uninstall hexagon 2

I clicked on the executable uninstall in the hexagon folder, seems to be doing something, but never opens uninstaller.  How can I uninstall hexagon 2?  I tried the control panel.  I have windows 7
Thanks

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006

Have to do that type of task as "Admin" [right-click option, run as Admin].

Can also uninstall programs via the Control Panel.

• I use the free version of Revo Uninstaller -

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

V1.95 is bottom right side of the page.

• I have had no problems installing or uninstalling on Windows 7.  I never did anything as Administrator.

edited December 2015

Then you haven't installed or uninstalled the same programs as I have ;-) Sometimes one has to. Sometimes one has to do the first run as Admin too in order to get a serial key to stick.

Post edited by patience55 on
  • I've never had to explicitly do any install or uninstall as Administrator on Windows 7 (or any previous version AFAICR).  When you install Windows, your local user account already has administrative priveleges.  You will be prompted via user access control to make sure that the installation is really what you intended (to prevent malicious programs from installing without your consent).  This is standard Windows setup; I haven't done anything unusual to the permissions.  Hexagon installs and uninstalls just fine for me  on Windows 7 without any need to use Administrator.

edited December 2015

oh nm, read.

Post edited by patience55 on
  • i had the same problem uninstalling hexagon2 was not possible. the solution was: i went to the homepage of daz klick to download daz studio and hexagon then login with password to my account. the available two downloads of hexagon are showed up among with a few daz studio downloads. click on both hexagon green bottons, then the pop up comes for the daz insatllationsmanager respectively in this case deinstallations mangager before it needs your password again. search on the menu daz hexagon uninstall there are two entries click on it and hexagon two should no longer be in the folder programs x86 of your c: disk

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)