Comments

• TorbyTorby Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

Whew! Been discombobulated for days!

• willowfanwillowfan Posts: 238
    edited December 1969

Udhal said:
    I cannot set avatar, but it looks like nobody else has been able to either

Posting pictures of any kind is still a bit FUBAR'd :)
  • MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466
    edited December 1969

I'll be so glad when everything is fixed. I finally bought the M5 Elite Hair and M5 Elite Texture Dave... only - I can't download them, my order is STUCK on Processing_Auth... - that SUCKS.

But they are working on correcting it... even though the order is now 6 days old. Guess I'll get back to writing - but yeah, can't have zero for posts... have to keep up with the Daz-Clan now that we're kindah - sorta - almost - but not quite BACK!

:-/

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Ah, we're back! Great!

Okay, everyone, let's all find our old comfy chairs and settle in... and see if we can figure out how all the new stuff works. :roll:

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,659
    edited December 1969

Yay! I am also very excited to see forums happening.
    although... i'd been surprisingly productive the last few days... hmmm

:) yay forums!

• MuireanneMuireanne Posts: 82
    edited December 1969

Welcome back....welcome back....welcome back....

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

So glad the forum is back up. At least everyone's post count got reset to zero so it is not unfair to anyone. (I think)

• MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466
    edited December 1969

So glad the forum is back up. At least everyone's post count got reset to zero so it is not unfair to anyone. (I think)

You've got 34 posts already? Whoa... you really missed this place didn't you? I did too, I admit it, but I can't find 33 things to post about, LOL.

edited December 1969

Mercedesk said:

You've got 34 posts already? Whoa... you really missed this place didn't you? I did too, I admit it, but I can't find 33 things to post about, LOL.

I did not want to be known as a new member for long. ;-)

• ColdrakeColdrake Posts: 236
    edited December 1969

I'm soooooooooooo glad to see the forums back up! I need my daily dose! :-)

Coldrake

• SassyWenchSassyWench Posts: 602
    edited December 1969

*sigh of relief* And oh look! My shadowy corner is still here! :)

I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Annie who helped outs tons with issues, and to Cho and Richard who kept us company and kept us informed and most importantly handled rumour control while DAZ was down. You guys are the best!

• BellaLunaBellaLuna Posts: 6
    edited December 1969

I am sooooo glad the forum is back!!! *does a happy dance*

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

Ah, we're back! Great!

Okay, everyone, let's all find our old comfy chairs and settle in... and see if we can figure out how all the new stuff works. :roll:

Richard made me throw mine out. Said it smelled like something evil had crawled up in it and died.:lol:

• ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584
    edited December 1969

Wow it feels great to be able to scour these forums again! You don't really realize how much something is a part of your day until it's not there anymore :)
    Glad to be back home!

• Robert952Robert952 Posts: 141
    edited December 1969

Addding my "Yay" to the madness. Glad to see some progress.

Knowing the start-up pains these kind of adventures create, I am glad that things are being done a step at a time.

Yep... I think there's issues with the store.

Yep... the order history needs some improvements (particularly with a search function and in data we were spoiled by having).

Yep... kind of disappointing our post count starts over.

Yep... the raw white background pains the eyes.

BUT

I have not had the issues with the store that other forum posts seem to indicate. And we have the forums up and running again.

So, it's progress.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It's about time. I have been so bored waiting for the forum to open. Now I will have something to read again.:cheese:

Bored? I got so bored, that I started to crawl up the walls and across the ceiling...!

I was hoping for an estimated time before the grand opening, so I went to Facebook to see if there was anything.

• DestinysGardenDestinysGarden Posts: 2,549
    edited December 1969

Me too! I installed everything that I had sitting around, something like 45 items, I wrote a tutorial on using shaders, did a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle, and started work on my next product.
    Hmmm.... is right.
    Glad to see everyone back although it is hard to recognize anyone without their faces on, lol.
    Miss Bad Wolf, how many posts did you have to make to be upgraded from New Member to Member?

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,139
    edited May 2012

WOW! FINALLY! whew! :coolgrin:

HMM, they need to get png emoticons though, these gifs are nasty looking with their bad edges around them, looks messy. :coolmad:

Post edited by RAMWolff on
  • Fire AngelFire Angel Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid.

Um, what? Why you lookin' at me like dat?

edited December 1969

Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid.

Um, what? Why you lookin' at me like dat?

Who you callin stupid Mr? :coolhmm:

edited May 2012

The thread is stupid, it's meant to be; stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid thread.... :-)

Post edited by Fire Angel on
    edited December 1969

Sounds very stoopid to me! ;-)

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,124
    edited December 1969

1. Where was QA? some of the problems were very obvious... like the revolving required products.
    2. Why wasn't the site previewed in beta by the user community like the last website upgrade was?
    3. Why doesn't Genesis work in Poser?.... (had to add this just to make the new forums official:)

edited December 1969

Where is that flogger of mine when i need it?? :coolgrin:

edited May 2012

:bug: Wow, there's even the official stupid thread again now!

Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid.

Post edited by Fire Angel on
  • HellboyHellboy Posts: 1,437
    edited December 1969

Awesome.
    I was missing the forums. Its great to have them back!

• edited December 1969

I just wanted to play with the new smileys. :coolhmm:

edited December 1969

Me too! I installed everything that I had sitting around, something like 45 items, I wrote a tutorial on using shaders, did a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle, and started work on my next product.
    Hmmm.... is right.
    Glad to see everyone back although it is hard to recognize anyone without their faces on, lol.
    Miss Bad Wolf, how many posts did you have to make to be upgraded from New Member to Member?

Either 30 or 40, I forgot which one

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

I'm quite pleased to have my post count reset....

Do you think they'd noticed if I entered the beginner's contest? After all I'm a new member now...lol

• ArchWorksArchWorks Posts: 43
    edited December 1969

I really need motivation to render :/ its been a few weeks since I've rendered something

This discussion has been closed.