I feel compelled to say ...

mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,027
edited March 2023 in The Commons

This Orc thing has been going on way too long. Doubling up on tokens isn't going to help. There's nothing to be squeezed out of the orcs anymore .... move on DAZ!

Post edited by mcorr on

Comments

• FrinkkyFrinkky Posts: 388
    edited March 2023

Is this a troll post? Oh, wait... orcs. laugh

I was just thinking similar when I saw the latest email from Daz. I'm not interested in this 'quest' or 'journey' they seem to be pushing - if they have an array of related products and I am interested in the subject, then just release the damn products and I'll buy them. This all seems to be NFT-style/metaverse marketing - at it's heart Daz is a 3D asset store and all this fluffing up is just unnecessary.

Post edited by Frinkky on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,008

mcorr said:

This Orc thing has been going on way too long. Doubling up on tokens isn't going to help. There's nothing to be squeezed out of the orcs anymore .... move on DAZ!

Well it's the final day today, so you're lucky.... 

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,791

well at least it's not more lingerie

• WendyLuvsCatz said:

Or combat/armor sets with high heels.wink 

• semperequstri said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Or combat/armor sets with high heels.wink 

THAT'S what this extended promo needs! I KNEW something was missing! Lingerie with textures/shaders that go with the orc skins. And ALL self-respecting orcs need high heels for their fashion statement that they can do anything a bunch of female human & elf warriors can do - only better.

(Insert your favorite Just Kidding  &/or Sarcasm emojis here)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,550
    edited March 2023

WendyLuvsCatz said:

.....or Orcs in lingerie devil

prv.jpg
    605 x 849 - 371K
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,218

Mawhahahahaha

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,723

FSMCDesigns said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

.....or Orcs in lingerie devil

You just need the 3 inch heels!

And yeah, sick of orcs. Have a nice set from G8/G8.1... whatever, they were ugly and green.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005
    edited March 2023

mcorr said:

I beg to differ... Orcs contain three essential orkian oils that in addition to the natural enzymes pressed from livers can be used to keep one's skin looking young and wrinkle free for decades after regular people's skin will have gotten gruesome... Additionally, their sweat glands contain pheromones that could make one irresistible to others*.

In fact the anti-aging properties of Oil of ORCAY® has been clinically proven by people wearing fancy white lab coats, to virtually stop aging.

When slathered in copious amounts all over one's body, Oil of ORCAY® will surround your flesh with a barrier of dark magic keeping it unnaturally young looking despite the vile corruption festering away below the surface... you may rot from within, but you'll do it in style and looking younger than a contestant on a bachelor based reality series!

Order now and receive a FREE trial bucket of Oil of ORCAY® and a complimentary industrial wire exfoliation brush that can be used with any rotary tool or cordless drill!

This is a limited time offer, so hurry and don't be a senseless twit and ignore your opportunity to look fabulously young again!

!Warning: May cause Flesh Rot, Explosive Projectile Diarrhea, Terminal Gingivitis and Skeletal Rejection Syndrome!

*Mostly other Orcs, Goblins and romantically confused Mountain Trolls.

Post edited by McGyver on
  • mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,027

McGyver said:

mcorr said:

I beg to differ... Orcs contain three essential orkian oils that in addition to the natural enzymes pressed from livers can be used to keep one's skin looking young and wrinkle free for decades after regular people's skin will have gotten gruesome... Additionally, their sweat glands contain pheromones that could make one irresistible to others*.

In fact the anti-aging properties of Oil of ORCAY® has been clinically proven by people wearing fancy white lab coats, to virtually stop aging.

When slathered in copious amounts all over one's body, Oil of ORCAY® will surround your flesh with a barrier of dark magic keeping it unnaturally young looking despite the vile corruption festering away below the surface... you may rot from within, but you'll do it in style and looking younger than a contestant on a bachelor based reality series!

Order now and receive a FREE trial bucket of Oil of ORCAY® and a complimentary industrial wire exfoliation brush that can be used with any rotary tool or cordless drill!

This is a limited time offer, so hurry and don't be a senseless twit and ignore your opportunity to look fabulously young again!

!Warning: May cause Flesh Rot, Explosive Projectile Diarrhea, Terminal Gingivitis and Skeletal Rejection Syndrome!

*Mostly other Orcs, Goblins and romantically confused Mountain Trolls.

lol

• dortybassadortybassa Posts: 483

McGyver said:

mcorr said:

Are you sure your research is up to date?  Noone has worn a "fancy white lab coat"  since G3 (G2 for Men)!

• I was buying random stuff anyway, so the orc bundles came in both handy and dead cheap in comparison (with tokens, but partly also without). 80-90+% off by default.

Obviously there are creature creators and morphs and skins for genesis (....) up to 8 and partly 9(?), as well as various orc characters. So having some orcs isn't the issue for me. Still it looks like i have use for some of those and still could elaborate from there on, for a while.  Maybe i could have elaborated without the g9 stuff. Currently it just happens to fit my plans (have some stuff at the ready).

@McGyver Different species, different odds and ends. Do those buckets work with orbital lasers too? The orcs will horde around those, right?

• mwokeemwokee Posts: 1,275
    It's not just orcs but fantasy stuff in general. Still wishing for a 1950s kitchen. Realistic elderly people. Realistic newborn baby. Hospital operating room. Realistic stuff in general and not a toony look. Etc.
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,791

dortybassa said:

McGyver said:

mcorr said:

Are you sure your research is up to date?  Noone has worn a "fancy white lab coat"  since G3 (G2 for Men)!

Noone, a core figure I overlooked cheeky

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,022
    edited March 2023
    I'm going to laugh if we get a "special orcstension" of the sale when the store turns over... :P
    Post edited by doubledeviant on
  • GranvilleGranville Posts: 679

I have to say that I have been getting the bundles very cheaply

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,051

Haters gonna hate. All your orcs belong to me.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,558

I like the orcs. Bought them all. 

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,304

I liked the Orcs as well, particularly given the huge discounts they were offered at.

What I did not like was the associated deals staying the same for 5 days, which was a pretty dull way to promote the rest of the store.

• dortybassadortybassa Posts: 483
    Be careful what you witch for!
  • Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,587

Ok, the pink underwear on a Ork is too funny. Now that is art. LOL