• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Good afternoon Dazigans! :cheese:

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Morning.

edited December 1969

Is it morning in Finland? (From my mysterious memory banks I think you mentioned finland at some stage)

edited December 1969

Its funny, for a long time I always assumed the europe region was in my timezone... Totally off I was, If anyplace is close it's China. LOL

edited December 1969

Is it morning in Finland? (From my mysterious memory banks I think you mentioned finland at some stage)

10:30 am, in my books that's still "morning"...

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Stupid Idea. New Avatar? I'm told the one I have is good for a smile. This is a WIP and It might not get Avatar status.

XT_Jade_CV-2.png
    1000 x 1000 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

10:30 am, in my books that's still "morning"...

It is totally morning... Glad my memory was correct lol

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Stupid Idea. New Avatar? I'm told the one I have is good for a smile. This is a WIP and It might not get Avatar status.

Jaderail the leaner, the student, the colledge boy, the librarian, the politician LOL

Your smile is Iconic, It'd be a shame to see it turn to a serious face. Plus it's awesome those pearly white teeth with dark blue skin lol

But that render is certainly fantastic! I do like it :)

edited December 1969

The crown is totally awesome. Thumbs up.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    You did not get the Crowns? Free just a day ago.
    edited September 2012

Jaderail said:

Jaderail the leaner, the student, the colledge boy, the librarian, the politician LOL

Your smile is Iconic, It'd be a shame to see it turn to a serious face. Plus it's awesome those pearly white teeth with dark blue skin lol

But that render is certainly fantastic! I do like it :)The hair is killing me. I can not get it to stop growing out of the crown. By the By the idea was Jade is looking for a answer to a Users question.

EDIT: Crown link http://www.daz3d.com/shop/crowns-for-genesis

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

I see, Jaderail is seeking to find himself, to find the truth in the mindboggling search of unanswered questions of life HAHA.. No I get ya, 'community volunteer' Searching for the answers to generously help the others of the forum. It's sweet! Great render :)

edited December 1969

I need a good workable Bow prop. And a back quiver full of lots of arrows, Like Orlando Bloom in LOTR. I need archer tribal people :cheese: Ps, I always use genesis.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,586
    edited December 1969

...meh.

...nite all.

edited December 1969

Goin already? You didnt even hang for a chat. ;-P You an aussi? It's night fall now.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...meh.

...nite all.

Have a good one. I still want to hear about the new PC, darn ya.
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Me too.

I was 'window'-shopping for a new workstation, but wanna hang onto my T for a little while longer. Just upgraded my deal with an additional year for the T.

edited December 1969

The biggest 360 degree panorama photo, currently the one taken in London 2010.

http://www.360cities.net/london-photo-en.html

As far as I'm aware...

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Skiriki said:
    You did not get the Crowns? Free just a day ago.

I did! I just wanted to note that the crown kinda... crowns the whole thing!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,849
    edited December 1969

I am another stupid crunchy nut

crunchy_nut.gif
    500 x 500 - 6M
    edited December 1969

Crunchy Nut Clusters!!!!!!! LOL

edited December 1969

Crunchy Nut Cluster's monument seems to have grown Giger-style to the rocky ground!! Where's the Aliens??

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,849
    edited December 1969

I was eating them straight from the box watching rage when I decided to try an Autodesk 123D catch of my cat but she woke up so I did the cereal box
    there is a serial!!
    finally got one of my cats, making a video with fur.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,709
    edited December 1969

I found a group home. I have set up my computer. Have not set up tv yet. Not sure what is wrong with it.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Ah that's good. How's the job search going ?

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,154
    edited December 1969

I was eating them straight from the box watching rage when I decided to try an Autodesk 123D catch of my cat but she woke up so I did the cereal box
    there is a serial!!
    finally got one of my cats, making a video with fur.

I learn what the next big thing is gonna be for 3d models in school today.. most of the students in my class are using auotdesk 3DS Max for model building (architecture & engineering) and they are using them for 3d printers designs
    The school has a 3d printer its very cool to watch it print .. big projects can take days to print. and you think rendering takes a long time...lol.
    But i don't think I'll be buying a 3d printer none to soon the one the school has i was told is around $25,000

edited December 1969

chohole said:

Have not found a job yet, but now I know where i am living I can do some heavy searching for jobs.

wonder if I have to wear shoes when I am walking around the home. If I do i would wear sandals.

edited December 1969

chohole said:

Have not found a job yet, but now I know where i am living I can do some heavy searching for jobs.

wonder if I have to wear shoes when I am walking around the home. If I do i would wear sandals.Great news MBW, I hope things only go up and UP for you from here on.

edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    But i don't think I'll be buying a 3d printer none to soon the one the school has i was told is around $25,000

They don't need to be that expensive -- my friend has a DIY-kit made one (of course it won't get quite the quality those 25K ones do), which cost about 500 dollars, and a hair more if you pick the non-DIY variety.

edited December 1969

i have to wear shoes when wondering around the home. I can be barefoot in the bedroom but elsewhere i have to have shoes.

This discussion has been closed.