Micah Hair on M4?

Are there instrucions for using Micah Hair on M4?

After applying numerous morphes to my M4 model I can't get Micah Hair to fit on M4's head.

If Micah Hair can't be used on M4 is there something close to that style available for M4?

Thanks

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Use the scale/translate/rotations on the hair to get a good fit, then parent to M4's head (you may need a Python script to unhide the dials).

• Thanks Fixmypcmike, I thought it may have been a little more involved thatn that, but thanks for clearing it up.

Thanks again Mark

• I"ve managed to find some spare time to get back to getting some hair on my model.

After adding the hair to my scene I can't use any of the transition dials.

I wanted to add Micah hair into my favourites, but noticed that the add to favourites button doesn't apear under the library menu. On the same note as you can see from t he attachment there is no button to add the prop to the scene. However if I double   click Micah Hair G2M for example the hair will load into the   scene, although I can't  edit -   scale/translate/rotate.

Screen Shot 2015-08-27 at 22.15.11.png
    344 x 812 - 144K

MAke sure it isn't Fit To M4

• So double click MIcah Hair G2M in library whilst ground is selected?

Yes, or unfit it.

• I have Poser pro 2014 and have noticed that Translation and Rotation are available under Parameters, however Scaling is missing.

Is there a Python script available for this Parameter?

• Found TRANSLATION SCALES at the bottom of the Parameters window.

Thanks

• Can I save my hair into the hair library once I have it to fit?

Just don't have the add to library button at the bottom of the library window.

Screen Shot 2015-08-30 at 21.20.11.png
    345 x 819 - 79K
  • Weird, after a short break I went back to Poser and the add to library button suddenly appeared?????