Adding to Cart…
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.You currently have no notifications.
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Comments
Here are some photos of my art shows, etc.
It looks like the art show went well. I really enjoy your paintings! Popeye turned out so good! But they all have such a fun whimsy about them. Nicely done!
Thanks for your compliments and support.
My 98-year-old Dad came to visit for the first time since I moved her 5 years ago.
Dad's vision is pretty bad. He couldn't see most of my paintings.
But he spotted Popeye from across the room. "Popeye the Sailor Man!" I was so thrilled.
Thanks.
In my building, the oldest resident was 102 or 103. He died a year or so ago.
That's wonderful he spotted your Popeye! I'm glad you get to see your dad! :)
Thanks!
I had a spectacular fall today.
I was trying to plug my Ethernet cable back into my HP computer. I had a nice slide down to the floor, knocked my filing cabinet into the floor fan.
I knocked over my rolling computer desk, and spilled everything onto the floor, including the 27" monitor. Stuff fell off the shelving unit by the recliner. It took me awhile to stand up,
Fortunately nothing was broken, including the monitor. But then I had to unplug the Ethernet cable so I could get my Internet reconnected... long story. Then I had to plug it back in. Then I had trouble with the HDMI cable. Gonna buy beer tonight.
I am glad things and people came through OK, that sounds scary.
Thanks, Richard.
Yes, extremely so. First, the top half slid down the side of the shelving unit. Then I fell backward on my "bottom."
I snagged on the 5ft cord that connects the computer (on the shelf) to the 27" monitor that is on the rolling computer desk. I use the computer while sitting on the recliner.
My back was against a metal filing cabinet. The cabinet slid over and hit the revolving floor fan. I kept hearing a "click" as the fan kept hitting the filing cabinet.
I just couldn't see how to get up...not easily. As I fumbled about, stuff fell off the shelving unit, and the monitor flopped around some more.
There are still some important items between the shelving unit and the wall. But I'll need to move the recliner to get in there.
Oh, and as a result of all this fumbling around, the remote cord on my recliner got disconnected. I had to crawl off the recliner so I could fix it.
A bunch of other stuff around the room fell as I was trying to figure how to recover. I'll also deal with that later.
I tried calling Verizon to get my Internet service back. They offered to give me a 30% reduction on the cost. But the "operator" hung up on me.
I tried calling back, and wrestled with the "AI bot." I was informed it would cost me $10 to talk to a person.
I'm not good at math, but it sounds like the 30% savings on a $70 bill is pretty close to the $10 surcharge for talking to a human.
I used my building's free and slow wifi to get my service back.
What a day! But you recovered almost everything already. Maybe you can get some help from one of your friends to move what needs to be moved.
I'll deal with it tomorrow.
After I buy some beer!
This is one look at my recliner desk setup. You can see where I was trying to reach the back of the computer.
I almost had a bad fall. I sat on a chair in the bedroom... The chair tilted to the right. I hung onto a small rolling cabinet to hold myself steady. I'm pretty shaky now.
I'm trying to install a special air mattress pressure pad on my hospital bed. I'll take a break for awhile.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TZ73MUY?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title&th=1
Get someone to help you with that stuff, Ron. It might not be a one person job.
Yeah that's the story of my life.
My father, who just passed away in April from kidney failure, had that issue all the time. The nursing home would call at least once a week to inform me he fell going from the bed to his wheelchair. He even broke his back on one of them. I hope you can get some semblance of help with moving around. I know it can be hard, but keep your head high.
Yes, Frank, my condolences to you.
I get around with a walker... I just have some balance issues since I lost hearing in my right ear over a year ago.
I have just been having some problems when trying to do my projects.
Remember the lady who thought my dog painting was a cow?!
Recently she sat at our table and told me I ate too fast.
She recently had a new hairdo done... looks like a witch.
Yeah, perhaps it is, sometimes.
Seems to happen most for breakfast.
But.. but.. but.. If you don't wolf it down the other cats people [note to self: people NOT cats] will steal it!
Take a pre-emptive position if the unpleasant lady comes back and before she starts eating, say to her 'Well if you're not having it, I'll take it.' and reach out for her bowl/plate.
Might be fun, especially as you're unlikely to care what she thinks.
Regards,
Richard
If Ron ends up with a bowl of soup over his head, we'll know who to blame.
Hmm, maybe I'd be getting a "bowl cut?!"
Creative Confusion. Page 1
Creative Confusion Page 2
Creative Confusion Page 3
Creative Confusion Page 4
Creative Confusion Page 5