New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…2223252728…87

Comments

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    Should work now.

  • AshcloudAshcloud Posts: 49

    Should work now.

    Yes. Working now. Many thanks.
  • edited May 4

    The Quick Grab changed over at the right time. However, is the pricing correct? $9.99/$4.99 is usually bundles, but today it's items that are usually 1 or 2 tiers lower - hairs, clothing, shaders, alt shapes, environments, even https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-9-hd.

    Post edited by miladyderyni_173d399f47 on
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,366

    The cinco de mayo graphic takes you back to the shop home page

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    jmucchiello said:

    The cinco de mayo graphic takes you back to the shop home page

    Reported 

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    Ok, working now.

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,172
  • y3kmany3kman Posts: 896

    Shouldn't owning the lime product give you the discount automatically since you can't add it to your cart? You can add it while logged out but gets removed when you log in.

  • Can't take advantage of the extra 15% off offer as I already own item:

    FREE Cinco de Lime-O

    Extra 5% off your cart with Cinco de Lime-O

    Extra 15% off your cart with Cinco de Lime-O
    and a New Release over $1

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    Elor said:

    Thank you.

    There is an inactive product among the new releases:

    https://www.daz3d.com/v8-unitard-for-genesis-8-female

    https://www.daz3d.com/happy-cinco-de-mayo#debut_new

    It was not meant to be there. 

  • y3kmany3kman Posts: 896

    Looking at the qualifying DAZ Originals for the CINCO-BABY coupon, around forty Genesis 9 bundles have been removed/deactivated already. Is this a mistake?

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    y3kman said:

    Shouldn't owning the lime product give you the discount automatically since you can't add it to your cart? You can add it while logged out but gets removed when you log in.

    You should have an onsite if you own it. 

  • danmast94danmast94 Posts: 180

    I'm not seeing any discount from the Lime at all. I have it in my cart but there's no extra 5% off my other items (which are not New Releases, Daz+, etc.). I also don't see the 15% discount if I add a New Release

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    danmast94 said:

    I'm not seeing any discount from the Lime at all. I have it in my cart but there's no extra 5% off my other items (which are not New Releases, Daz+, etc.). I also don't see the 15% discount if I add a New Release

    Do you have an onsite? If you don't and own it, you'll likely need to do a ticket. 

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,576
    edited May 5

    y3kman said:

    Looking at the qualifying DAZ Originals for the CINCO-BABY coupon, around forty Genesis 9 bundles have been removed/deactivated already. Is this a mistake?

    Those bundles date from before Daz reorganized core figure into "character bundle" and "add-on bundle", it's normal that they're inactive as they've been replaced by character/add-on bundles.

    They probably shouldn't appear in that category however.

    edit: I just noticed that the button simply links to all Daz Originals, which probably explains why they're listed.

    Post edited by Leana on
  • danmast94danmast94 Posts: 180

    Cris Palomino said:

    danmast94 said:

    I'm not seeing any discount from the Lime at all. I have it in my cart but there's no extra 5% off my other items (which are not New Releases, Daz+, etc.). I also don't see the 15% discount if I add a New Release

    Do you have an onsite? If you don't and own it, you'll likely need to do a ticket. 

    I don't own it. I am just adding it to the cart as normal as part of the Cinco de Mayo offer. The lime is free but nothing in my cart changes price (with or without New Release over $1).

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,576

    Emmet for Eduardo, which is also in the CINCO-BABY category, has a "NaN" price and can't be added to the cart

    2026-05-05_10h11_58.png
    1521 x 358 - 322K
  • SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 3,947

    CINCO-BABY button leads to a selection including D+, even though D+ is excluded by the fine print.

    Selection should be modified to only include items that are eligible.

  • y3kmany3kman Posts: 896
    edited May 5

    I can't find a single item which you could apply the CINCO-BABY code.

     

    Cris Palomino said:

    danmast94 said:

    I'm not seeing any discount from the Lime at all. I have it in my cart but there's no extra 5% off my other items (which are not New Releases, Daz+, etc.). I also don't see the 15% discount if I add a New Release

    Do you have an onsite? If you don't and own it, you'll likely need to do a ticket. 

    The only discount I'm seeing is laughable. Testing with Gabriela 8 Pro BUndle. The price drops from $135.95 to $135.41 . That's a $0.54 discount for owning the cinco de lime-o. 

    Post edited by y3kman on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,576

    y3kman said:

    I can't find a single item which you could apply the CINCO-BABY code.

     

    Cris Palomino said:

    danmast94 said:

    I'm not seeing any discount from the Lime at all. I have it in my cart but there's no extra 5% off my other items (which are not New Releases, Daz+, etc.). I also don't see the 15% discount if I add a New Release

    Do you have an onsite? If you don't and own it, you'll likely need to do a ticket. 

    The only discount I'm seeing is laughable. Testing with Gabriela 8 Pro BUndle. The price drops from $135.95 to $135.41 . That's a $0.54 discount for owning the cinco de lime-o. 

    If you already own the lime-o you should have an orange banner with a coupon code.

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    danmast94 said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    danmast94 said:

    I'm not seeing any discount from the Lime at all. I have it in my cart but there's no extra 5% off my other items (which are not New Releases, Daz+, etc.). I also don't see the 15% discount if I add a New Release

    Do you have an onsite? If you don't and own it, you'll likely need to do a ticket. 

    I don't own it. I am just adding it to the cart as normal as part of the Cinco de Mayo offer. The lime is free but nothing in my cart changes price (with or without New Release over $1).

    Would you please screenshot your cart and I'll try to rebuild it on my end? 

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    Leana said:

    y3kman said:

    I can't find a single item which you could apply the CINCO-BABY code.

     

    Cris Palomino said:

    danmast94 said:

    I'm not seeing any discount from the Lime at all. I have it in my cart but there's no extra 5% off my other items (which are not New Releases, Daz+, etc.). I also don't see the 15% discount if I add a New Release

    Do you have an onsite? If you don't and own it, you'll likely need to do a ticket. 

    The only discount I'm seeing is laughable. Testing with Gabriela 8 Pro BUndle. The price drops from $135.95 to $135.41 . That's a $0.54 discount for owning the cinco de lime-o. 

    If you already own the lime-o you should have an orange banner with a coupon code.

    Oh, just saw this, let me try. 

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,576

    SilverGirl said:

    CINCO-BABY button leads to a selection including D+, even though D+ is excluded by the fine print.

    Selection should be modified to only include items that are eligible.

    It simply links to all Daz Originals currently.

    In case you haven't seen it, there's a free bookmarklet which adds extra filters to the shop, including a "hide Daz+" one: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/742841/extra-shop-filters-bookmarklet#latest

  • y3kmany3kman Posts: 896

    Leana said:

    y3kman said:

    I can't find a single item which you could apply the CINCO-BABY code.

     

    Cris Palomino said:

    danmast94 said:

    I'm not seeing any discount from the Lime at all. I have it in my cart but there's no extra 5% off my other items (which are not New Releases, Daz+, etc.). I also don't see the 15% discount if I add a New Release

    Do you have an onsite? If you don't and own it, you'll likely need to do a ticket. 

    The only discount I'm seeing is laughable. Testing with Gabriela 8 Pro BUndle. The price drops from $135.95 to $135.41 . That's a $0.54 discount for owning the cinco de lime-o. 

    If you already own the lime-o you should have an orange banner with a coupon code.

    Oh, okay. I didn't notice getting a banner. Checking the message inbox gives me a coupon code with a higher discount.  My mistake.

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    y3kman said:

    I can't find a single item which you could apply the CINCO-BABY code.

     

    Cris Palomino said:

    danmast94 said:

    I'm not seeing any discount from the Lime at all. I have it in my cart but there's no extra 5% off my other items (which are not New Releases, Daz+, etc.). I also don't see the 15% discount if I add a New Release

    Do you have an onsite? If you don't and own it, you'll likely need to do a ticket. 

    The only discount I'm seeing is laughable. Testing with Gabriela 8 Pro BUndle. The price drops from $135.95 to $135.41 . That's a $0.54 discount for owning the cinco de lime-o. 

    Couldn't try Gabriela as I own the bundle, but tried a different item and got the expected discount. 

  • danmast94danmast94 Posts: 180

    Cris Palomino said:

    danmast94 said: 

    I don't own it. I am just adding it to the cart as normal as part of the Cinco de Mayo offer. The lime is free but nothing in my cart changes price (with or without New Release over $1).

    Would you please screenshot your cart and I'll try to rebuild it on my end? 

     I didn't exactly have a set cart it wasn't working on (it didn't work for anything I added to my cart). But here's a cart with some of the things I tried in it.

    Screenshot 2026-05-05 093551.png
    733 x 909 - 143K
  • y3kmany3kman Posts: 896

    Cris Palomino said:

    y3kman said:

    I can't find a single item which you could apply the CINCO-BABY code.

     

    Cris Palomino said:

    danmast94 said:

    I'm not seeing any discount from the Lime at all. I have it in my cart but there's no extra 5% off my other items (which are not New Releases, Daz+, etc.). I also don't see the 15% discount if I add a New Release

    Do you have an onsite? If you don't and own it, you'll likely need to do a ticket. 

    The only discount I'm seeing is laughable. Testing with Gabriela 8 Pro BUndle. The price drops from $135.95 to $135.41 . That's a $0.54 discount for owning the cinco de lime-o. 

    Couldn't try Gabriela as I own the bundle, but tried a different item and got the expected discount. 

    I have no idea why I'm getting a 50-cent discount with the pro bundle.

    Untitled.jpg
    1370 x 495 - 106K
  • SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 3,947

    Leana said:

    SilverGirl said:

    CINCO-BABY button leads to a selection including D+, even though D+ is excluded by the fine print.

    Selection should be modified to only include items that are eligible.

    It simply links to all Daz Originals currently.

    In case you haven't seen it, there's a free bookmarklet which adds extra filters to the shop, including a "hide Daz+" one: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/742841/extra-shop-filters-bookmarklet#latest

    Yes, I am aware, but the point is that if Daz is going to link ot a selection of items that go with a code, they should be the ones that actually work with the code. The customer shouldn't need an extra 3rd party solution to achieve that result. (Especially since the vast majority of customers are not active on the forums, and therefore likely don't know about the bookmarklet.)

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    Reported: the expected discount is triggered with the new release, but no discount appears with only the lime.

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,366

    Fiesta Picks

    80% off up to 5 with any “Cinco” New Release

    Is this supposed to overrule this?

    FREE Cinco de Lime-O

    Extra 5% off your cart with Cinco de Lime-O

    Extra 15% off your cart with Cinco de Lime-O
    and a New Release over $1

    Because I put https://www.daz3d.com/mexico-city in my cart and it says 80% in the cart even though the lime and a new release are in the cart.

Sign In or Register to comment.