[Released] Faber Inks Imperial Blackout Tattoos for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

Faber IncFaber Inc Posts: 298

Hey folks! Big news - the first set of "Faber Inks" tattoo designs for Genesis 9 is now live in the store! smiley

Faber Inks Imperial Blackout Tattoos for Genesis 9

These bold designs are totally versatile - you can mix and match the pieces to create a unique look, thanks to their modular setup. Plus, they work great on masculine and feminine shapes.

Hope you enjoy using them in your artwork! heart

Post edited by Faber Inc on

Comments

• ZiconZicon Posts: 185

Very striking product and very lickable promos. This one is definitely coming home with me.

• Faber IncFaber Inc Posts: 298

Zicon said:

Very striking product and very lickable promos. This one is definitely coming home with me.

Thank you Zicon heart I would love to see how they look on your art.

• sidsid Posts: 400

Some of the best promo images I've seen. Hope I get to play with the tattoos soon

sid said:

Some of the best promo images I've seen. Hope I get to play with the tattoos soon

Thank you sid heart The tattoos put me in the mood hehe.
    I know this type of ink is not for everyone, it was mostly something I felt I needed to explore.

• 3WC3WC Posts: 1,097

Zicon said:

I wouldn't lick those promos, you don't know where they've been... wink

3WC said:

Zicon said:

I wouldn't lick those promos, you don't know where they've been... wink

ROFL I know where they have been devil

• ZiconZicon Posts: 185

These tattoos are so sexy I had to fully develop one of my background characters to do them justice. This goblin doesn't have a name yet, but he's lookin' good.

Gallery link

Zicon said:

These tattoos are so sexy I had to fully develop one of my background characters to do them justice. This goblin doesn't have a name yet, but he's lookin' good.

Gallery link

Luv it! Thank you Zicon heart