Send to Hexagon for Studio?

I thought you could send an object to Hexagon fron DAZ Studio but I can't seem to find the menu to do this!

Thanks
DBB

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147

I thought you could send an object to Hexagon fron DAZ Studio but I can't seem to find the menu to do this!

Thanks
    DBB

lefthand side - icon ( one for Bryce and one for Hex )

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891

Thanks
    DBB

Or in the 'File' menu at the top of the window. File > Send to Hexagon.   If you can't see that option, you may need to change your Layout in Window > Workspace > Select Layout to see all the options.

• I thought you could send an object to Hexagon fron DAZ Studio but I can't seem to find the menu to do this!

Thanks
    DBB

Or in the 'File' menu at the top of the window. File > Send to Hexagon.   If you can't see that option, you may need to change your Layout in Window > Workspace > Select Layout to see all the options.

Great when I recovered or reselected my custom Layout it fixed this and all the other issues I was having. I don't know how it could change but it probably a undocumented feature!!! ;~}