Contest ~~~ Because I Said So! (November 2015)

Comments

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601

WOW... I wasn't expecting that! Thanks so very much for all the votes and of course Novica for holding the contest, the generous sponsors and also The AntFarm for making those bots!

Congratulations to Totte, Gopherus and Sasje too and good luck everyone else in the lucky number draw!

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 2015

You should go back in Commercial thread to his Bot thread and tell AntFarm the bots got you a win! 

isidorn said:

WOW... I wasn't expecting that! Thanks so very much for all the votes and of course Novica for holding the contest, the generous sponsors and also The AntFarm for making those bots!

Congratulations to Totte, Gopherus and Sasje too and good luck everyone else in the lucky number draw!

Post edited by Novica on

Novica said:

You should go back in Commons to his Bot thread and tell AntFarm the bots got you a win! 

Done!
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,498
    edited December 2015

Thanks everyone who voted for my entry, and congrats to Isidorn, Gopherus & Sasje, so many great renders!

Post edited by Totte on

Will all the winners remember to contact FirstBastion via PM and let him know which product(s) you have chosen (remember, bundles are excluded.) I've already PM'd the winners with their Gift Card codes and you'll hear from Ken soon. We're all in different time zones!

• GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103

Wow!  Thanks for the votes.  And thanks to Ken, Novica and FirstBastion for the prizes.  Congratulations to Totte, Isidorn and Sasje.  And good luck to everyone for the lucky prize draw!

• Congrats, guys.  They were all great renders.  Well deserved!!!!

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

Okay! Good morning! The LUCKY DRAW PRIZE number is 18!

Congratulations to the winner! =-)

edited December 2015

And 18 is Saphirewild! 

Post edited by Novica on
  • RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,806

Congratulations to all the winners! Great entries by everyone.

Thanks for your help SereneNight smiley

• SasjeSasje Posts: 835

Thanks everyone smiley 

Congrats to the winners, great renders everyone smiley

• SasjeSasje Posts: 835

whoops almost fogotten blush thank you Ken, Novica and FirstBastion for the prizes smiley

You're welcome everyone.

BTW, check out the December discussion thread, I added a rule. It didn't affect this contest at all, (everyone voted) but I don't want to get in a situation where a competitor doesn't vote, and other competitors vote for them, and that person would gain an advantage. So if you don't vote, you aren't competing. That's only fair. I will send you a heads up the last day to remind you, if you have entries and haven't voted. 

Also, I changed it so the random drawing is the same as what we did here (it's explained on the other thread. I gotta go get some sleep!) 

• XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 871

Congrats to the winners

you all had winning entries

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,654

Congrats, Totte, isidorn, Gopherus and Sasje! And thank you, Novica, Ken and FirstBastion! Another fun contest.

• LyamLyam Posts: 137

Adding my congrats to the winners. yes Really fun.  And kudos to everyone else too, for if your pic made one or two people smile then it's well worth the effort - good karma kind of stuff. heart

• Congratulation to everyone who particpated and had fun during the month.  You all have  a great sense of humor! 

I've already started getting PMs,  so I'll mention here.

First place gets 3 choices,

Second placce gets 2 choice,

Third place still gets 1 choice

and Fourth place also gets 1 choice. 

Send your choice/s to my PM and please remember I need your email as well to send to DAZ so they can place the products into the correct DAZ account. 

Thank you all!  It's been fun.  I plan to send DAZ offices the info tomorrow so please send the info to me ASAP. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,133

Congratulations, winners! Novica, Ken and FirstBastion were very generous to sponsor so many prizes. Thanks for the fun contest, Novica.

You're very welcome! Was so happy to see you participate this round! 

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

WOW REALLY THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LUCKY DRAW!!!

edited December 2015

You're welcome.  laugh

BTW, the messages are being funky. Folks have sent me PMs and I can NOT respond- when I click on them, it takes me to My Account,and Messages has nothing in there. I've never accessed PMs through Messages, I've always clicked the email link and gone straight to the message, but isn't that where each PM is placed? The only one there is from Daz. However, I am only being sent to the general My Account page. So, I can't answer any of the PMs!

Post edited by Novica on
  • RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,806

Click on the gear icon at the upper right of forum page. Near the bottom of the pop up box is a line followed by your user name then the Inbox. Have you looked there?

edited December 2015

Ah, thank you. Never had to go looking! So I'll be replying to everyone who PM'd shortly. Wasn't ignoring you (slept all day as was up all night with the contest and was slightly off schedule even before that. I like writing at night because it's so quiet. Downloading/internet goes faster when most the US is not online either.)

Post edited by Novica on
  • Just to let everyone know,  the winners' choices have been sent to the DAZ offices. Now we patiently wait. 

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,498

Thank you FirstBastion!! Christmas comes early this year!

edited December 2015
    Totte said:

Thank you FirstBastion!! Christmas comes early this year!

Indeed it does. Thanks again FirstBastion!

And congratulations Saphirewild to winning the lucky draw!

Post edited by isidorn on
  • GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103

Wow!  Thanks FirstBastion for your generosity!

Congrats to Saphirewild too!

FirstBastion, check your PM...

• Okay  it looks like the prizes are being awarded,  I did toss in a bonus product for each of you,  if anyone is curious. Just drop me a quick PM letting me know you recieved the items.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. 

Thanks yet again for your generous sponsoring FirstBastion! yes