FK Killer Legs Genesis 9 Feminine Edition - Shapes and Presets (COMMERCIAL)

FabianaFabiana Posts: 291
Hello customers and friends, I’m pleased to introduce the most useful and fun shaping set from my brand to date: the Genesis 9 edition of Killer Legs. If you enjoyed the Genesis 3 and 8 versions, this product will bring you even more satisfaction. It’s packed with additional shapes, presets, and the kind of small details that make a real difference. Please visit the product page and take a look—I’m very proud of it. More images with detailed shaping and other additions wait for you there! Thank you for your support, Fabi https://www.daz3d.com/fk-killer-legs-genesis-9-base-feminine-edition

Comments

  • MissLeahMissLeah Posts: 252

    Omg, Fabi! What an amazing product! I love everything you do, but I want to thank you specifically for the thoughtful presentation of all your products. Not only are the promo images always gorgeous, but you provide examples of all the ways your products can be used together. And you always provide the list of assets used in your promos. Thank you so much for the superior quality of everything you do. You're at the top of my favorite vendor list for sure.

  • FabianaFabiana Posts: 291
    @MissLeah thank you so much for this encouraging comment, it makes everything worth!
  • RangerRickRangerRick Posts: 332

    I noticed it doesn't offer the optional "3D Printing License".  Was that intentional?  I don't actually have a 3D Printer yet but I've been thinking of maybe picking one up next year.  The product does look great though!

Sign In or Register to comment.