May, 2015 Freebie Challenge: Health & Fitness

124»

Comments

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950
    edited December 1969

Thank You, well it seems I will have a lot to download tomorrow, then I will see about new user contest and probably will try to take part in that one too. I was working on one character today and will try making something of it :), but I also have to say that I will have to work more outside from now on. Summer is really starting and I have 2 more days to rest and then to real work. If You need judge I guess I am availaible for this month.

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384
    edited June 2015

Congratulations to everyone! Hope that there are lots of entries for the June challenge to show some appreciation for Music2u4u!

And thank you once again for hosting, Gulan.

Post edited by SixDs on
  • Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

Great job from everybody and thanks for 3rd place. Okay, gotta run...this month's theme made me feel so guilty I've gotta go work out...

• KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325
    edited December 1969

Omg -- wow. Thank you! (My first Iray render ever!) This is always so much fun -- and I love the June theme. :) I discovered lots of new free stuff this month, too.

And yay for pie!

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

As promised, I will finish up this month before parting, so PM me your email address you used when you signed up here to recieve your prizes all winners. Thanks for entering the Challenge.

• miniilminiil Posts: 34
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    As promised, I will finish up this month before parting, so PM me your email address you used when you signed up here to recieve your prizes all winners. Thanks for entering the Challenge.

Do you received mine?

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:

Did you get my email?

Dana