Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures

1444546474850»

Comments

• DaMaker89DaMaker89 Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

Looking good Bert! look forward to seeing the final products!

Thank you. I will do my best to my ability.

edited December 1969

Oh wow! I can't wait til you are finish with them, I will definitely purchase. As a matter of fact, I was the one made that post and brought to attention. I good to see that somebody actually picked up on it. P.S, it is funny that we have the same username but with different numbers.lol

Hahahaa.....I just noticed it just now. I'll try and change it to my other name DaMaker89. By the way, your post inspired my work.

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,845
    edited June 2015

I am working on two models based off of two African-American women known for television hits. One of the models is Tisha Campbell-Martin from the the hit shows "Martin" and "My Wife and Kids". The other is Regina King from the shows "227" and "Southland".

Cool. I'll keep an eye out for them to add them to my celebrity directory.

Don't forget a Nathalie Emmanuel (Missandei of Game of Thrones). :-)

Here's a quick render I did of her using the Swilly moprh: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=96882

Nathalie_Emmanuel.jpg
    900 x 900 - 120K
    Post edited by nDelphi on
    edited December 1969

nDelphi said:
    I am working on two models based off of two African-American women known for television hits. One of the models is Tisha Campbell-Martin from the the hit shows "Martin" and "My Wife and Kids". The other is Regina King from the shows "227" and "Southland".

Cool. I'll keep an eye out for them to add them to my celebrity directory.

Don't forget a Nathalie Emmanuel (Missandei of Game of Thrones). :-)

Here's a quick render I did of her using the Swilly moprh: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=96882

Wow...that looks good. It almost look just like her. I have 4 more models to work on after the ones I'm working on, but I'll add her to the list. Dean Cain may be next or so.

• DavidGBDavidGB Posts: 565
    edited December 1969

MRL Alysia - Charlize Theron, I would say. The dark haired promo pics are very Aeon Flux, the 'fantasy tribal' makeups look very inspired by her look in Mad Max: Fury Road (which I haven't seen, yet, but Googling some pics of her in it ....), and the blonde promos are very much her with her natural hair colour.

edited December 1969

DavidGB said:
    MRL Alysia - Charlize Theron, I would say. The dark haired promo pics are very Aeon Flux, the 'fantasy tribal' makeups look very inspired by her look in Mad Max: Fury Road...

Mihrelle is really toning down her morphs. They used to look so much closer to the subject.

edited December 1969

Mmm. They're more 'suggestive of ...' - which is why it took me so long to realise who Aella and Astrid were reminding me of.

Still, I actually prefer that. Fir one thing, the attempts at total likeness like ExtraClones's at FoRender always come over to me as rather exaggerated and cartoony. I'd never use those sort. I'd certainly never use the ExtraClones 'Sharon for G2F' Charlize Theron, whereas I might use MRL Alysia sometime.

But then again personally i never want to do renders that are supposed to be particular actors/actresses, just sometimes want to borrow certain aspects of their features.

edited June 2015

DavidGB said:

Still, I actually prefer that. Fir one thing, the attempts at total likeness like ExtraClones's at FoRender always come over to me as rather exaggerated and cartoony. I'd never use those sort. I'd certainly never use the ExtraClones 'Sharon for G2F' Charlize Theron, whereas I might use MRL Alysia sometime.

I tried and explained to people here what a lookalike is when the opportunity provided itself, it isn't an identical twin. I was just commenting that her morphs are less and less noticeable with the subject. I believe this has to do with that Red incident and Renderosity having to impose some restrictions on lookalikes. At least, this is what I got from reading the conversations of that controversy at the time (some of it could have been just pure speculation).

ExtraClones has some many lookalikes (actually identical twins) in the works at this very moment. They even went so far as to go with crowd funding to start their projects. They seem very determined.

edited December 1969

nDelphi said:
    ... that Red incident ...

?

(I rarely read any of the forums here.)

edited June 2015

DavidGB said:
    nDelphi said:
    ... that Red incident ...

?

(I rarely read any of the forums here.)

Red for M4 (Bruce Willis)
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/red-for-m4/88552

You might find some of the conversation here and the Renderosity forum. I don't have links, I just read at the time.

I can't believe I even remembered it was about Red. My long term memory is soup lately.

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,023
    edited December 1969

I hate to even ask, but I've been working on this morph, and my husband asked me who it was earlier because he couldn't place the actor. Problem is, I hadn't intended to copy an actor, and he can't figure out who he thinks it looks like. Does it remind y'all of anyone?

adam01.jpg
    708 x 750 - 229K
    edited December 1969

I'm getting a bit of a John Travolta vibe off it. Not saying it's a perfect likeness or anything (would need a bigger chin cleft, for one thing), but that's who first popped into my head on looking at it and fishing for an association with someone.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,754
    edited December 1969

DavidGB said:
    I'm getting a bit of a John Travolta vibe off it. Not saying it's a perfect likeness or anything (would need a bigger chin cleft, for one thing), but that's who first popped into my head on looking at it and fishing for an association with someone.

Travolta was my first impression as well... a younger Travolta from the Saturday Night Fever/Carrie time frame, prior to his bulking up. Add the chin and it's pretty close.
    Travolta.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 234K
    edited December 1969

I asked him, and he said that was it (covering the eyes). Thanks y'all :D

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664
    edited December 1969

Actually it reminds me more of comedian Anthony Jeselnik.

Anthony-Jeselnik-e1376504944560.jpg
    1395 x 1500 - 191K
  • AriahAriah Posts: 93
    edited December 1969

Been working lately on a character inspired by an actress. I wonder if only i can see the likeness, or...?

There you go:

Abby2.jpg
    490 x 540 - 55K
    edited December 1969

Ariah81 said:
    Been working lately on a character inspired by an actress. I wonder if only i can see the likeness, or...?

There you go:

Very first thought was Salli Richardson-Whitfield (if so, needs work particularly on nose and mouth).

Second thought was Zoe Saldana (if so, needs work particularly on mouth and brow ridges and eyebrows).

edited December 1969

DavidGB said:

Very first thought was Salli Richardson-Whitfield (if so, needs work particularly on nose and mouth).

Second thought was Zoe Saldana (if so, needs work particularly on mouth and brow ridges and eyebrows).

I need to work on her more, as I wasn't aiming for neither ;)

Abby3.jpg
    505 x 524 - 53K
    edited December 1969

Ariah81 said:
    DavidGB said:

I need to work on her more, as I wasn't aiming for neither ;)

Not necessarily ... Part of this is who we know (at all) and who we've seen recently to have in mind. I just may not know the person you are trying to portray, or may not have seen them for years even if I have seen her before so she's not coming to mind. Whereas, for my first association, Eureka has been running five nights a week fhere or the l;ast couple of months (first time I've seen it), and I saw that film with Zoe Saldana as an assassin recently. Your morph may be brilliant but it's just not someone I know or have near the surface of my mind.

Actually. there is someone else nagging at my mind ... as it was before my first name above ,,, but I can't quite catch who it is. Whats-her-name an Alien vs Predator?

• eyet33theyet33th Posts: 112
    edited December 1969

reminds me of Rosario Dawson

edited December 1969

eyeteeth said:
    reminds me of Rosario Dawson

Yes!

I was aiming for Rosario.

@DavidGB, you're right. Sometimes we can get fixated on a face seen recently. As I've binged Dardevil series, I was focused on Rosario and couldn't see the similarities with any other actresses.
    And the one from Alien vs Predator is Sanaa Lathan.

edited December 1969

Ah, well - I'm pretty sure I've seen Rosario Dawson in a few things over the years, but I wouldn't know her (or an uncaptioned photo of her) if i fell over her.

You may or may not be amused to know my next guess would have been .... Michelle Obama (the brows. eyes and nose are close, at least head on, but I'd have said the mouth, jaw and chin needed work).

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

my first thought was Rosario Dawson

• johngjohng Posts: 25
    edited December 1969

Apparently Facegen has a new program for making faces for Daz, "Facegen Artist". It works with Genesis 1 and 2 and "replaces" Facegen Exporter, which is a bit of a slap in the face for those of us who own Exporter and don't get an upgrade. http://facegen.com/artist.htm

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

That price...

edited December 1969

I saw Rosario Dawson immediately. :D

And my husband has gone back on his opinion on mine. He realized it reminded him of the Groosalugg... Mark Lutz...

• grinch2901grinch2901 Posts: 1,246
    edited June 2015

I think Timothy for M6 looks a bit like a young like Charles Dance, a.k.a. Tywin Lannister.

Tywin.jpg
    995 x 344 - 91K
    Post edited by grinch2901 on
    edited December 1969

I think Timothy for M6 looks a bit like a young like Charles Dance, a.k.a. Tywin Lannister.

He immediately put me in mind of Michael McElhatton (Roose Bolton in that series), but I can see Charles Dance too.

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

He immediately put me in mind of Michael McElhatton (Roose Bolton in that series), but I can see Charles Dance too.

Which makes sense, since both characters look quite similar on the show. In addition, they are almost equally likable ^^ Did take some people I know a while to realize they were not actually the same character. :D

• seeker273seeker273 Posts: 449
    edited June 2015

I so love this Bond. I still take him out once in a while, he's fun :)
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/bond-michael-bond/10708

Continued Here

Post edited by Chohole on
This discussion has been closed.