The wishlist cut-off date not getting updated happened frequently during the last sale. I would be surprised if it gets updated over this holiday weekend (though I hope it does).
Yes, we did report it, and it probably won't get fixed until Monday, but it will be the same as it almost always is. The item must be in WL 1 day prior. We also reported the issue with the freebie offer and are still waiting on a reply. The offer will be an on-site banner and an in-app (DIM, I believe). We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we are trying to get things fixed as fast as we can.
Update: So sorry, I mispoked. The day is correct on the WL promo and will stay that date the whole weekend. I'm sorry for the confusion.
The banners should now be working for the freebie offer. They should show up in DIM, on-site (I confirmed both), and Daz Studio.
I was just coming here to post it not working. Are bundles not allowed? Is there a max MSRP on the freebie? EDIT: MSRP may not matter. I did a cheaper item and it still doesn't work.
The banners should now be working for the freebie offer. They should show up in DIM, on-site (I confirmed both), and Daz Studio.
I was just coming here to post it not working. Are bundles not allowed? Is there a max MSRP on the freebie? EDIT: MSRP may not matter. I did a cheaper item and it still doesn't work.
I clicked on the Shop Now link & it is a selection of $21 & under DOs. The most recent are from June 2024.
(Corrected date. I wasn't sorting by new arrivals earlier)
Yes, you can use it on bundles, but all of the qualifying products have to be selected from the link provided in the message. I just tried some various individuals and bundles on that linked page, and they worked for all that I tested. Please try that and see if it works. If not, then take a screenshot of your cart so we can troubleshoot the problems quickly.
Hmm, both DIM and On-site are leading me to the same page, and I'm not seeing that product. Can you try a hard refresh and see if that product is in the link provided https://www.daz3d.com/select-american-originals? Could you sort by price high-low and let me know what the highest-priced item is? You should be seeing prices like this depending on your membership level.
Hmm, both DIM and On-site are leading me to the same page, and I'm not seeing that product. Can you try a hard refresh and see if that product is in the link provided https://www.daz3d.com/select-american-originals? Could you sort by price high-low and let me know what the highest-priced item is? You should be seeing prices like this depending on your membership level.
Done a hard reset, cleared my entire Firefox cache, etc. All synced up again. No idea where the original link sent me.
The featured artist store for Tinane is dead, with no products, and Tinane doesn't even come up in the Artist list whenn you select "see all artists"
This happens frequently. PAs become "featured" because something they made was released in the past couple days. This puts them in the featured list. But they might also have arrangement not to have sales on their stuff. Or their stuff might not meet a qualifier required by the sale. So they end up on the list and nothing is for sale. There've been days when the folks 300+ items in store have empty featured artist pages. It's just how things go here.
Edit: Can someone please try the USA-BDAY code again (if you used it yesterday)? I didn't use it yesterday, so I can't test it. We need to see if it reset or not.
Edit: Can someone please try the USA-BDAY code again (if you used it yesterday)? I didn't use it yesterday, so I can't test it. We need to see if it reset or not.
Edit: Can someone please try the USA-BDAY code again (if you used it yesterday)? I didn't use it yesterday, so I can't test it. We need to see if it reset or not.
USA-BDAY usable once per customer.
USA-250 usable multiple times per customer.
Valid for intended recipients only.
*Items must be simultaneously in cart for discount to apply.
USA-BDAY and USA-250 does not work. Tried on multiple products.
Comments
From what I can tell, the cutoff is still prior to July 3rd. There's no 40% bonus, for example, on Sophia jewelry and outfit that I WLed yesterday.
It was released two days ago:
https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/765521/
You mean I went a whole day without adding something to my wishlist?
The wishlist cut-off date not getting updated happened frequently during the last sale. I would be surprised if it gets updated over this holiday weekend (though I hope it does).
Yes, we did report it, and it probably won't get fixed until Monday, but it will be the same as it almost always is. The item must be in WL 1 day prior. We also reported the issue with the freebie offer and are still waiting on a reply. The offer will be an on-site banner and an in-app (DIM, I believe). We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we are trying to get things fixed as fast as we can.
Update: So sorry, I mispoked. The day is correct on the WL promo and will stay that date the whole weekend. I'm sorry for the confusion.
Thanks for checking, Frank!
The banners should now be working for the freebie offer. They should show up in DIM, on-site (I confirmed both), and Daz Studio.
I was just coming here to post it not working. Are bundles not allowed? Is there a max MSRP on the freebie? EDIT: MSRP may not matter. I did a cheaper item and it still doesn't work.
I clicked on the Shop Now link & it is a selection of $21 & under DOs. The most recent are from June 2024.
(Corrected date. I wasn't sorting by new arrivals earlier)
Yes, you can use it on bundles, but all of the qualifying products have to be selected from the link provided in the message. I just tried some various individuals and bundles on that linked page, and they worked for all that I tested. Please try that and see if it works. If not, then take a screenshot of your cart so we can troubleshoot the problems quickly.
I always miss the "shop now" thing.
I do too.
USA-BDAY not working.
Item selected is from the link in DIM.
Typical, the link in the store comes up with a completely different list of items....
Hmm, both DIM and On-site are leading me to the same page, and I'm not seeing that product. Can you try a hard refresh and see if that product is in the link provided https://www.daz3d.com/select-american-originals? Could you sort by price high-low and let me know what the highest-priced item is? You should be seeing prices like this depending on your membership level.
I'm looking through it again incase I missed it.
The most expensive I can see is 30 $ before discount.
Yes, that is what it's supposed to be. My screenshot shows the highest discounted price that is on the page for a Daz+ member.
The featured artist store for Tinane is dead, with no products, and Tinane doesn't even come up in the Artist list whenn you select "see all artists"
Done a hard reset, cleared my entire Firefox cache, etc. All synced up again. No idea where the original link sent me.
This happens frequently. PAs become "featured" because something they made was released in the past couple days. This puts them in the featured list. But they might also have arrangement not to have sales on their stuff. Or their stuff might not meet a qualifier required by the sale. So they end up on the list and nothing is for sale. There've been days when the folks 300+ items in store have empty featured artist pages. It's just how things go here.
Email title is "freedom to get free stuff" but no free stuff listed in the email.
Unsure if this is meant to reference what ended up as the orange banner or something else that isn't showing up...?
I've sent an inquiry. The newsletters used to have a link to look at it in a browser. They no longer have this?
Clicking on it just took me to the Daz sale page.
It looks like it's the same codes as yesterday.
Edit: Can someone please try the USA-BDAY code again (if you used it yesterday)? I didn't use it yesterday, so I can't test it. We need to see if it reset or not.
I used it yesterday. Code is invalid today.
OK, thanks for letting me know.
Should be same offer is last time. Coupon usable once so depends on if you have.
There was no countdown in my cart during the last hour of yesterday, before I used it, so it's likely the same offer.
Daz Originals For A Steal
Get 1 for FREE with code USA-BDAY
Get 1 for $1* with a New Release over $1 and code USA-250
SHOP NOW
USA-BDAY usable once per customer.
USA-250 usable multiple times per customer.
Valid for intended recipients only.
*Items must be simultaneously in cart for discount to apply.
USA-BDAY and USA-250 does not work. Tried on multiple products.