Is there any chance to change this outfit to G8F

Hey everyone! :)
I bought this outfit very long time ago Dynamic Martial Arts Gi: Genesis 2 | Daz 3D but now I use G8F.
Is there any chance to change it to G8F? or it will have problems even if I can because its for Genesis 2?
Also even when I put genesis 2 with this outfit its didnt fit very well for some reason this why im asking hehe
Thanks!

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 3,574

Besides converting it (you might be able to use autifit), you will have to add a dForce modifier to the clothing.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,631

Yes you can convert it to G8 no matter by using auto-fit or the script. In addition to the dforce modifier, you may also need to check and fix FBM / JCMs of the clothing if there's any distortion after applying poses to the figure.

• crosswind said:

Yes you can convert it to G8 no matter by using auto-fit or the script. In addition to the dforce modifier, you may also need to check and fix FBM / JCMs of the clothing if there's any distortion after applying poses to the figure.

@mwasielewski19  @felis thanks! I didnt have the RSSY Clothing Converter from Genesis 2 Female to Genesis 8 Female but I have FIT and CrossFigure G8 Kit items , Just not sure if it work on this one

crosswind that's a good news! better to buy RSSY Clothing Converter from Genesis 2 Female to Genesis 8 Female? or I can use also the CrossFigure G8 Kit?

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,631

foxyfoxfurries said:

crosswind said:

@mwasielewski19  @felis thanks! I didnt have the RSSY Clothing Converter from Genesis 2 Female to Genesis 8 Female but I have FIT and CrossFigure G8 Kit items , Just not sure if it work on this one

crosswind that's a good news! better to buy RSSY Clothing Converter from Genesis 2 Female to Genesis 8 Female? or I can use also the CrossFigure G8 Kit?

Well, CrossFigure won't help with such a conversion from G2 to G8. It just converts a garment from G8M to G8F or visa versa. If you know some modeling / sculpture software like Blender or Zbrush, auto-fit is well enough since fixing  FBM/JCMs will be a piece of cake, or you may consider to acquire the converter...

• foxyfoxfurriesfoxyfoxfurries Posts: 300
    edited May 2023

crosswind said:

foxyfoxfurries said:

crosswind said:

Well, CrossFigure won't help with such a conversion from G2 to G8. It just converts a garment from G8M to G8F or visa versa. If you know some modeling / sculpture software like Blender or Zbrush, auto-fit is well enough since fixing  FBM/JCMs will be a piece of cake, or you may consider to acquire the converter...

I see thank you! So I think i will buy the RSSY Clothing Converter from Genesis 2 Female to Genesis 8 Female if its easy to do in blender and all this I dont know how to use them haha. Thanks! :) 

BTW I follow this guid but only on what I wanted : Clothing Converter G3F to G8F - YouTube
    For some reason I dont find my marital art outfit , I need to copy past it to some folder or something?

Post edited by foxyfoxfurries on