Seems like the 15% off of Gift Card sale is not working anymore, neither is the 30% extra for "Divine" new releases.
Same here. I have 3 of the 'Divine' new releases i(from the Zeus) sale)n my cart and I don't get any discount on a gift card. Also not getting the extra 30% off the Dine new releases. Please fix.
Went to check the Grab Bag page (via the shop page banner) before it changes over on Monday, and all this week's items have vanished. Instead, there's an assortment of products at varying levels of discount, but still not the normal Grab Bag pricing. Are these tomorrow's GB items by accident, but not yet GB discounted? Is it possible to find this weeks items? https://www.daz3d.com/quick-grab doesn't work either.
Went to check the Grab Bag page (via the shop page banner) before it changes over on Monday, and all this week's items have vanished. Instead, there's an assortment of products at varying levels of discount, but still not the normal Grab Bag pricing. Are these tomorrow's GB items by accident, but not yet GB discounted? Is it possible to find this weeks items? https://www.daz3d.com/quick-grab doesn't work either.
Prices go lower when you put them in your cart.
EDIT: and at least some of last weeks seem to be on the main product page (sort by low price.to get them on top) at FG prices.
Comments
Also Absolutely Attractive go to 2.99.
FAS items are supposed to be 60% off, but they are shown at 50% on the store and it's the same in the cart:
https://www.daz3d.com/alluring-artists#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1
I checked using the first item, this one: https://www.daz3d.com/z-versatile-standing-pose-mega-set-for-genesis-9-and-8-female
Yes, I see that now and have reported it.
Fixed.
Seems like the 15% off of Gift Card sale is not working anymore, neither is the 30% extra for "Divine" new releases.
Same here. I have 3 of the 'Divine' new releases i(from the Zeus) sale)n my cart and I don't get any discount on a gift card. Also not getting the extra 30% off the Dine new releases. Please fix.
Confirmed and reported, thank you
Edit: It is working now
>60% off “Ascendent” Artist Stores
These do not work.
Reporting.
Is anyone else getting an Ooops page when trying to access the Stairway to Heaven page?
https://www.daz3d.com/stairway-to-heaven this is fine for me.
aha! I'm getting this https://www.daz3d.com/shop/stairway-to-heaven which is wrong, your link takes me there
This should be fixed now once the cache clears.
Went to check the Grab Bag page (via the shop page banner) before it changes over on Monday, and all this week's items have vanished. Instead, there's an assortment of products at varying levels of discount, but still not the normal Grab Bag pricing. Are these tomorrow's GB items by accident, but not yet GB discounted? Is it possible to find this weeks items? https://www.daz3d.com/quick-grab doesn't work either.
Prices go lower when you put them in your cart.
EDIT: and at least some of last weeks seem to be on the main product page (sort by low price.to get them on top) at FG prices.
Something didn't update, I guess.
Ethan isn't working. It isn't $3.99. There's no 20% off the new release.
Elleque is missing from the 'Jedi' artists, is this deliberate?
May the 4th 50% extra discount with any new release isn't working.
Reporting all.
Pack and Stack Spring Deal discounts not working
Thank you :)
K, try again please. Should be working now.
Still no Elleque in Jedi artists
I've sent a separate inquiry.
Thank you, Cris. All working.
Thank you again :)
+1
Have reported again.