New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…2021232526…88

Comments

  • Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 2,779

    APRIL-SHOWERS worked for me. I chose one item from Quick Grab for free.

    I don't care for most of the items in Quick Grab or the Outlet Store.

    But I'm a sucker for beards and hair. And it was free.

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,029

    I'm guessing that the character bundles haven't updated yet despite the new voucher codes being available? Cate 9 bundle doesn't seem to want to work with my 05-26 code.

  • garrett_3d said:

    I'm guessing that the character bundles haven't updated yet despite the new voucher codes being available? Cate 9 bundle doesn't seem to want to work with my 05-26 code.

    The membership codes change in your account  the last day of the month, but don't actually work until Daz midnight of the new month. So try tomorrow.

    BTW, if you, or anyone else, didn't use all your April codes yet, they can be used up until Daz midnight. Just sub 04 for 05.

  • SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,845
    edited May 1

    Can someone tell me why this coupon isn't working (the $10 off $25 of non-DAZ Originals)?

    Screenshot 2026-04-30 175453.png
    2162 x 609 - 145K
    Post edited by SnowSultan on
  • tisturtistur Posts: 4

    And now the Outlet seems to have changed over early...Kinda. I had a cart ready to go with the $0.50 deal and a new item, but it's not valid anymore...

  • 3DSaga3DSaga Posts: 930

    SnowSultan said:

    Can someone tell me why this coupon isn't working (the $10 off $25 of non-DAZ Originals)?

    I don't think the April coupons are still valid. They seem to have changed a bit early; all of mine are showing May now.  

  • Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 3,290

    The April coupons are still valid (presumably until Utah midnight) if you change the code back to an April date.

    However, that brings up another issue - I know that the cart has been deliberately set up so that it now removes tokens if the cart is $0 or less (to stop people wasting tokens on free carts), but can we *please* get it fixed so that it stops doing it if it's the Daz Originals coupon that's the reason the cart is $0 or less?

    If I tried to add the Premier coupon to this cart that's $10 before the coupon, the cart then chucked out all the tokens so it was impossible to actually check out with this cart with 8 tokens and the Premier coupon.

    Out of sheer pettiness, I instead had to come up with this cart which would let me apply both:

    Screenshot 2026-05-01 034623.jpg
    1401 x 838 - 256K
    Screenshot 2026-05-01 035810.jpg
    1347 x 842 - 150K
  • SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,845

    Two minutes to midnight DAZ time and the coupon still didn't work. They'll go in my wishlist and wait for another sale, but it's still pretty frustrating.

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,186
  • y3kmany3kman Posts: 898

    Today's 'Scenic' debut releases are not showing up at the store's main page. They're getting overrriden by the still new iterms from yesterday.

    CDN issues again?

  • MonkeMonke Posts: 69

    These items aren't tagged as Daz+

    banana.png
    845 x 844 - 358K
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,014

    Everything should be fixed now. 

  • LaraRebootedLaraRebooted Posts: 47

    Elor said:

    If you want something that will be cheaper using the other discounts, you can simply remove it from your wishlist and it will use these other discounts.

    Or they can remove the "sale." I have never hated any sale as much as this one. It keeps screwing up my cart.

    See, I use my wish list to keep track of the items I want, so I can see when they come near my price point. Then I put them in my cart to see what the other discounts I have on things (premiere discount, codes, tokens, etc.) will bring the price down to. THEN I decide if it's time to pull the trigger. If I take something out of my wish list to test that out, and then decide I want to wait until it goes lower, I have to juggle multiple tabs and remember to add it back into the wish list before I delete it from my cart, otherwise I have to scavenger-hunt for the item again. How about we just don't have a "sale" that locks a $7.99 price onto an item that would have otherwise dropped down to $4.00? It's worn out its welcome, if it was ever welcome.

  • MonkeMonke Posts: 69

    LaraRebooted said:

    Elor said:

    If you want something that will be cheaper using the other discounts, you can simply remove it from your wishlist and it will use these other discounts.

    Or they can remove the "sale." I have never hated any sale as much as this one. It keeps screwing up my cart.

    See, I use my wish list to keep track of the items I want, so I can see when they come near my price point. Then I put them in my cart to see what the other discounts I have on things (premiere discount, codes, tokens, etc.) will bring the price down to. THEN I decide if it's time to pull the trigger. If I take something out of my wish list to test that out, and then decide I want to wait until it goes lower, I have to juggle multiple tabs and remember to add it back into the wish list before I delete it from my cart, otherwise I have to scavenger-hunt for the item again. How about we just don't have a "sale" that locks a $7.99 price onto an item that would have otherwise dropped down to $4.00? It's worn out its welcome, if it was ever welcome.

    You only need to remove it from your wishlist for a few seconds before adding it back if that helps. It gives it a new "added to wishlist" date which is newer than the criteria for the $7.99 price tag.

     

  • MonkeMonke Posts: 69

    Cris Palomino said:

    Everything should be fixed now. 

    yes

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,029

    Hmph! Can no longer stack Premier voucher codes and tokens. One cancels the other out. Gits.

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,186
    edited May 1

    garrett_3d said:

    Hmph! Can no longer stack Premier voucher codes and tokens. One cancels the other out. Gits.

    A possible solution.

    If you're speaking about the $10 out of Daz Originals coupon, make sure you have at least $10,01 worth of Daz Originals after applying tokens: Daz introduced a protection to automatically remove tokens when a cart is free, to make sure people are not spending their tokens on free items.

    The side effect is that you can now longer make free carts combining tokens and the $10 out of Daz Originals coupon.

    Post edited by Elor on
  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,029

    Normally, I've found it best to apply the coupon first and then apply tokens. I'll try your suggestion and see if that works.

  • Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 2,779
    edited May 1

    This is absurd. The item started at $5.49 and the price went UP to $7.99.

     

    799.png
    1777 x 787 - 282K
    Post edited by Ron Knights on
  • Ron Knights said:

    This is absurd. The item started at $5.49 and the price went UP to $7.99.

     

     The item might be in the Wishlist Pick One deal, which is a straight $7.99 price. If so, others have suggested removing it from your wishlist and immediately adding it back. This resets the date it was wishlisted to be past the cutoff for that deal.

  • Monke said:

    You only need to remove it from your wishlist for a few seconds before adding it back if that helps. It gives it a new "added to wishlist" date which is newer than the criteria for the $7.99 price tag.

     

    Another weekend, another Daz discount scheme which was untested or inadequately tested. 

    Thank you for finding a solution.

     A sizable percentage of customers will not look at this thread. They will get frustrated with the price glitch, and remove items from their carts. This ongoing problem must be costing Daz and the PAs sales. Absolutely no logical reason to believe it wouldn't.

  • mdl062168mdl062168 Posts: 85

    May free Premiere Bundle coupon is getting "Coupon Code is not valid" errors for the Sigrid  9 HD Character Bundle.

    Coupon states

    "FREE
    CHARACTER BUNDLE

    Code: 05_26CHAR-BUNDLE

     Shop Now

    Choose a FREE character bundle from the Premier Character category - featuring a mix of past favorites and fresh new releases every month"

    yet it fails to work for the Sigrid 9 HD Character Bundle in my cart.

  • genarisgenaris Posts: 378

    When I go to the Outlet page, and look at the thumbnails some products say one price, and the product page says that price also, but once in the cart, the price goes up. Example: On the Outlet pages thumbnail this product  https://www.daz3d.com/mood-master-iray-vol1-underwater-and-heat  says $1.99; on that product's page the price is also showing $1.99. In my cart it magically upsizes to $7.99.   I have no coupons or deal going, and all that is in my cart right now besides this product are the 2 newest Daz+ releases, so I'm baffled by the price upsizing. I saw other products yesterday do this also but can't recall what they were offhand.

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,029
    edited May 2

    60% off G8 males/85% with Alluring new release doesn't work.

    I have https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-la-butterfly-dress-for-genesis-9-and-8-female new release in my cart. Added https://www.daz3d.com/universal-sailor-us-navy-for-g8m and https://www.daz3d.com/retro-biker-for-g8m, both are still showing full price in the cart.

     

    https://www.daz3d.com/holt-8-wild-west-bundle only discounts from 35% to 44%, which takes into account the product I already own in the bundle.

    Post edited by garrett_3d on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,014

    garrett_3d said:

    60% off G8 males/85% with Alluring new release doesn't work.

    I have https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-la-butterfly-dress-for-genesis-9-and-8-female new release in my cart. Added https://www.daz3d.com/universal-sailor-us-navy-for-g8m and https://www.daz3d.com/retro-biker-for-g8m, both are still showing full price in the cart.

     

    https://www.daz3d.com/holt-8-wild-west-bundle only discounts from 35% to 44%, which takes into account the product I already own in the bundle.

    Reported 

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,029

    Thank you

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,029
    edited May 2

    The 60% is now working but discount is not going up to 85% with new release added to cart.

     

    EDIT: It works with 2x new releases, but the store page doesn't say that two are required.

    Post edited by garrett_3d on
  • LorraineLorraine Posts: 1,088
    edited May 2

    I have an 'Alluring' release in my cart and two items from the Absolutely Attractive Deals which should be 3.99 each. They are not.

    not 3.99 again.PNG
    1340 x 542 - 102K
    Post edited by Lorraine on
  • edited May 2

    mdl062168 said:

    May free Premiere Bundle coupon is getting "Coupon Code is not valid" errors for the Sigrid  9 HD Character Bundle.

    Coupon states

    "FREE
    CHARACTER BUNDLE

    Code: 05_26CHAR-BUNDLE

     Shop Now

    Choose a FREE character bundle from the Premier Character category - featuring a mix of past favorites and fresh new releases every month"

    yet it fails to work for the Sigrid 9 HD Character Bundle in my cart.

    Sigrid 9 isn't currently one of the eligible bundles. The code only works on the small selection of bundles in that Shop Now link: https://www.daz3d.com/premier-characters. Right now, there's only 6.

    Newly Released character bundles stay in for about a month.

    Post edited by miladyderyni_173d399f47 on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,014

    Should be working now.

Sign In or Register to comment.