RRRR Stupid is as stupid does - Winners announced!

TotteTotte Posts: 13,497

Here are the result of the RRRR Votes. And what does the scoreboard say about me? I must be very stupid ;-)

The best category

Winner: Sasje#01 Wrong ingredient

2nd place: luci45 #7 Vengence

Third place: luci45 #2 Buffolo Bart's Wild West Show

4th, honorable mention one: purrkat #1 Devil Do

5th, honorable mention 2: purrkat#2 Under her spell

The funniest category

Winner: Totte #1 Tom's stagnite

Second place: Totte #3 Just watch - I'll catch the ferry!

Third place: Jim #1 Drunk Westerners: Pranking Goes Hospital

4th, honorable mention one: barbult #1 I Dare You to Release that Arrow!

5th, second honorable mention: Luci45 #3 Moving Day

So, what are the prizes for these winners?

Winners in each category:
- One item from the Dumor3D store.
-- $40 DAZ Store GC

Second place in each category:
-  KB-HDR Lights Vol 1 (for Iray) donated by Karibou
-- $30 DAZ Store GC

Third place in each category:
- One item from Totte’s store (not the Code 66 store here at DAZ, not this round anyway, for those who have figured that one out).
-- $20 DAZ Store GC

4th place (Honorable mention 1):
-- $10 DAZ Store GC

5th place Honorable mention 2):
-- $5 DAZ Store GC

And, the most important thing of all, the Lucky Bastard standings!

Lucky Bastard standings
Luci45: 5 LB (+2, -1)
Totte: 3 LB (+2, -1)
Barbult: 2 LB (-1)
Dumor3D: 2 LB
Sasje: 1 LB (+1)
Jim: 1 LB (+1)

Watch it Luci, I'm closing in ;-)

I will start to handle the prizes during the day, allow a few days for everything to settle.

Congrats everyone and now we've nonimated the stupid ones ;-)

Comments

• Congratulations to the winners. I was stupid enough to forget clicking that little star at the top of the page, and missed most of this. There are lots of really good renders in the entry thread as well.

• GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103

Congratulations to the winners!  Really great work!!

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

Congrats from me as well! There you go get your lucky bastards, that what you get for your good work ;-P

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,497
    edited October 2015

I saw this on facebook - damn I should have seen it earlier ;-)

nurse.jpeg
    400 x 400 - 29K
    Post edited by Totte on
  • Totte said:

I saw this on facebook - damn I should have seen it earlier ;-)

Love that shirt.  Congratulations to all the winners.  Great renders this time around.

• selias19selias19 Posts: 252

Congratulations to all winners. Well done everyone.

• EmsimEmsim Posts: 234

Congratulations to all the winners!  I really enjoyed this one!

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,107

Congratulations Winners !!

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,273

Those are some great images, congratulations to the winners.

• Joe WebbJoe Webb Posts: 837

Wonderful images, congratulations everyone!

• KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325

Congrats to all!!  :)

• SasjeSasje Posts: 835

Wow surprise thanks everyone smiley and congrats to the other winners and people

So manny great renders

I also want to say thank you to the sponsors smiley

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,654

Thanks and congrats to the other winners. And, yes, Totte, stupid is as stupid does. I should know. cheeky

Thanks, Totte and sponsors for another great contest and more LBs.  Looking forward as always to the next one...

• Nice find on that shirt Totte, lol.

Isn't it like that some times, after you spend lots of work on something and it's published, you find something else that would have made it better.

• Wow, thanks for the votes guys. Have to say I'm stunned to have placed. Congratulations to all the other winners. I'm looking forward to the next round.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,133

Congratulations to the winners - well done, all of you!
    I didn't manage to spend as much time as I'd have liked on this contest, but I really enjoyed seeing everyone else's entries.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Beautiful renders mixed with humor- fun combination as usual!  I bet that dude did NOT catch the ferry and hopefully the boy didn't get the arrow!

• zawarkalzawarkal Posts: 1,018

congratulations everyone!

• Congratulations to the winners! Looking forward to the next challenge.

• purrkatpurrkat Posts: 134

Congratulations to the winners! Thank you for the honorable mention! Fun and prizes... wow, thank you sponsors! When does the next RRRR start?

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

Congatulations to the winners.  Great round.

• Ken OBanionKen OBanion Posts: 1,447
    edited October 2015

Congratulations to all the winners!

I've just distributed my portion of the prize pool and, as always, it has been a joy to participate.  (And one of these days, I might even get an opportunity to compete!  Won't that be a hoot!  Seriously, the timing simply could not have been worse: winding down the assignment, the hand-over and knowledge transfer, digging out of the hotel, packing up and moving back to Texas, unpacking from the earlier move (one week before hitting the road for Pennsylvania), unpacking from this move -- oh, yeah, gotta get started on that! -- tracking down that elusive water leak, yada-yada-yada....)

If any of the gift-card codes gives anyone any trouble, just give me a shout (either here or on Facebook -- Totte knows where to find me!), and I'll get it rectified, somehow.  (It has happened before, which is why I now put the cards on separate orders.  Which also explains why it took so long to get them out to everybody.  I live out in the sticks, now, and we have propane-powered Internet out here!)

I must say, though, that the new, "improved" PM functionality takes a bit of getting used to!  (That's 'polite-speak' for "I HATE IT!!")  There.  I feel much better now.

Once again, congratulations to the winners, they were all well-deserved, and I'm looking forward to taking part in the next one, and seeing all of your inspired lunacy yet again!

Post edited by Ken OBanion on
  • luci45luci45 Posts: 2,654

Congratulations to all the winners!

I've just distributed my portion of the prize pool and, as always, it has been a joy to participate.  (And one of these days, I might even get an opportunity to compete!  Won't that be a hoot!  Seriously, the timing simply could not have been worse: winding down the assignment, the hand-over and knowledge transfer, digging out of the hotel, packing up and moving back to Texas, unpacking from the earlier move (one week before hitting the road for Pennsylvania), unpacking from this move -- oh, yeah, gotta get started on that! -- tracking down that elusive water leak, yada-yada-yada....)

If any of the gift-card codes gives anyone any trouble, just give me a shout (either here or on Facebook -- Totte knows where to find me!), and I'll get it rectified, somehow.  (It has happened before, which is why I now put the cards on separate orders.  Which also explains why it took so long to get them out to everybody.  I live out in the sticks, now, and we have propane-powered Internet out here!)

I must say, though, that the new, "improved" PM functionality takes a bit of getting used to!  (That's 'polite-speak' for "I HATE IT!!")  There.  I feel much better now.

Once again, congratulations to the winners, they were all well-deserved, and I'm looking forward to taking part in the next one, and seeing all of your inspired lunacy yet again!

My GC code worked fine. Thank you! And thank you for sponsoring again so generously. We really miss you and hope you will have time for an entry or so next time. It isn't the same here without you. sad (I will refrain from making any lame comments about the backwoods of Texas other than living there should surely inspire RRRR renders. laugh)