samples of my renders - by cosmo

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,317
    edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:
    A new one :) hope you like it, let me know :)

I like the bear shot a lot, the trees add that extra bit of natural detail. Nicely done!

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,261
    edited December 1969

Whew scared me for a moment glad somebody else posted

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited July 2015

cosmo71 said:
    A new one :) hope you like it, let me know :)

I like the bear shot a lot, the trees add that extra bit of natural detail. Nicely done!

and I like the two creeks set :) the trees btw are by predatron, bear by AM, thank you for your comment :)

Post edited by cosmo71 on

A new one :) with the two creeks set (textures changed a bit) plus the ruined house by stonemason and the aircraft colo :) bodysuit by 3D-Age with my textures

Love the pic

Hate the new forum

Love the pic

Hate the new forum

well it is thing of use I think. the more you use it the more you will like it (not hate it)

Maybe

edited July 2015

and another new one :)

this time I have used the lunar crater by first bastion

Another nice one

Another nice one

thank you :) hope FirstBastion will like his landscapes in this scenes also

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,317

Serious destruction going on here.  I like the Oblivion theme.  It's amazing how you manage to make Dixie fit into any scene,  past,  present or futuristic.   Cosmo,  you always do cool art. 

Serious destruction going on here.  I like the Oblivion theme.  It's amazing how you manage to make Dixie fit into any scene,  past,  present or futuristic.   Cosmo,  you always do cool art. 

Many thanks, well Art is what you vendors do, if I would try to create landscapes or buildings or things from zero I guess it would be a desaster for my nerves :) What I do is just putting things together and change and edit some textures, so just mixing and matching, very simple work :) I wish I could handle some programs to create my own stuff and stuff for me needs but that would be to much work and would cost to much time :(

Well Dixie is a versatile person (character) with many interests :) and probably (to past, present and future) she is a member of this time-tunnel-team (know the tv-series from I don`t know?)

edited July 2015

have a last one for today but this time with just a skybox by flipmode :) sorry FirstBastion ;) hope you can forgive me :) but she must get to the places so...she has to fly :)

It's amazing how you manage to make Dixie fit into any scene,  past,  present or futuristic.   Cosmo,  you always do cool art. 

Well, that is easy I think, create a scene and put her in :) , well not so easy, that is one reason I often fix and edit textures of clothes or probs so all fit together or have something in common :) the oblivion renders for example, I have created the textures for the suit and have changed the red color of the aircraft colo to the same blue color the suit has, same with the boots and so these things fit together. I have edited the texture of the suit a second time (not shown here right now) so the logo of the aircraft colo is now also shown on the suit :)

but normaly well, if you take Dixie or another Character, you allways have to put it into a scene :) so there is no difference between me and others :), the only difference maybe is...DIXIE is still a fixed and edited V4.2 Version :) a CR2 and not a weight mapped figure.

You make it work well

edited July 2015

another one, this time a drone hunts Dixie but we can be sure that Dixie will be the winner of this bad game and that the dron will be torn to pieces

edited July 2015

Dixie and the Drone are friends now and the Drone now acts as guard and helper. Btw. now the suit is fixed and has the logo on it :) same logo in white are on both sleeves (unfortunatelly not shown here)

second try of posting the image

dx - oblivion - desert 2 - Kopie.jpg
    1650 x 870 - 365K

Not working have seen this happening in other threads

• ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited July 2015

A genuine mistake, we are, after all, human. With all of the blessings and curses that go with.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/59118/image-attachments-fix-and-error

Post edited by ZarconDeeGrissom on

okay, new upload of old images because for some reason the images are no longer here in the thread. So again:

dx - oblivion - Kopie.jpg
    1650 x 870 - 345K
    dx - oblivion hope - Kopie.jpg
    1650 x 870 - 301K
    dx - oblivion flight 2 - Kopie.jpg
    1650 x 870 - 205K
    dx - oblivion - canyon - Kopie.jpg
    1650 x 870 - 365K

and another old one

dx - oblivion - desert 2 - Kopie.jpg
    1650 x 870 - 365K

and now some new ones:

dx - oblivion - way to sally.jpg
    1650 x 870 - 177K
    dx - walking on the moon.jpg
    1650 x 875 - 366K

and one more:

SENTRY.jpg
    1650 x 875 - 306K
    edited July 2015

hope you like the images , let my know, write a comment :)

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 971

I like the sentry, very dramatic.

edited July 2015
    SteveM17 said:

I like the sentry, very dramatic.

The outfit is by mortem vertus at RDNA, great outfit for m4.

Nice work as usual cosmo

Haven't had time to play dealing with cousins estate and now my 3D machine is down I'm hoping it's just a bad power supply as I have a spare

some new render :)

dx - city streets.jpg
    1730 x 1125 - 483K
    dx - stylez.jpg
    1730 x 1125 - 318K
    mind changing guy.jpg
    1730 x 1125 - 492K

Nice work see the rat's trying to hide it's face

Must be afraid Dixie'll recognize him