up digging out the craptop to use with my Android as a wifi modem as they are exe files ofcourse or just waiting.
    damn where is that extension cord, gonna fire up the kero heater, download my hairdos and render something!!!!

I could use these hairs, Wendy. I'll have to remember them.

Edit: Got them wish-listed now. Thanks.

Post edited by atticanne on
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    @ LOH: First and now you. I had to take a look and now my head is filling up with possibilities. Wednesday I better pick up a spiral notebook just for zazzle ideas.

If you haven't already been to the dr about that cough, you should go have it checked out.

It's very hard to make money out of Zazzle, but it's very satisfying just putting up new items! I need to get cracking with it.
    edited December 1969

I can't even get organized enough to have a garage sale.

edited December 1969

I'm rusty with my basic HTML, but I'm ready to start re-learning, since I have nothing better to do at the moment. You ready to teach me web design, Barry? And please don't say "First, second, third, buy a hundred domains". :P

edited December 1969

I'm rusty with my basic HTML, but I'm ready to start re-learning, since I have nothing better to do at the moment. You ready to teach me web design, Barry? And please don't say "First, second, third, buy a hundred domains". :P

Hehe, depends what you want to achieve. No point having a hundred domains if all you're doing is a personal site. Multiple domains are only useful if you're selling something.
    edited September 2012

*grumble*

Once again I bought something and it looks good, but not QUITE what I am looking for. In fact I've kinda bought three things like that lately!

This means I'm going to have to get Photoshop out and start texturing the items OR lower my expectations.

So... Out comes Photoshop!

Post edited by BlumBlumShub on
    edited December 1969

just grabbed the Lorez Arab, I wonder if he can talk?
    has phonemes, I have Mimic pro but never made a dmc file.
    does not really need to talk though, just move his mouth, I have Arab outfits for M4 and shepherds for M3, Genesis can wear both.
    planning for my next Christmas and Easter videos!
    need crowds of Biblical figures to replicate, they must babble and rabble!
    should not be too hard to do Women too, bit of softselect vertice moving, different textures, got quite a few female robes and clothes anyway inc burquas.

edited December 1969

Pah, all my websites are down because GoDaddy got hit by nasty people! Their whole network is gone poof. Hope it comes back to life soon, a lot of people use them and are losing money.

I'm not, obviously, I don't make any!

This discussion has been closed.